Why is trust in the "real legitimate" MSM at all time lows?

Just now, LaughinAtLefty said:

To many stupid people on this site. Their poor education is difficult to grasp.

That's why I correct them. Then they call me stupid. It's fun. Watching stupid people deny the truth is the funniest thing about this place. 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep. It’s hilarious watching the local leftards attack any source that’s not part of the propaganda machine. 

from the op's  link   ---------------   “Republicans are the main drivers behind [the uptick in people who reported having zero confidence in the media]: 58% of them now express th

Want a real challenge? Find a post that makes him look intelligent. 

58 minutes ago, calguy said:

The fool DullEdge uses a useless fringe website poll to trash legitimate news outlets. 

We've come to expect this from DullEdge.

Which news outlets do you consider legitimate?

Just now, neue regel said:

They all suck. Both sides has their pet news sources. I usual go with the none opinion sites like bcc and most of the time I read both sides and try to read between the lines. 

37 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

He just attacked gallop lol... He never even read the OP without attacking it. 

He literally proved why the 40% are too stupid to see the MSM for what it is. 

The guy is a low IQ hack, nothing more - nothing less.

1 minute ago, neue regel said:

I don't watch cnn. I do pick up news from fox news and msnbc. I've been watching newsmax and oann here lately. I try and diversify my news. 

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

The guy is a low IQ hack, nothing more - nothing less.

Yet you I corrected you many times. And you have never corrected me. You run away most of the time. Youre low rent in my book. 

1 minute ago, Dumbestpersononforum said:

They all suck. Both sides has their pet news sources. I usual go with the none opinion sites like bcc and most of the time I read both sides and try to read between the lines. 

I agree that it would be difficult to get an unvarnished, factual accounting of most anything out of the MSM. The shameful coverage of the shootings in Atlanta is the most recent example. 

I agree that it would be difficult to get an unvarnished, factual accounting of most anything out of the MSM. The shameful coverage of the shootings in Atlanta is the most recent example. 

I just don't buy the line it wasn't racial. What do you think?

11 minutes ago, Dumbestpersononforum said:

Yet you I corrected you many times. And you have never corrected me. You run away most of the time. Youre low rent in my book. 

Sorry pal.....you simply don’t register. Enjoy dreaming of being something you’re not, have never been, nor will ever be.

4 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Sorry pal.....you simply don’t register. Enjoy dreaming of being something you’re not, have never been, nor will ever be.

Lol you're not on my level. You could t even take an elevator to get to me. 

11 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Elevators can only go so far down before they bottom out. There’s a reason the world laughs at you....

Well you tried to correct me once and flopped like a big dog. Td me that the trump rioters and terrorists couldn't be put on the no fly list. So 

6 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

That’s why I have him on ignore with great company, @benson13 and donthinknow.

Two election technology companies whose names have come up in President Donald Trump’s false charges of widespread voter fraud in the presidential election are fighting back, prompting unusual public statements from Fox News and Newsmax.

1 hour ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

To many stupid people on this site such as yourself. The poor education levels displayed isn’t worth the time.

Well you can show me I'm stupid at any point dude. Actually I challenge you to do so. 

1 hour ago, Dumbestpersononforum said:

I just don't buy the line it wasn't racial. What do you think?

The suspected shooter said it wasn’t racial motivated. I have no reason to doubt him. 

The suspected shooter said it wasn’t racial motivated. I have no reason to doubt him. 

What would you say. Would you admit it's a hate crime with the bigger penalty. I guess we can bieve every criminal when they say they are not guilty. We have a whole jail full of them. 

4 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Poll Shows Number of Americans with No Trust in Mass Media Has Hit an All-Time High

https://www.westernjournal.com/poll-shows-number-americans-no-trust-mass-media-hit-time-high/

Hey @Scout, 60% of Americans have little to no trust in your "real legitimate" MSM.

Why is that. @Scout?

Is it the continual parade of LIES independent media exposes?????

Officer Sicknick bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher?  LIES

Armed insurrection with a plot to kill congress members? LIES

Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation? LIES

"No voter fraud!" LIES

Trump said if they found voter fraud they'd be heroes? LIES

Russian bounties? LIES

Trump disparaged the troops? LIES

Trump Russian collusion? LIES 

ad infinitum

You have to be a literal brain dead to try and claim:

A. the MSM are real legitimate sources 

B. Use the MSM for any source 

Here's a good compilation of lies the MSM has told that really doesn't even scratch the surface: @maineman @Scout @theLion @calguy @slideman @jerra- @TruePatriot @benson13 etc. etc. etc. 

http://www.msmlies.com/

You're  all trash. Your sources are trash.

Where’s the boards propagator of lies @jerra-? I noticed every source you give is a huge lying MSM source. You are fucking trash. 

12 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Where’s the boards propagator of lies @jerra-? I noticed every source you give is a huge lying MSM source. You are fucking trash. 

You go ahead and believe the ones that had to retract everything you been talking about for months you brainwashed fool. 

4 hours ago, neue regel said:

Of course not unless you’re a dopey leftist trying make up a story to feed your delusional psychosis. 

8 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Poll Shows Number of Americans with No Trust in Mass Media Has Hit an All-Time High

https://www.westernjournal.com/poll-shows-number-americans-no-trust-mass-media-hit-time-high/

Hey @Scout, 60% of Americans have little to no trust in your "real legitimate" MSM.

Why is that. @Scout?

Is it the continual parade of LIES independent media exposes?????

Officer Sicknick bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher?  LIES

Armed insurrection with a plot to kill congress members? LIES

Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation? LIES

"No voter fraud!" LIES

Trump said if they found voter fraud they'd be heroes? LIES

Russian bounties? LIES

Trump disparaged the troops? LIES

Trump Russian collusion? LIES 

ad infinitum

You have to be a literal brain dead to try and claim:

A. the MSM are real legitimate sources 

B. Use the MSM for any source 

Here's a good compilation of lies the MSM has told that really doesn't even scratch the surface: @maineman @Scout @theLion @calguy @slideman @jerra- @TruePatriot @benson13 etc. etc. etc. 

http://www.msmlies.com/

You're  all trash. Your sources are trash.

TV programing "The best vaccine is the first vaccine that you can get without asking any questions." 

AM talk radio has now joined in with the genetic modification stupidity.

Red dawn 2012 movie: Throw that radio in the trash, it's bull shit.

6 hours ago, Dumbestpersononforum said:

What would you say. Would you admit it's a hate crime with the bigger penalty. I guess we can bieve every criminal when they say they are not guilty. We have a whole jail full of them. 

He killed 8 people...in Georgia. You think this psycho is worried about avoiding a sentencing enhancement?

ps: speaking of media...any outlet reporting that the shooting was racially motivated (based on zero evidence) should be avoided. 

9 hours ago, calguy said:

The fool DullEdge uses a useless fringe website poll to trash legitimate news outlets. 

We've come to expect this from DullEdge.

The MSM is just the propaganda arm of the Dem party. 

They are now longer interested in truth or facts.

The Russian people have more trust in Pravda,

than the Am. people have trust in the MSM.