All the lefties here said there was a Qanon threat for the 4th of March and that's why we need the full might of the United States Military to man a wall built around the capitol building. 

My question is, when is the next make believe threat from the right going to happen? Can one lefty here please enlighten us?

BTW, when can we tear down Pelosi's wall? When can we get back to liberty loving America and not this DAMNED FUCKING MILITARY STATE you lefties have created and you did this while calling the right fascists. 

FUCK YOU LEFTIES! FUCK YOU!

You be I'm venting. I'm sick and tired of the lies from the left aimed at eliminating liberty via fake terrorist threats and covid. 

On a similar note.  I have to agree I am forming a big dislike for the military right now over their role in the lock down of the capitol building. It is the same dislike I have formed for those cops who have enforced insane and anti-America covid policies. 

RIP USA 1776 - 2020

• Sad 1
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All the lefties here said there was a Qanon threat for the 4th of March and that's why we need the full might of the United States Military to man a wall built around the capitol building.  My qu

Fuckin sad 

17 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Well, maybe this is karma for allowing

The Pentagon and Israel run America for 20 years.....its possible, jus sayin

How do you people constantly turn everything around back onto the Jews? LMAO! FFS you people are nuts.

And yes I said "YOU PEOPLE". 

NARF!

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

How do you people constantly turn everything around back onto the Jews? LMAO! FFS you people are nuts.

NARF!

AIPAC is most powerful OWNERS of US CongressWHORES

Stay dumb if you wish Cucky

37 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

All the lefties here said there was a Qanon threat for the 4th of March and that's why we need the full might of the United States Military to man a wall built around the capitol building. 

My question is, when is the next make believe threat from the right going to happen? Can one lefty here please enlighten us?

BTW, when can we tear down Pelosi's wall? When can we get back to liberty loving America and not this DAMNED FUCKING MILITARY STATE you lefties have created and you did this while calling the right fascists. 

You be I'm venting. I'm sick and tired of the lies from the left aimed at eliminating liberty via fake terrorist threats and covid. 

On a similar note.  I have to agree I am forming a big dislike for the military right now over their role in the lock down of the capitol building. It is the same dislike I have formed for those cops who have enforced insane and anti-America covid policies. 

RIP USA 1776 - 2020

I'm not too concerned about the fence around the capital.    It might come in handy when we need to contain them inside.  

• Thumb up 1
26 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

I'm not too concerned about the fence around the capital.    It might come in handy when we need to contain them inside.  

That's a perspective I've not considered. LOL

5 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Musicals??  How gay are you?  yikes - gay for the Izzies?

Do you know how ironic your post is? LMAO! Watch the whole video. 

49 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

NARF!

Israel does not run the USA . It does manage to get far more aid from the US than would benefit the US much, thought. Netanyahu is very smart and understands the US as well as anyone in the State Dept does, especially since so many of the most competent diplomats ansd strategists bailed out when Trump became president and cut the State Dept's budget and put the fat and foolish Pompeo in charge.

1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

RIP USA 1776 - 2020

You are annoyed with the military and the police for doing their jobs?

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Israel does not run the USA . It does manage to get far more aid from the US than would benefit the US much, thought. Netanyahu is very smart and understands the US as well as anyone in the State Dept does, especially since so many of the most competent diplomats ansd strategists bailed out when Trump became president and cut the State Dept's budget and put the fat and foolish Pompeo in charge.

^^^^^^^^^

Wrong on

EVERYTHING

ON EVERY POST

ALL THE TIME

😆

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

On a similar note.  I have to agree I am forming a big dislike for the military right now over their role in the lock down of the capitol building. It is the same dislike I have formed for those cops who have enforced insane and anti-America covid policies

Consider the possibility that there WAS an attack planned by some fringe militia group and the added security forced them to call it off.

8 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Why wont you spell out your political ideology? Do you even know what it is?

I am a Constitutionalist, a libertarian, a conservative, an American.

Just now, slideman said:

The military does not choose its missions and cops do not make the laws.

You're a freaking idiot

Two very astute observations. Redoctober is far less clever than he thinks he is.

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Crimea is just a stupid Putinoid and not to be taken seriously by anyone.

Hey Faggot....

tell us again how Fauci can make everyone obey him...PLLLLEEEASEEEEEE!!! you worthless FAGGOT