Jump to content

Why is trust in the "real legitimate" MSM at all time lows?


Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Not the Washington Post you quoted earlier. 22 documented lies. One of the worse MSM propaganda sites.

 

2. Do you think the MSM should be 100% biased to one side, including burying stories like Cuomo? Intentionally lying like the Hunter Biden laptop story? Or the Sicknick lie he was killed by protestors? Or there was no voter fraud? 
 

Of course republicans have lost faith in the media. 😆

 

The question is why do you use sources that have gotten caught lying more times than yourself? 

 

 

YOUR  LINK

 

https://www.westernjournal.com/poll-shows-number-americans-no-trust-mass-media-hit-time-high/

 

 

"Republicans are the main drivers behind [the uptick in people who reported having zero confidence in the media]: 58% of them now express this view, marking a 10-point increase and the first-ever majority-level reading,” according to Gallup.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

 

YOUR  LINK

 

https://www.westernjournal.com/poll-shows-number-americans-no-trust-mass-media-hit-time-high/

 

 

"Republicans are the main drivers behind [the uptick in people who reported having zero confidence in the media]: 58% of them now express this view, marking a 10-point increase and the first-ever majority-level reading,” according to Gallup.

Yes? What about it??????? You think it has something to do with the endless LIES and PROPAGANDA YOUR MEDIA shovels on to the American public????

 

Other countries are LAUGHING at how ridiculous are media is you FUCKING IDIOT. 

 

AND YOU source the BIGGEST LIARS out of the bunch. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

 

 

Read ??

Sir,

I can read you like a book.

 

I won $547 tonight in a No-Limit Texas Hold 'em game.  Things got hot.

We tussled.     Tension got high.   I won. (again).

 

 I am drinking beer.   Cooling off from the adrenaline rush.

And now, you know why real men gamble.     

The money?        That was just the  icing on the cake.

Heeheheheeee..............                                                                    🤠..🍺

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

 

Read ??

Sir,

I can read you like a book.

 

I won $547 tonight in a No-Limit Texas Hold 'em game.  Things got hot.

We tussled.     Tension got high.   I won. (again).

 

 I am drinking beer.   Cooling off from the adrenaline rush.

And now, you know why real men gamble.     

The money?        That was just the  icing on the cake.

Heeheheheeee..............                                                                    🤠..🍺

 

 

 

😆 @XavierOnassisis a hell of a gambler too. Have you seen those rafts they float here on from Cuba. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Yes? What about it??????? You think it has something to do with the endless LIES and PROPAGANDA YOUR MEDIA shovels on to the American public????

 

Other countries are LAUGHING at how ridiculous are media is you FUCKING IDIOT. 

 

AND YOU source the BIGGEST LIARS out of the bunch. :lol:

 

 

 

prove that there were no fire extinguishers thrown at police by insurrectionists on 1-6.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jerra- said:

 

 

 

prove that there were no fire extinguishers thrown at police by insurrectionists on 1-6.

Prove there was an insurrection. Are you now claiming the protestors were leading the charge with fire extinguishers instead of flag poles? 😆

 

 

Show us one protestor arrested for insurrection. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Amazing @jerra-literally ignored the last year of violence by the left that resulted in dozens of murders, over 700 cops injured and 2 billion in property damage.....

 

But she literally can’t shut up about ONE protest. 
 

Why? Because she proves the OP. The MSM overwhelmingly ignored any leftist violence and destruction calling it”mostly peaceful”. They literally creating their entire narrative and @jerra- fell for the lies. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Prove there was an insurrection. Are you now claiming the protestors were leading the charge with fire extinguishers instead of flag poles? 😆

 

 

Show us one protestor arrested for insurrection. 

 

 

prove no fire extinguishers  were thrown at policemen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

 

prove no fire extinguishers  were thrown at policemen.

Sure. As soon as you PROVE I ever claimed they weren’t. 😆

 

Fucking idiot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2021 at 8:29 PM, Str8tEdge said:

Poll Shows Number of Americans with No Trust in Mass Media Has Hit an All-Time High

https://www.westernjournal.com/poll-shows-number-americans-no-trust-mass-media-hit-time-high/

 

Hey @Scout, 60% of Americans have little to no trust in your "real legitimate" MSM.

 

Why is that. @Scout?

 

Is it the continual parade of LIES independent media exposes?????

 

Officer Sicknick bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher?  LIES

Armed insurrection with a plot to kill congress members? LIES

Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation? LIES

"No voter fraud!" LIES

Trump said if they found voter fraud they'd be heroes? LIES

Russian bounties? LIES

Trump disparaged the troops? LIES

Trump Russian collusion? LIES 

ad infinitum

 

You have to be a literal brain dead to try and claim:

 

A. the MSM are real legitimate sources 

 

B. Use the MSM for any source 

 

Here's a good compilation of lies the MSM has told that really doesn't even scratch the surface: @maineman @Scout @theLion @calguy @slideman @jerra- @TruePatriot @benson13 etc. etc. etc. 

 

http://www.msmlies.com/

 

You're  all trash. Your sources are trash.

 

 

 

 

 

@IcebergSlim? You gonna tell us how your continually caught in lies and propaganda media are somehow reliable and trustworthy? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Part of this dynamic is that Americans now prefer style to substance. A lot of what is presented as news is purely opinion and subjectivity. This is not by accident. The American public gets bored with simply reporting facts and not making assumptions as to how, why, when, what, etc. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Part of this dynamic is that Americans now prefer style to substance. A lot of what is presented as news is purely opinion and subjectivity. This is not by accident. The American public gets bored with simply reporting facts and not making assumptions as to how, why, when, what, etc. 

This is true it's like theater it's not really news. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

You bought the Flynn AND Kraken Hoaxes..

 

You're a fucking imbecile..

 

 

Are you a libertarian by any chance?

You bought lies. The declassified memos exonerated Flynn and your media lied about her defense. 
 

You’re an establishment hack, kid. Nothing more nothing less. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/18/2021 at 9:29 PM, Str8tEdge said:

You have to be a literal brain dead to try and claim:

 

A. the MSM are real legitimate sources 

 

B. Use the MSM for any source 

 

Str8tEdge...I wanna see the President Trump Pee Tape the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media talked about so much about...do you know when will it be released ?

 

Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-OR) said that "something close" to the long-rumored “pee tape” exists, saying ''it's likely Putin has something on President Trump."

 

A Media Research Center study found at the height of the Trump scandal CNN talked about the non-existent “pee tapes” 77 times in a mere five-day period.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

Str8tEdge...I wanna see the President Trump Pee Tape the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media talked about so much about...do you know when will it be released ?

 

Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-OR) said that "something close" to the long-rumored “pee tape” exists, saying ''it's likely Putin has something on President Trump."

 

A Media Research Center study found at the height of the Trump scandal CNN talked about the non-existent “pee tapes” 77 times in a mere five-day period.

Lol.... I hear ifs why Trump flew to Scotland as soon as he left the White House, right @benson13

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Lol.... I hear ifs why Trump flew to Scotland as soon as he left the White House, right @benson13

 

I wonder how old Trumps love child is...you know the one that Trumps doorman from 40 years ago heard from some guy who heard from another guy.

 

This is for real...no sarcasm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I see no real evidence that the  WP, the NYT, PBS and BBC America are less trusted.

 

You're kidding...right ?

 

After Murders, NY Times Cries White Racism Against Asians, Blames Trump's 'China Virus'

 

According to the Justice Department, 27.5% of all violent crimes against Asian Americans in 2018 were committed by black people. That’s over 50,000 incidents in a single year. White criminals and Asian criminals each accounted for 24.1% of all attacks on Asians. 

 

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/clay-waters/2021/03/19/after-murders-ny-times-cries-white-racism-against-asians-blames

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/18/2021 at 8:29 PM, Str8tEdge said:

Poll Shows Number of Americans with No Trust in Mass Media Has Hit an All-Time High

https://www.westernjournal.com/poll-shows-number-americans-no-trust-mass-media-hit-time-high/

 

Hey @Scout, 60% of Americans have little to no trust in your "real legitimate" MSM.

 

Why is that. @Scout?

 

Is it the continual parade of LIES independent media exposes?????

 

Officer Sicknick bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher?  LIES

Armed insurrection with a plot to kill congress members? LIES

Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation? LIES

"No voter fraud!" LIES

Trump said if they found voter fraud they'd be heroes? LIES

Russian bounties? LIES

Trump disparaged the troops? LIES

Trump Russian collusion? LIES 

ad infinitum

 

You have to be a literal brain dead to try and claim:

 

A. the MSM are real legitimate sources 

 

B. Use the MSM for any source 

 

Here's a good compilation of lies the MSM has told that really doesn't even scratch the surface: @maineman @Scout @theLion @calguy @slideman @jerra- @TruePatriot @benson13 etc. etc. etc. 

 

http://www.msmlies.com/

 

You're  all trash. Your sources are trash.

 

 

 

 

 

@Scout https://www.msmlies.com/category/ny-times/

 

NYT with 22 lies. One of the WORST MSM trash sources out there, DUMB FUCK.

 

And you tried to claim they were credible......:lol:

 

We're gonna call you "parrot" from now on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...