Decided to spill the beans about how many times he has called the FBI about members of the site. 

Let me know how many leftists here do it too including Bluedog

It just cracks me up how mad these leftists get and go running to papa government to report you while calling YOU the nazi. 

What a bunch of losers.

• Thumb up 1
15 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

We need to bring back bullying. If these people had been properly shoved into lockers, given wedgies and swirlies, they would’ve learned their proper place in the hierarchy. This is what happens when women run everything and don’t allow bullying. Grown ass adults run around going “teacher, teacher, he said a mean word!” You end up with a society full of hall monitors, ass kissers, and boot lickers. 

“Get a bucket , get mop “ for those wet ass tears. 

25 minutes ago, kfools said:

Decided to spill the beans about how many times he has called the FBI about members of the site. 

It just cracks me up how mad these leftists get and go running to papa government to report you while calling YOU the nazi. 

What a bunch of losers.

Ohhh. I hope he called them on me !

PICK ME ! PICK MEE!! 

27 minutes ago, kfools said:

What a bunch of losers.

My guess is 5x5 lied his ass off to get you all jacked up.

Full Disclosure: I have never called the FBI on anyone on this site. Or anyone else, for that matter. 

Over the years and on different forums I did try my best to get their attention  . . .  apparently they don't give a shit about me !

Not sure that's  something I ought to be proud or ashamed of  . . .  

The FBI is a joke.....founded by a fruitcake who swore there was no Mafia because they had blackmail pics of his homo ways.   Several Directors followed, all useless bureaucrats ignored by the Swamp.  What's their claim to fame?  Mueller let Whitey Bolger run free because Whitey had one of his agents on the payroll.  Comey?  Another fruitcake who tried to engineer a coup against Trump.  Wray?  Other than having the kind of pudgy smirky  face that most bar patrons love to punch, his claim to fame is ignoring the massive vote fraud in 2020 and trying to pick Capitol Raiders out of internet photos.  They couldn't even break into an Apple phone to find co-conspirators of the goat-fuckers who shot up the office party in Kalifornia.  Phfffftttt...

I remember a guy from Austin, TX,  with the  "PATRIOT"  handle, on Topix,  who  swore to be my life-long enemy and all he wanted was "to ruin me" !

For some inexplicable reason he convinced himself  I was a communist bent on destroying America.

He knew my  ID and stuff  .  .  .  called the FBI on me countless times  . . .  printed out countless of my posts  .  .  .  forwarding them all to the FBI and HS   . . .  

That time I was living in Wynantskill, NY  . . .  and he knew it  .  .  .  and he went as far as taking a plane all the way to Wynantskill,NY, from Austin, TX,  to come bury scraps of papers at the base of trees, in parks  .  .  .  with all kind of threats to my address  .  .  .  and posting where I could find them.

Of course I never bothered to go dig them up  . . .

One day some FBI guys did show up  .  .  .  they were so pissed off with this guy harassing them   . . .  they asked me to please file a lawsuit for defamation against the guy  .  .  .  which I declined !

But it was fun, untill it lasted !

40 minutes ago, calguy said:

Full Disclosure: I have never called the FBI on anyone on this site. Or anyone else, for that matter. 

Watch out  .  .  .  your nose is growing longer than your dick  . . .  Pinocchio !

Not that that would take that much more than one lie  . . .  

I wonder if they actually monitor any of these forums from time to time I would imagine it would be quite entertaining reading angry posts by geezers threatening to kick someone's wrinkly ass that lives 3000 miles away.

1 hour ago, calguy said:

I got the FBI on speed dial. 

This one time a guy cut me off in traffic. I crawled up field agent Porter's butt asking him what he was going to do about it. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, kfools said:

What a bunch of losers.

I called CPS on you just the other day. I said you had a 6 year old Guatemalan boy making coin purses in your basement, which you sell the swap meat on Saturdays. 

Just now, Redoctober said:

I called CPS on you just the other day. I said you had a 6 year old Guatemalan boy making coin purses in your basement, which you sell the swap meat on Saturdays. 

Well the truths the truth.

7 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

What’s he swap his meat for? 

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

What’s he swap his meat for? 

I left out the other "e" and moved the "a" from it's position into meet. That's first rate dyslexia right there. 

14 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I left out the other "e" and moved the "a" from it's position into meet. That's first rate dyslexia right there. 

I thought it might be one of those X-rated swaps.😆

2 hours ago, kfools said:

What a bunch of losers.

Ya wanna know a REAL DRUNK..

I been drinking the Chaep stuff So Long 

Milwaukee Best Ice.. or the "Beast"

Natty Ice good "Substitute" as well

When I go to like somebody's house and they got Foreign Bottles or Craft Brew

Taste like Crap to me..

Saw the Bottle of Jameson on shelf..

Ya know what get me a Glass and crack that Jameson

Or I'm walking up to the Gas Station for a 4-Pack of Beast or Natty Ice

3 hours ago, calguy said:

Don't they already monitor pretty much the entire Internet anyways? Those massive supercomputers aren't just for show.