Why is trust in the "real legitimate" MSM at all time lows?

27 minutes ago, Taipan said:

The MSM is just the propaganda arm of the Dem party. 

They are now longer interested in truth or facts.

The Russian people have more trust in Pravda,

than the Am. people have trust in the MSM.

Yep. It’s hilarious watching the local leftards attack any source that’s not part of the propaganda machine. 

• Thumb up 2

9 hours ago, calguy said:

These guys are so easy to bait.

meanwhile after 4 years of trump talking about the lying media.

---------------------

https://news.gallup.com/poll/321116/americans-remain-distrustful-mass-media.aspx

The latest findings, from Gallup's annual Governance poll conducted Aug. 31-Sept. 13, are consistent with all but one recent trust rating -- in 2016, a steep decline in Republicans' trust in the media led to the lowest reading on record (32%).

Republicans' trust has not recovered since then, while Democrats' has risen sharply. In fact, Democrats' trust over the past four years has been among the highest Gallup has measured for any party in the past two decades. This year, the result is a record 63-percentage-point gap in trust among the political party groups.

10 hours ago, calguy said:

The fool DullEdge uses a useless fringe website poll to trash legitimate news outlets. 

We've come to expect this from DullEdge.

from the op's  link

---------------

“Republicans are the main drivers behind [the uptick in people who reported having zero confidence in the media]: 58% of them now express this view, marking a 10-point increase and the first-ever majority-level reading,” according to Gallup.

• Thumb up 1

11 hours ago, jerra- said:

from the op's  link

---------------

“Republicans are the main drivers behind [the uptick in people who reported having zero confidence in the media]: 58% of them now express this view, marking a 10-point increase and the first-ever majority-level reading,” according to Gallup.

Makes perfect sense since the establishment propaganda is devoted to the progressive globalist agenda, open borders, climate taxes etc. 

You fucking idiot. The voter fraud is so ridiculously flagrant, you’d have to be a completely brain dead moron not to see it and the massive coverup the MSM has pulled off on burying anything that might lift your veil of stupidity. 

21 hours ago, Dumbestpersononforum said:

Well you tried to correct me once and flopped like a big dog. Td me that the trump rioters and terrorists couldn't be put on the no fly list. So 

Just as before when you tried to push this lie, you’re still full of shit.

Feel free to quote where I said that. You haven’t before, because you’re full of shit.

20 hours ago, Dumbestpersononforum said:

Well you can show me I'm stupid at any point dude. Actually I challenge you to do so. 

You demonstrate it each and every time you post. Undoubtedly you’ve earned very little, if anything in your life. One thing you have earned is your screen name, for obvious reasons.

6 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

You demonstrate it each and every time you post. Undoubtedly you’ve earned very little, if anything in your life. One thing you have earned is your screen name, for obvious reasons.

Want a real challenge? Find a post that makes him look intelligent. :lol:

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Taipan said:

The MSM is just the propaganda arm of the Dem party. 

They are now longer interested in truth or facts.

The Russian people have more trust in Pravda,

than the Am. people have trust in the MSM.

What a totally stupid remark

You don't speak Russian, you don't read Russian, you have NO CLUE whether Russians trust Pravda

You don't read the NYT or the WP.

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

Want a real challenge? Find a post that makes him look intelligent. :lol:

20 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

That’s a good effort. Say nothing and you look intelligent compared to your usual drivel. 

Yep, libs everywhere are totally on the verge of realizing that RWNJs are always right about everything. The next GOP candidate will win every single state and 200% of the popular vote in the only double landslide in history.

15 hours ago, jerra- said:

In 2016, a steep decline in Republicans' trust in the media led to the lowest reading on record (32%).

Republicans' trust has not recovered since then, while Democrats' has risen sharply. In fact, Democrats' trust over the past four years has been among the highest Gallup has measured for any party in the past two decades. This year, the result is a record 63-percentage-point gap in trust among the political party groups.

I'm not sure completely trusting the MSM is a good idea, but when there's no agreement on even the most basic facts, almost entirely because some RWNJs don't like having to admit they're wrong even sometimes, it's a serious problem.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Makes perfect sense since the establishment propaganda is devoted to the progressive globalist agenda, open borders, climate taxes etc. 

You fucking idiot. The voter fraud is so ridiculously flagrant, you’d have to be a completely brain dead moron not to see it and the massive coverup the MSM has pulled off on burying anything that might lift your veil of stupidity. 

all your post did was show how brain washed republicans are.

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Did you pull your mask down to shout that? Are you sitting alone with your mask on? OBEY 

didn't trump tell you to get your shot today?

OBEY!!!!

15 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Did you pull your mask down to shout that? Are you sitting alone with your mask on? OBEY 

It's called knowing that you don't know everything.

Try it.

PLEASE.

14 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I know . 

People who know a lot more about diseases than you do, and are in fact being paid to give everyone advice, do several studies and conclude that in their professional opinion, the best course of action is for everyone to wear masks... and you think you're a slave if you heed their advice??

It doesn't sound like you do have any real sense of what you do and don't know, actually.

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

People who know a lot more about diseases than you do, and are in fact being paid to give everyone advice, do several studies and conclude that in their professional opinion, the best course of action is for everyone to wear masks... and you think you're a slave if you heed their advice??

It doesn't sound like you do have any real sense of what you do and don't know, actually.

I work in the healthcare field. 
I know some things. Not everything. But enough to know bullshit. 

10 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I work in the healthcare field. 
I know some things. Not everything. But enough to know bullshit. 

I think you know just enough to be confident that you know things you actually don't, and are also partisan enough to actually think it makes any sense whatsoever for people like Fauci to tell everyone to wear masks while knowing they're useless.

46 minutes ago, jerra- said:

all your post did was show how brain washed republicans are.

You say that while your media has gotten caught on telling dozens of lies. 😆

Your MSM is complete trash. Your source you quoted here has some of the highest totals of lies told. 

3 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You say that while your media has gotten caught on telling dozens of lies. 😆

Your MSM is complete trash. Your source you quoted here has some of the highest totals of lies told. 

the source I quoted was from your own link.

On 3/18/2021 at 6:29 PM, Str8tEdge said:

Why is trust in the "real legitimate" MSM at all time lows?

Yes, why indeed? For a good, in-depth examination of the answer to that question...........

Destroying trust in the media, science, and government has left America vulnerable to disaster

For America to minimize the damage from the current pandemic, the media must inform, science must innovate, and our government must administer like never before. Yet decades of politically-motivated attacks discrediting all three institutions, taken to a new level by President Trump, leave the American public in a vulnerable position. Trump has consistently vilified the national media. When campaigning, he called the media “absolute scum” and “totally dishonest people.” As president, he has called news organizations “fake news” and “the enemy of the people” over and over. The examples are endless. Predictably, he has blamed the coronavirus crisis on the media, saying “We were very prepared. The only thing we weren’t prepared for was the media.” It is easy to think these are just examples of Trump’s unorthodox political style. Yet he is merely the apotheosis of a political approach that has animated much of the conservative movement for a half century or more: undermining trust in the media, science, and government.

(continued)

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

the source I quoted was from your own link.

Not the Washington Post you quoted earlier. 22 documented lies. One of the worse MSM propaganda sites.

2. Do you think the MSM should be 100% biased to one side, including burying stories like Cuomo? Intentionally lying like the Hunter Biden laptop story? Or the Sicknick lie he was killed by protestors? Or there was no voter fraud? 

Of course republicans have lost faith in the media. 😆

The question is why do you use sources that have gotten caught lying more times than yourself?