Its that time again everybody. Kfools asks asks for donations for the site. Gives a state of the union.

Hey all. 

State of the union address. Coffers are running low. Had to up the space again as site views are very high.

You can clearly see where your donations are going and PP is growing rapidly the forums name is being plugged everywhere. Also,embedding software needs to be made and I would like to significantly upgrade internal storage as members run out of attachment space often. I would like to increase it x5.

The member debates are going extremely well. Not a lot of members using it but a debaters menu is now offered at PP. 

We have gained a ton of new members though they aren't as active as our regular. 

All and all content drive is going well. Debate drive is going well. Advertising is going well. 

Bad news

Failures this cycle as follows.

Have not been able to get the ignore patch to work for contributing members. This is being worked on. If there isn't a good result soon we will have to scrap it as a failure and start from scratch with contributing

member benefits. 

Second patch failure: I purchased software to allow members to be rewarded a pinned thread. Unfortunately a single day after I bought the patch our server software upgraded and the patch is now worthless. So I wasted that money essentially for which I apologize. 

Additional failure is that the trials still aren't up to snuff. That is something I have been sinking a lot of time into. Essentially I work 60 hours a week,prep for a weekly debate,and work on the backend of the site. Its a lot. Not making excuses but it's A FUCKING LOT. 

In any case want to be transparent with what I am doing with your cash I want you to be able to see real time results and help the forum continue to grow. 

PS....One of you bought me taco bell the other day cuz I couldn't find my fucking debit card so thanks for that lol.

Hosting fees are now pushing $90 a month if we add the additional storage space. I think it's worth it. We will do nothing more this year to increase monthly fees unless membership significantly increases. 

Thanks for your time. 

Good day!

• kfools pinned this topic
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate you less than some. 

Exactly..    @slideman feeds the  lies  right  from the  lib headlines... the most recent is the  Tucker Carlson  advocates  fascism  lie thread     

The forum thanks you Max.

3 minutes ago, slideman said:

Thanks Kfools

Welcome slideman. Please continue to enjoy the forum. 

Gonna tell you a secret. Your threads are the most read by lurkers for the lib side.

51 minutes ago, kfools said:

Unfortunately a single day after I bought the patch our server software upgraded and the patch is now worthless. So I wasted that money essentially for which I apologize. 

Are all the patches you're purchasing going to fail with a software upgrade?

51 minutes ago, kfools said:

PS....One of you bought me taco bell the other day cuz I couldn't find my fucking debit card so thanks for that lol.

How does THAT work??

Thanks for all you're doing, site is great 👍

45 minutes ago, kfools said:

Gonna tell you a secret. Your threads are the most read by lurkers for the lib side.

Duhh!! He feeds them bullshit lies and they gobble it like candy. That ain't no mystery, and you know it!

1 minute ago, nuckin futz said:

I been here eleven years now, and never been banned!

That must mean you like me, KFools! Right?

I’ve been banned . And I’ve donated before. I was an asshole who gave a donation. Doesn’t secure your membership here. Or at least it didn’t mine. Nor should it 

16 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Are all the patches you're purchasing going to fail with a software upgrade?

No. Just that one. 

How does THAT work??

PayPal debit card. I use it often to pay for site bills so I had it on me. Wife stole my debit....rotten woman. 

Thanks for all you're doing, site is great 👍

Glad you enjoy it friend.

1 hour ago, kfools said:

21 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Duhh!! He feeds them bullshit lies and they gobble it like candy. That ain't no mystery, and you know it!

Exactly..    @slideman feeds the  lies  right  from the  lib headlines... the most recent is the  Tucker Carlson  advocates  fascism  lie thread 

• Thumb up 1
11 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Ok. How did you go about soliciting that? If you don't mind me asking

Soliciting what? 

I am saying it's linked to the donations account and I used it to buy lunch. Lol.

15 minutes ago, kfools said:

Soliciting what? 

I am saying it's linked to the donations account and I used it to buy lunch. Lol.

AAHHHH durpp, well that's misappropriation of funds so I hope you squirted hot sauce all over a white shirt

8 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

AAHHHH durpp, well that's misappropriation of funds so I hope you squirted hot sauce all over a white shirt

I replaced it. Fuck u!

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

Burritos.

Haha ok then, that is fine

Hot sauce? Or are you a pussy?

I just discovered jalapeño wine last night. O. M. G. 

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Haha ok then, that is fine

Hot sauce? Or are you a pussy?

I just discovered jalapeño wine last night. O. M. G. 

Hottest hot sauce. Taco bell has weak sauce. Tell me bout this wine.

• kfools unpinned this topic