My wife asked me why I have such trouble with the idea of subscribing to shintoism and Zen Buddhism.

I told her that what ultimately stops me in my tracks, is the creation of a racist caricature.

I do know that I have to exit this nearly exactly muslim-like thinking, and muslim-like culture that is the basis of christian culture and Christian way, which is one of the two western branches of Abrahamic religion.

I have to exit it because it has it no more support, it's churches are dying, and its church members are more right wing preservationists and defenders, more than legitimate, real, functional believers which is dangerous.

The churches don't do anything anymore...

And it doesn't mean anything anymore.

I even wonder if the clergy of  churches of mainstream old world denominations even believe anymore.

And furthermore theocracy is dangerous..

It's much better to jettison the Bible, than my human rights.

If if I have to choose between the Bible and myself...

I stay, the Bible goes in the trash.

Period.

I have replaced it with atheism, because I have nothing attractive to me, or personally meaningful to replace it with.

Although I am talking to wiccans which is also western, like myself so I don't create a caricature by joining it.

It lacks the Abrahamic elements.

• Fuck you! 1
11 hours ago, AndyGuy said:

My wife asked me why I have such trouble with the idea of subscribing to shintoism and Zen Buddhism.

I told her that what ultimately stops me in my tracks, is the creation of a racist caricature.   BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA.....And furthermore theocracy is dangerous..

It's much better to jettison the Bible, than my human rights.  If if I have to choose between the Bible and myself...  I stay, the Bible goes in the trash.

Period.  I have replaced it with atheism, because I have nothing attractive to me, or personally meaningful to replace it with.   BLA BLA BLA BLA.....

Everyone should keep a stainless steel Bible around to thump people like AndyGay over the head with it:

heavy-metal-bible.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, AndyGuy said:

I told her that what ultimately stops me in my tracks, is the creation of a racist caricature.

I do know that I have to exit this nearly exactly muslim-like thinking, and muslim-like culture that is the basis of christian culture and Christian way, which is one of the two western branches of Abrahamic religion.

I have to exit it because it has it no more support, it's churches are dying, and its church members are more right wing preservationists and defenders, more than legitimate, real, functional believers which is dangerous.

I even wonder if the clergy of  churches of mainstream old world denominations even believe anymore.

Period.

I have replaced it with atheism, because I have nothing attractive to me, or personally meaningful to replace it with.

Although I am talking to wiccans which is also western, like myself so I don't create a caricature by joining it.

Who needs "Abrahamic elements"?

I doubt that Christianity od Islam wil die out anytime soon

12 hours ago, AndyGuy said:

Period.

Your wife should worship your Johnson 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, AndyGuy said:

Period.

So, who is paying you to attack religion and promote atheism?

1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

No Andrew again.  An annoying little troll. 

Isn't Andrew the guy who constantly makes up oddly written, broken-sentence stories which have no foundation in fact at all?

This has to be a form of mental illness, but for the life of me, I can't place it.

13 minutes ago, Skans said:

Isn't Andrew the guy who constantly makes up oddly written, broken-sentence stories which have no foundation in fact at all?

This has to be a form of mental illness, but for the life of me, I can't place it.

That's the one

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, AndyGuy said:

Period.

Just a heads up.. I killed your aceguy34 account.. 

11 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Just a heads up.. I killed your aceguy34 account.. 

ooooh....that weirdo...

21 hours ago, AndyGuy said:

Whole lot of charity still going on. I know, there's a room in the Vatican filled with jewels that could run a small country for years but there probably ain't too many poor counties in America where Catholic and/or Protestant organizations don't pass out free food every day and other such things. Please to provide proof of you contention that churches don't do anything.