Yumi Nu Is 'Sports Illustrated Swimsuit' Edition's First Asian Curve Model

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue casts its first Asian curve model | Daily  Mail Online

Don't be a racist and don't body shame. And you know who I'm taking about.

Body inclusivity is the new normal.

Yumi Nu Is 'Sports Illustrated Swimsuit' Edition's First Asian Curve Model (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

Sports Illustrated keeps pushing the boundaries to make the annual Swimsuit issue more inclusive. Now, model Yumi Nu will make her debut as the first Asian curve model in the upcoming 2021 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue.

"Secrets out!!!" she captioned an Instagram post with the good news. "What an incredible honor it is to be in such an inclusive and beautiful magazine that has pushed the envelope since day 1. I'm so proud to be making history as the first Asian curve Sports Illustrated model," Nu shared on Thursday.  

"I don't want anyone to go through life with the lie that they aren't enough as they are. It stops us from living our fullest lives."

The Swimsuit Edition hits newsstands in July. (I'm there!-drvoke)

33 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Won’t be selling many copies with that in it...

Canceled my subscription pronto...

• Thumb up 1
4 hours ago, drvoke said:

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue casts its first Asian curve model | Daily  Mail Online

Nu shared on Thursday.  

"I don't want anyone to go through life with the lie that they aren't enough as they are."

Oh..You're definitely enough and them some....a lot....:lol:

3 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Won’t be selling many copies with that in it...

I disagree. We'll see.

3 hours ago, ROG62 said:

Canceled my subscription pronto...

Are you a racist or a body-shamer?

2 hours ago, teacher said:

Is this gonna be a law? 

Maybe it should be.

2 hours ago, drvoke said:

I disagree. We'll see.

Are you a racist or a body-shamer?

Maybe it should be.

I saw a blip on the telly that they'll  also have their "first transgender" swimsuit model...time to go out and buy some streamers and party poppers...WOO-EFFIN'-HOO!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ROG62 said:

I saw a blip on the telly that they'll  also have their "first transgender" swimsuit model...time to go out and buy some streamers and party poppers...WOO-EFFIN'-HOO!

Yuck.

15 hours ago, drvoke said:

she is  not even good looking  and her body has nothing to do with it.   She  never smiles and  just looks  bored.

• Thumb up 1
6 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

She's the worst thing to come out of Japan since karaoke.

The Tamagotchi is a handheld digital pet that was created in Japan by Akihiro Yokoi of WiZ and Aki Maita of Bandai. It was released by Bandai on November 23, 1996 in Japan and on May 1, 1997 in the rest of the world, quickly becoming one of the biggest toy fads of the late 1990s and the early 2000s. 
ANOTHER HORRIFIC THING FROM JAPAN 

Yumi Nu Is 'Sports Illustrated Swimsuit' Edition's First Asian Curve Model (msn.com)

Sports Illustrated keeps pushing the boundaries to make the annual Swimsuit issue more inclusive. Now, model Yumi Nu will make her debut as the first Asian curve model in the upcoming 2021 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue.

"Secrets out!!!" she captioned an Instagram post with the good news. "What an incredible honor it is to be in such an inclusive and beautiful magazine that has pushed the envelope since day 1. I'm so proud to be making history as the first Asian curve Sports Illustrated model," Nu shared on Thursday.  

"I don't want anyone to go through life with the lie that they aren't enough as they are. It stops us from living our fullest lives."

Is that really a model, and not Sponge Bob Square Pants?

1 minute ago, Common said:

Is that really a model, and not Sponge Bob Square Pants?

Where do you get that? 
her top is too low and giving her zero support. 
another suit would have been better. 

Call me Old School