President Biden's speech delivers hope and progress

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joe Biden is the right man at the right time. Joe Biden is a real genuine president. If Donald Trump have expressed half the commitment that Joe Biden has, he'd still be president. He didn't, and

RIGHT ON! A good  speech by a man who actually cares and knows what he is doing!

That speech should have made your skin crawl.     If you follow orders, you can have a small gathering for the 4th of July.    He basically said that nothing will be allowed without the blessing of th

16 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

RIGHT ON!

A good  speech by a man who actually cares and knows what he is doing!

He doesn't have a clue what he's doing, like you. If you believed that BS you're actually dumber than I originally thought.

16 hours ago, crazyhole said:

That speech should have made your skin crawl.     If you follow orders, you can have a small gathering for the 4th of July.    He basically said that nothing will be allowed without the blessing of the government.  

It actually did make our skin crawl. We watched about 2 minutes of it and that was about all we could take. The only thing Biden did was make us realize how right Trump was all along. 

3 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

It actually did make our skin crawl. We watched about 2 minutes of it and that was about all we could take. The only thing Biden did was make us realize how right Trump was all along. 

Yeah, the first part of the speech was pretty dark and depressing.   Not exactly the cheerful warrior that most Americans want the president to be.  

2 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Yeah, the first part of the speech was pretty dark and depressing.   Not exactly the cheerful warrior that most Americans want the president to be.  

You're just not used to hearing a president tell the truth.

• Fuck you! 1
16 hours ago, calguy said:

LOL..What is it about competency that scares you?

Nothing, the problem is we didn't see any. The whole speech was designed to make him look like someone that gives a shit, while he turns the country into the radical left-wing agenda. It was a hate Trump speech nothing more. Here's a man that hated Trump so much he's willing to harm the country by doing the opposite of all the good Trump did.

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, slideman said:

It's not so much about that.   I just thought he should have started out with a more positive tone instead of opening up old wounds.   I get that this is his style, it's just not what I would say is an ideal approach.  

6 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Look this guy is a joke. Hopefully there will be some democrats that realize just how screwed up he is and not allow him to get us into to much trouble. I've already talked to a few who have voiced that they made a mistake in voting for him.

11 minutes ago, slideman said:

All lies AH, he had nothing to do with the vaccine and you know it, but still he took credit. The man is an idiot. And so are you. But hey, I already knew that.

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

whatbout whatabout whatabout. The virus will infect as many people as it can.

The virus is the obvious enemy, and every American already is aware that it is dangerous... except the morons.

What morons are those? the one's that believe everything Bide says? 

"Simpeton"

Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place.

10 hours ago, tunafish said:

After 100 days, a 2 minute speech?

I just woke and this the first spot I hit. (than on to the news)

Are you kidding about a 2 minute speech or what ?

14 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

It's not so much about that.   I just thought he should have started out with a more positive tone instead of opening up old wounds.   I get that this is his style, it's just not what I would say is an ideal approach.  

That's the part we saw and changed the channel.  Unity my ass!

May be an image of text that says 'W atching people root for their own economic demise & loss of freedoms is breathtaking'

8 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Well, it was only two minutes for me. I couldn't take anymore.

• Thumb up 1
48 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Joe Biden is a genuine Moron. No one has been so not right for the job of President. That speech was filled with please make me feel good BS, written for him to read off a Teleprompter. The man can't put three sentences together, and all his idiot supporters fell for it. I'm wondering how many takes and hours it it took to get it right. it surely wasn't live TV, that's a fact. 

He's trying to take credit for the Vaccine which he had absolutely nothing to do with, the speech was filled with nothing but lies.

Biden deserves far more credit than Trump

It was a Great Speech, far better than any of Trump's lying harangues.

Biden is doing a magnificent job,

And you are an insignificant ignoramus and a vile hater.,

• MORON! 1
11 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

He was coherent approximately 2 minutes.

• Thumb up 1
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Get the fuck out of the USA you commie!

36 minutes ago, slideman said:

Biden is doing a fine job.

Biden is seeking to erase all memory of the progress his predecessor made with the vaccine.

Biden mention "vaccine" no less than 17 times, but not once did he mention Operation Warp Speed.  He did point out that "two months ago, this country did not have nearly enough vaccine supply to vaccinate all or nearly all of the American public." Perhaps Biden ought to keep in mind that we only have vaccines in the first place thanks to his Trump. 

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

He doesn't deserve shit, the speech sucked, and he took credit for Trumps doings.

Biden did nothing, but sign away more ex orders than any other presidents in my live time or yours.

As for hating...I only hate people that hate and are doing damage to my country.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
10 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Trump was no fascist.

Trump fought the fascists 

Trump's entire campaign mimicked Herr Adolph's.

Luckily, the smart people recognized him for what he was.

Then he tried to destroy Congress.

Like Hitler burning the Reichstag.

Trump was a Fascist and you are but a ;prick.

• Fuck you! 1
  • MORON! 1
15 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

He doesn't deserve shit, the speech sucked, and he took credit for Trumps doings.

Biden did nothing, but sign away more ex orders than any other presidents in my live time or yours.

As for hating...I only hate people that hate and are doing damage to my country.

All you do is post hate.

You are a singularly  ignorant and abysmally peckerwood.

• Fuck you! 1
17 hours ago, crazyhole said:

1400 dollar checks are going to bring half of all children out of poverty.   Why didn't that work when they sent out the 1200 and 600 dollar checks last year?  

Not nearly enough $$!

10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump's entire campaign mimicked Herr Adolph's.

Luckily, the smart people recognized him for what he was.

Then he tried to destroy Congress.

Like Hitler burning the Reichstag.

Trump was a Fascist and you are but a ;prick.

Pack your bags you commie and get the hell out of my country!

• kfools unpinned this topic