Sidney Powell argues in new court filing that no reasonable people would believe her election fraud claims

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since Powell’s lies are basically Rump’s lies, doesn’t this mean that Powell is now calling Rump an unbelievable liar?

You fucking idiot. You fell for the big lie so hard that even when the biggest pusher of the big lie admits that it was all a big lie, you STILL can't admit that you fell for it. You're a fraud a

DullEdge believes every word that Sidney says. That's beause he is not a resonable person.

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

Waiting for comment from dull edge

DullEdge believes every word that Sidney says. That's beause he is not a resonable person.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
2 hours ago, slideman said:

Washington (CNN)Right-wing lawyer Sidney Powell is claiming in a new court filing that reasonable people wouldn't have believed as fact her assertions of fraud after the 2020 presidential election.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/22/politics/sidney-powell-dominion-lawsuit-election-fraud/index.html

think of all the yahoos on here who bought her story hook, line, and sinker!

@EltonJohnson @Str8tEdge @Whitemajikman @Duck615

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, maineman said:

think of all the yahoos on here who bought her story hook, line, and sinker!

I didn't buy anything and wanted to see discovery  and forensics.

I  know  they  used the  mail in  ballots to do  much of the  fraud

I also know  the  fucking voting machines  were  internet capable 

• Thumb up 1
12 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I didn't buy anything and wanted to see discovery  and forensics.

know  they  used the  mail in  ballots to do  much of the  fraud

I also know  the  fucking voting machines  were  internet capable 

that's the funny thing about clown squad guys..they know all sorts of stuff.....  the problem is, it just isn't TRUE.

I don't see how this ploy will help her.

Had she seriously been making claims she thought were a joke, 

she would have clarified that at the time.  OR she would have clarified it 

at the time of the lawsuit fiiling.

She did NOT.  She is guilty as hell and will be broke for a long time.

43 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Obviously didn’t read my response. Not surprising. 😆

Your phantom response in this thread?  You're right.  I didn't read it because it does not exist.  

Now...if, in some OTHER thread, there is some response from you that deals with this news item about Sidney Powell, who you have lauded in the past, I guess you probably need to know that I really don't search all the threads in this website looking for responses from YOU.  

Just now, maineman said:

Your phantom response in this thread?  You're right.  I didn't read it because it does not exist.  

Now...if, in some OTHER thread, there is some response from you that deals with this news item about Sidney Powell, who you have lauded in the past, I guess you probably need to know that I really don't search all the threads in this website looking for responses from YOU.  

Same response to the other moron who posted the same misrepresenting drivel. 😅

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Same response to the other moron who posted the same misrepresenting drivel. 😅

You and Sidney.... still livin' the dream.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

You and Sidney.... still livin' the dream.

Hey DUMMY? How you going to claim a defamation when NO ONE investigated whether the allegations were true or false? :lol:

Obviously the story has completely misrepresented her argument and the same idiot who bought the Russian Bounty lie bought it hook line and sinker(that's you in case you're too fucking stupid to know who I was referring to). 

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Hey DUMMY? How you going to claim a defamation when NO ONE investigated whether the allegations were true or false? :lol:

Obviously the story has completely misrepresented her argument and the same idiot who bought the Russian Bounty lie bought it hook line and sinker(that's you in case you're too fucking stupid to know who I was referring to). 

The big lie is easy to disprove...and Sidney will lose every penny because of that fact.  Dominion will grind her to powder.

Has the Russian bounty allegation been DISPROVEN yet?

1 minute ago, maineman said:

The big lie is easy to disprove...and Sidney will lose every penny because of that fact.  Dominion will grind her to powder.

Sure. :lol: As soon as they PROVE the election wasn't fraudulent which will never happen. 

1 minute ago, maineman said:

Has the Russian bounty allegation been DISPROVEN yet?

Have you disproven you're a pedophile yet because unnamed sources on the board have incriminated you as a kiddy diddler and according to YOU it's YOUR claim to disprove you suck fucking piece of shit. 

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Sure. :lol: As soon as they PROVE the election wasn't fraudulent which will never happen. 

Have you disproven you're a pedophile yet because unnamed sources on the board have incriminated you as a kiddy diddler and according to YOU it's YOUR claim to disprove you suck fucking piece of shit. 

Wanna bet that Sidney DOESN'T get her ass handed to her in court?

I have not read a single source, named or unnamed who has ever claimed I was a pedophile.  I have no need to even DIGNIFY such an allegation. 

Russian bounties?  It was reported.... not yet refuted...not yet disproven.  And... again...the issue was the clown administration's response to allegations of Russian bounties that was the issue.... the fact that the clown would - de facto - believe Vladimir Putin and automatically give him a pass.

But hey... that is really water under the bridge.  The clown is a private citizen now... and there are all sorts of legal cases that are closing in on him and THAT is the issue that I care about.  Russian bounties?  Like yesterday's news.  The big lie?  Like yesterday's news.  Joe is president.  You and  @EltonJohnsonare wrong... the Supreme Court has NOT been "breached".  There was no massive voter fraud.  Our democracy survived the insurrection attempt of January 6th and we will be stronger because of it.