ALL STAGED : Biden READ 75% of his answers. Picked select reporters. Rehearsed. ALL STAGE

38 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Wasted your time writing all that bullshit.

Yes, it's a waste of time treating you like someone who is actually worth trying to communicate with.

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

Yes, it's a waste of time treating you like someone who is actually worth trying to communicate with.

I'm just not an ignorant sheep ... like a Liberal.

Just now, whiteboy said:

You are not :just an ignorant sheep..,. you are an ignorant sheep, and so much more.  A bigot a Holocaust fan, a doltish Trumpuppet. And that's still not all. Today only TWICE the bigotry, TWICE the aggressive ignorance.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are not :just an ignorant sheep..,. you are an ignorant sheep, and so much more.  A bigot a Holocaust fan, a doltish Trumpuppet. And that's still not all. Today only TWICE the bigotry, TWICE the aggressive ignorance.

I dont like Trump.

If you are going to go at someone ... get your facts straight.

Back to the glory-hole for you ...

6 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

You absolutely are.

Worse, actually... because you tell yourself you know things you don't.

Just now, Toldya said:

You absolutely are.

Worse, actually... because you tell yourself you know things you don't.

I know everything that I know.

If you think Biden is doing a good job, and making his own decisions ... you dont know shit.

Just now, whiteboy said:

I know everything that I know.

If you think Biden is doing a good job, and making his own decisions ... you dont know shit.

It doesn't matter what he does.

You will always hold him to ridiculously high standards, and even if he did meet those standards, you would find ways to hate him for it.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

It doesn't matter what he does.

You will always hold him to ridiculously high standards, and even if he did meet those standards, you would find ways to hate him for it.

Wrong, if we had a competent person in office, not matter what their political affiliation, I would give them credit.

At least Obama was a great speaker, and made you feel like he was doing something ... Biden is a fucking idiot.

26 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I see no evidence that he is not doing an excellent job.

Does President Joe Biden have a cognitive issue? I just want this on the record so that when he steps down I can re-post your answer.

17 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

At least Obama was a great speaker, and made you feel like he was doing something ... Biden is a fucking idiot.

As I said in the post you didn't read, the administration is bigger than the person acting as the face of it. That's especially true in Biden's case.

If Biden is a 'puppet', but the people who are pulling his strings are doing everything Biden said he would do as president, then why would anyone be upset about that?

20 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

He answered the questions quite well, I heard  no "rambling". What was the "wrap up" question?

All in all, he came across as caring, competent and sincere.

Easy when you've got cheat sheets, and probably questions provided in advance. Not to mention several critical subjects weren't even covered. You cannot even try to compare this with the way the media treated Trump.

7 minutes ago, Libswatter said:

Easy when you've got cheat sheets, and probably questions provided in advance. Not to mention several critical subjects weren't even covered. You cannot even try to compare this with the way the media treated Trump.

Trump treated the media far worse than the media treated him. And the sumbitch tried to overthrow Congress.

Biden was not competing with Trump here. He was informing the public in a professional and civil manner.

22 minutes ago, Toldya said:

As I said in the post you didn't read, the administration is bigger than the person acting as the face of it. That's especially true in Biden's case.

If Biden is a 'puppet', but the people who are pulling his strings are doing everything Biden said he would do as president, then why would anyone be upset about that?

I give up.

If you are fine with a President of the United States who just stands aside and lets everyone else do whatever they do ... good for you. Enjoy your President.

15 hours ago, SixShooter said:

That was embarrassing even for a libretard, unless they're an unashamedly partisan HACK who wouldn't care if Bidumb slobbered on the walls so long as Trump is gone

And many of them here would admit, yes, they wouldn't give a SHIT if he was wheeled out wearing black-out glasses and a bib, drooling in his lap

Pathetic 

I think everyone is missing the point of this press conference.

Biden's handlers ultimately know just how pathetc Joe is and appears to be.

This was a set up from the start.....

Because it validated the entire world's suspicions regarding Joe .

They are getting ready to remove him and soon ....

• Confused 1

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Trump treated the media far worse than the media treated him. And the sumbitch tried to overthrow Congress.

Biden was not competing with Trump here. He was informing the public in a professional and civil manner.

You are full of shit ....

I challenge you to find and post just one positive story written by the msm media regarding Trump since 2016....just one.

4 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

It would be fine if had the rest of the press conference down.  He mumbled through the 120 years like he did the rest of it. 

Agreed. I don't mind sarcasm form the president, but he's toast

4 hours ago, Toldya said:

EVERY president has people who work on his image.

Bullshit. There hasn't been a president in modern history with the loose grip on cognition Bidumb has, and you know it

What's sad is your making excuses for this poor old man

Trump pissed his image people off because his narcissism always pushed him off script which is why he kept saying dumb or scary shit that the press went wild with.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP AAHHHHH TRUMP UNDER MY BED AAAHHHHHHH!!!!~

• Haha 1

^^^This RWNJ has no fucking clue how governments work.

HINT: a person doesn't become God simply because they win an election.

Pathetic. ^^ Admits Bidumb is a puppet, a shell, a cardboard standup, then deflects about him not being God??? LMFAO