President Biden's speech delivers hope and progress

Joe Biden is the right man at the right time. Joe Biden is a real genuine president.

If Donald Trump have expressed half the commitment that Joe Biden has, he'd still be president. He didn't, and he's not.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5
  • Fuck you! 2
  • Thumb up 3
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joe Biden is the right man at the right time. Joe Biden is a real genuine president. If Donald Trump have expressed half the commitment that Joe Biden has, he'd still be president. He didn't, and

RIGHT ON! A good  speech by a man who actually cares and knows what he is doing!

That speech should have made your skin crawl.     If you follow orders, you can have a small gathering for the 4th of July.    He basically said that nothing will be allowed without the blessing of th

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Joe Biden is the right man at the right time. Joe Biden is a real genuine president.

If Donald Trump have expressed half the commitment that Joe Biden has, he'd still be president. He didn't, and he's not.

RIGHT ON!

A good  speech by a man who actually cares and knows what he is doing!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Fuck you! 2
  • Thumb up 1
7 minutes ago, calguy said:

😆

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

RIGHT ON!

A good  speech by a man who actually cares and knows what he is doing!

It was much better than a trump speech. He stayed on topic and didn't tell everybody he was the best ever. 

Just now, crazyhole said:

1400 dollar checks are going to being half of all children out of poverty.   Why didn't that work when they sent out the 1200 and 600 dollar checks last year?  

Are you saying it needs to be bigger????????????????

13 minutes ago, calguy said:

Outside of the weirdness of his monitor reading and the horrific speechwriting...the lie that Chinese Americans can’t safely walk the streets was bizarre. 

Just now, neue regel said:

Outside of the weirdness of his monitor reading and the horrific speechwriting...the lie that Chinese Americans can’t safely walk the streets was bizarre. 

Awe you mad??? He sounded like a grown up. 

10 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

That speech should have made your skin crawl.     If you follow orders, you can have a small gathering for the 4th of July.    He basically said that nothing will be allowed without the blessing of the government.  

LOL..What is it about competency that scares you?

• Upvote 1
Just now, calguy said:

LOL..What is it about competency that scares you?

He didn't once say he knew better than the experts. He thinks something was missing in the speech. And I think this is it. 

If everybody gets vaccinated, you might be able to get together in small groups on the 4th of July to celebrate our independence, but definitely not large groups.  Plus you'll have to keep wearing a mask even after nobody can catch or transmit the virus. 

That is our government in a nutshell.   

Yeah, it's probably time for revolution.  

• Downvote 1
10 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

He threatened action against people for non-compliance, veiled under the guise of "we can do this".    

That's Hitler level rhetoric.  

Laughable comment.

• Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 1

Yeah, it's probably time for revolution.  

The revolution happened in November. Your side lost. America won.

• Upvote 1
  • IDIOT! 1
Just now, calguy said:

Don't be such a paranoid trump rube.

I was never a fan of Trump.    This speech creeped me out just like Trumps use of the term "drain the swamp".  I'm sure you don't get the historical reference there though.  

• Downvote 1

I was never a fan of Trump.    This speech creeped me out just like Trumps use of the term "drain the swamp".  I'm sure you don't get the historical reference there though.  

Did it make too much sense. Needed some more rambling on.  What was the matter?

• IDIOT! 1
Just now, Dumbestpersononforum said:

Did it make too much sense. Needed some more rambling on.  What was the matter?

Take off your blue tinted glasses and watch it again.   Imagine if a republican told you that you "might" be able to get together with your friends in 4 months as long as you do your part.   

2 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Take off your blue tinted glasses and watch it again.   Imagine if a republican told you that you "might" be able to get together with your friends in 4 months as long as you do your part.   

Well he also said if you cock suckers would follow the rules we might. Well I was close. He said a good chance.  

• IDIOT! 1
  • kfools pinned this topic
  • kfools unpinned this topic