Florida's awful governor DeSantis had practically no vaccines available and after giving shots to some super rich campaign donors, the vaccination campaign was barely moving in Miami-Dade County, Florida's most populous county.  I registered online, but after a month, I got no calls to set up a specific time and date for an appointment.

So Biden sent Fema and a lot of soldiers down and they set up shop at Miami-Dade College North not far from my home. When I read that they were going to start vaccinations in the Herald I went there early on March 4th to see what was up. I drove in and got my first Pfizer shot almost immediately. After the shot I had to wait 15 minutes, so the whole process was under 45 minutes.

They had four tents, the first was a tent of snaking lines where people waited and progressed towards the line for the second tent. At the second tent, they checked ID and issued a card. They had the J&J one shot and the Pfizer. I chose the latter. At the third tent, they gave the shot and then on to the fourth, where you had to wait 15 minutes to see if there were any adverse reactions.  I saw no evidence that anyone had any problems.

My card said to come back for the second shot on the 25th (today), so I arrived at 7:30, and there were already so many people that we had to drive very slowly about a mile and a half to get to parking. there were plenty of staff, some cops and it would have been difficult to get confused about where to go and where to turn and park.  The waiting to park was the most time-consuming part. After that, everything went pretty fast and I was through  by 8:45.

My Ex and my daughter also has the Pfizer vaccine and they both told me that they had some unpleasent symptoms the day after. So far, I feel nothing at 11:00 AM

• Fuck you! 2
  • Thumb up 2
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol. You have an ex -wife .  Shocker.  I can’t imagine why she left you 

Florida's awful governor DeSantis had practically no vaccines available and after giving shots to some super rich campaign donors, the vaccination campaign was barely moving in Miami-Dade County, Flor

BUT you will give lengthy details about your personal life? 

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

You can  tell someone is a  lib by the way they talk about getting  vaccinated.

Yeah, they're articulate and don't digress into irrelevant rants about libruls ruining every single aspect of their lives.

• Thumb up 1
Just now, Toldya said:

Yeah, they're articulate and don't digress into irrelevant rants about libruls ruining every single aspect of their lives.

I think it’s funny to hear people bragging about getting this thing. 

28 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Florida's awful governor DeSantis

Lets look at the  facts...  DeSantis is  easily the  most successful Covid Governor in the  country who kept  his large  state  ALIVE physically and  economically

History will prove  YOU libs FAILED America AGAIN 

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-sees-same-covid-case-rate-california-despite-no-statewide-restrictions-1576211

Despite differing approaches in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Florida and California have seen similar case rates of the virus.

In Florida, which has had no statewide mask mandates or restrictions on businesses, more than 1.9 million cases and over 32,000 deaths have been reported.

According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Florida has a COVID-19 case count of around 9,018 per 100,000 residents and around 150 deaths per 100,000 residents.

On the other hand, California, which has continue to impose much stricter restrictions on businesses and has a statewide mask mandate, the data shows similar case and death counts. According to the CDC data, California has around 8,918 COVID-19 cases and at least 139 deaths per 100,000 residents.

Newsweek subscription offers >

Overall, California has seen more than 3.6 million confirmed cases since the pandemic began as well as at least 56,573 deaths.

In a recent press release from the California Department of Health, Dee Dee Myers, senior adviser to Governor Newsom and director of the Governor's Office of Business and Economic Development wrote, "Throughout the pandemic, California's business community has been committed to protecting the health and safety of workers and customers—and that won't change now."

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

Only a fool thinks  liberal  fascism is  irrelevant 

34 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Florida's awful governor DeSantis had practically no vaccines available and after giving shots to some super rich campaign donors, the vaccination campaign was barely moving in Miami-Dade County, Florida's most populous county.  I registered online, but after a month, I got no calls to set up a specific time and date for an appointment.

So Biden sent Fema and a lot of soldiers down and they set up shop at Miami-Dade College North not far from my home. When I read that they were going to start vaccinations in the Herald I went there early on March 4th to see what was up. I drove in and got my first Pfizer shot almost immediately. After the shot I had to wait 15 minutes, so the whole process was under 45 minutes.

They had four tents, the first was a tent of snaking lines where people waited and progressed towards the line for the second tent. At the second tent, they checked ID and issued a card. They had the J&J one shot and the Pfizer. I chose the latter. At the third tent, they gave the shot and then on to the fourth, where you had to wait 15 minutes to see if there were any adverse reactions.  I saw no evidence that anyone had any problems.

My card said to come back for the second shot on the 25th (today), so I arrived at 7:30, and there were already so many people that we had to drive very slowly about a mile and a half to get to parking. there were plenty of staff, some cops and it would have been difficult to get confused about where to go and where to turn and park.  The waiting to park was the most time-consuming part. After that, everything went pretty fast and I was through  by 8:45.

My Ex and my daughter also has the Pfizer vaccine and they both told me that they had some unpleasent symptoms the day after. So far, I feel nothing at 11:00 AM

The Biden Administration has FAILED AMERICA by allowing someone like you to be vaccinated.

Got i?

Just now, Toldya said:

All I wanted to do was describe the experience.

I doubt that it would have been as well organized or accessible had Biden not been elected.

Neither DeSantis nor Trump had any systematic plan in place by the time he left office.

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I think it’s funny to hear people bragging about getting this thing. 

I was not bragging. All I did was see the need to get the vaccine and describe the process.

Try not to die laughing at the humor of it all.

9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I was not bragging. All I did was see the need to get the vaccine and describe the process.

Your long winded posts are so boring. 
I feel like an elephant dart shot me in the face. 

• MORON! 1
27 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No vaccinations at your gloryhole

Not sure what sort of "shot" you got....is butthole sore?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Got Pfizer shot one Tuesday.  No issues.   Monday open up for 40 and up.   April 5 opens up to 18 and up.  Are they saying all 50-60 year olds got the shot in one week?   Wtf