Jump to content

Why is trust in the "real legitimate" MSM at all time lows?


Recommended Posts

On 3/18/2021 at 8:29 PM, Str8tEdge said:

Poll Shows Number of Americans with No Trust in Mass Media Has Hit an All-Time High

https://www.westernjournal.com/poll-shows-number-americans-no-trust-mass-media-hit-time-high/

 

Hey @Scout, 60% of Americans have little to no trust in your "real legitimate" MSM.

 

Why is that. @Scout?

 

Is it the continual parade of LIES independent media exposes?????

 

Officer Sicknick bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher?  LIES

Armed insurrection with a plot to kill congress members? LIES

Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation? LIES

"No voter fraud!" LIES

Trump said if they found voter fraud they'd be heroes? LIES

Russian bounties? LIES

Trump disparaged the troops? LIES

Trump Russian collusion? LIES 

ad infinitum

 

You have to be a literal brain dead to try and claim:

 

A. the MSM are real legitimate sources 

 

B. Use the MSM for any source 

 

Here's a good compilation of lies the MSM has told that really doesn't even scratch the surface: @maineman @Scout @theLion @calguy @slideman @jerra- @TruePatriot @benson13 etc. etc. etc. 

 

http://www.msmlies.com/

 

You're  all trash. Your sources are trash.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey @Scout? Why you too chicken shit to look at this link of ALL the lies the NYT has been caught in?

 

https://www.msmlies.com/category/ny-times/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 4/2/2021 at 7:10 PM, Str8tEdge said:

@Scout https://www.msmlies.com/category/ny-times/

 

NYT with 22 lies. One of the WORST MSM trash sources out there, DUMB FUCK.

 

And you tried to claim they were credible......:lol:

 

We're gonna call you "parrot" from now on. 

2nd time @Scoutwas tagged and ignored it and now claiming I lied. 😆

 

You are caught lying your fucking ass off. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/4/2021 at 7:01 PM, Str8tEdge said:

Hey @Scout? Why you too chicken shit to look at this link of ALL the lies the NYT has been caught in?

 

https://www.msmlies.com/category/ny-times/

What is important is that Americans do not trust the media YOU use and trust the MSM FAR MORE than they trust your sources.  

 

That you included NO NUMBERS on the level of trust of the media YOU use tells us all we need to know about the extent of the false reporting you do.

I do not think you have ever reported anything accurate.  EVER.  Your vocabulary limits your ability to read GOOD sources. 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/18/2021 at 9:29 PM, Str8tEdge said:

Poll Shows Number of Americans with No Trust in Mass Media Has Hit an All-Time High

 

I wonder if she would get a 1 on 1 !

 

quote lightfood will only do interviews black brown journalists okay candace owens

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/18/2021 at 8:29 PM, Str8tEdge said:

Poll Shows Number of Americans with No Trust in Mass Media Has Hit an All-Time High

https://www.westernjournal.com/poll-shows-number-americans-no-trust-mass-media-hit-time-high/

 

Hey @Scout, 60% of Americans have little to no trust in your "real legitimate" MSM.

 

Why is that. @Scout?

 

Is it the continual parade of LIES independent media exposes?????

 

Officer Sicknick bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher?  LIES

Armed insurrection with a plot to kill congress members? LIES

Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation? LIES

"No voter fraud!" LIES

Trump said if they found voter fraud they'd be heroes? LIES

Russian bounties? LIES

Trump disparaged the troops? LIES

Trump Russian collusion? LIES 

ad infinitum

 

You have to be a literal brain dead to try and claim:

 

A. the MSM are real legitimate sources 

 

B. Use the MSM for any source 

 

Here's a good compilation of lies the MSM has told that really doesn't even scratch the surface: @maineman @Scout @theLion @calguy @slideman @jerra- @TruePatriot @benson13 etc. etc. etc. 

 

http://www.msmlies.com/

 

You're  all trash. Your sources are trash.

 

 

 

 

 

@Scout You click on that bottom link yet that shows how many exposed lies all your MSM sources have gotten caught telling? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Scout said:

What is important is that Americans do not trust the media YOU use and trust the MSM FAR MORE than they trust your sources.  

 

That you included NO NUMBERS on the level of trust of the media YOU use tells us all we need to know about the extent of the false reporting you do.

I do not think you have ever reported anything accurate.  EVER.  Your vocabulary limits your ability to read GOOD sources. But you've never been able to disprove ONE CLAIM. BITCH. 

 

That's BALD FACED LIE. GP and other independent news sources and aggregates are NOT part of the MSM.....

 

@Scoutdoesn't even know who her fucking masters are. :lol:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/18/2021 at 8:29 PM, Str8tEdge said:

Poll Shows Number of Americans with No Trust in Mass Media Has Hit an All-Time High

https://www.westernjournal.com/poll-shows-number-americans-no-trust-mass-media-hit-time-high/

 

Hey @Scout, 60% of Americans have little to no trust in your "real legitimate" MSM.

 

Why is that. @Scout?

 

Is it the continual parade of LIES independent media exposes?????

 

Officer Sicknick bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher?  LIES

Armed insurrection with a plot to kill congress members? LIES

Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation? LIES

"No voter fraud!" LIES

Trump said if they found voter fraud they'd be heroes? LIES

Russian bounties? LIES

Trump disparaged the troops? LIES

Trump Russian collusion? LIES 

ad infinitum

 

You have to be a literal brain dead to try and claim:

 

A. the MSM are real legitimate sources 

 

B. Use the MSM for any source 

 

Here's a good compilation of lies the MSM has told that really doesn't even scratch the surface: @maineman @Scout @theLion @calguy @slideman @jerra- @TruePatriot @benson13 etc. etc. etc. 

 

http://www.msmlies.com/

 

You're  all trash. Your sources are trash.

 

 

 

 

 

Why haven’t any of the local retarded MSM parrots checked out all the lies their media got caught telling?

 

http://www.msmlies.com/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Scout Here's some of the documented lies YOUR MSM has gotten caught telling, bitch.

 

I can see why you refuse to participate in the thread. :lol:

 

Fox News

ABC

AP

BBC

CBS

Huffington Post

CNN

  • Nothing to display ...

MSNBC

NBC

NY Times

Politico

Reuters

The Hill

Washington Post

Categories

Fact-Checkers

How the MSM works…

Collusion

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Gateway pundit is owned by Aljezeera.

 Hahahahahahahahahaha 

Didn't we discuss your subpar trolling? Show some pride in yourself, sheesh....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Squatchman said:

   Pride?

 You post lies every day.

I'm surprised you can spell the word.

I do? If that was the case you’d figure even one of you morons would be able to prove the claim. As yet? Nada. 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

I do? If that was the case you’d figure even one of you morons would be able to prove the claim. As yet? Nada. 😆

  Why prove you wrong when we don't really have to.

It's you crying there was voter fraud.

Yet nothing.

Just lies and fake" audits"

 Even the supreme court laughs at you because there is no proof.

 You're more for entertainment here.

 Not really worth much otherwise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Squatchman said:

  Why prove you wrong when we don't really have to.

It's you crying there was voter fraud.

Yet nothing.

Just lies and fake" audits"

 Even the supreme court laughs at you because there is no proof.

 You're more for entertainment here.

 Not really worth much otherwise.

But laughing at him is like laughing at someone for being blind or only having one leg.

He is to be pitied

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, slideman said:

But laughing at him is like laughing at someone for being blind or only having one leg.

He is to be pitied

   You're right.

Bit also he did it to himself.

Like if the one legged guy lost his leg to a shark by dangling it in the water during a feeding frenzy.

 Accidently or on purpose both kind of deserve it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Squatchman said:

  Why prove you wrong when we don't really have to.

It's you crying there was voter fraud.

Yet nothing.

Just lies and fake" audits"

 Even the supreme court laughs at you because there is no proof.

 You're more for entertainment here.

 Not really worth much otherwise.

If you want to be able to call it a lie you’ll need the hundreds of credible allegations of voter fraud investigated, including the chain of custody and other election laws that were broken, and an explanation for the virtually impossible statistical anomalies. Good luck! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, slideman said:

But laughing at him is like laughing at someone for being blind or only having one leg.

He is to be pitied

 

5 hours ago, Squatchman said:

   You're right.

Bit also he did it to himself.

Like if the one legged guy lost his leg to a shark by dangling it in the water during a feeding frenzy.

 Accidently or on purpose both kind of deserve it.

Says the two retards that still believe the Trump Russian collusion fake story and can’t explain why Trump was never impeached when he got impeached for a phone call and asking for peaceful protests. 😆😆

 

@maineman’s response was there was no smoking gun. So basically, you have nothing which is why the MSM gave up on it years ago. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Squatchman said:

   More TDS on display.

 Look at all the sense he makes.

Hahahahahahahahahaha 

The poor fucker.

Impeachment is a process. The house bringing up charges is one half. The exoneration by the senate is the other.

 

2 FAILED impeachments by the house democrats. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No one actually watches the "MSM", They read the NYT, the WaPo, they listen to NBC, CBS, ABC, Reuters, Fox, CNN, PBS, NPR, BBC, Al Jazeera, whatever. Just as Americans always-- A L W A Y S -- give low ratings to Congress, and continue to return most Reps. and Senators time after time, they trust their own news sources just as the reelect their politicians.

 

I wonder how many times in his life Dulledge has ever even touched a copy of the NYT or the WaPo. I  think "never" is likely.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/29/2021 at 4:41 AM, Str8tEdge said:

@Scout Here's some of the documented lies YOUR MSM has gotten caught telling, bitch.

 

I can see why you refuse to participate in the thread. :lol:

 

Fox News

ABC

AP

BBC

CBS

Huffington Post

CNN

  • Nothing to display ...

MSNBC

NBC

NY Times

Politico

Reuters

The Hill

Washington Post

Categories

Fact-Checkers

How the MSM works…

Collusion

 

On 5/29/2021 at 5:04 PM, slideman said:

But laughing at him is like laughing at someone for being blind or only having one leg.

He is to be pitied

 

On 5/29/2021 at 9:52 PM, Squatchman said:

   You're right.

Bit also he did it to himself.

Like if the one legged guy lost his leg to a shark by dangling it in the water during a feeding frenzy.

 Accidently or on purpose both kind of deserve it.

 

On 5/30/2021 at 6:02 AM, Squatchman said:

   More TDS on display.

 Look at all the sense he makes.

Hahahahahahahahahaha 

The poor fucker.

 

On 5/31/2021 at 9:54 AM, XavierOnassis said:

No one actually watches the "MSM", They read the NYT, the WaPo, they listen to NBC, CBS, ABC, Reuters, Fox, CNN, PBS, NPR, BBC, Al Jazeera, whatever. Just as Americans always-- A L W A Y S -- give low ratings to Congress, and continue to return most Reps. and Senators time after time, they trust their own news sources just as the reelect their politicians.

 

I wonder how many times in his life Dulledge has ever even touched a copy of the NYT or the WaPo. I  think "never" is likely.

 

 

All complete fucking garbage. 

 

Americans would be getting better, accurate news coverage from foreign sources. 

 

Have you fucking retarded MORONS who worship the MSM actually looked at this list of documented lies you fucking idiots have been parroting? 

 

Anyone? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...