How well are rules enforced here?

On 3/7/2021 at 3:21 PM, guilluamezenz said:

Does the odd alt right alt left creep about?

I try to enforce the rules to keep conservatives and right wing threads and comments out of this room. If you ever see something I've missed be sure to let me know by PM or Alert and I'll take care of it.

• 1 month later...
On 3/12/2021 at 7:11 PM, calguy said:

I try to enforce the rules to keep conservatives and right wing threads and comments out of this room. If you ever see something I've missed be sure to let me know by PM or Alert and I'll take care of it.

Just tonight I had trouble with a right wing creep. Calls himself Antifa Killer. First he told a third party that I should be banned because he didn't like the tone of my post. Then he posted a picture of a dead owl. Where I come from that's a death threat. When I turned the tables and reported him, he took off for the rest of the night.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/12/2021 at 6:11 PM, calguy said:

So. You're a moderator?  First off, thanks for letting me join your forums. Being a mod sucks. All work and no pay. I don't envy you. Yeah. I got on these forums hoping to actually engage with liberals. Society brands me as a right winger of some sort. So what if I like to make money and don't call 911? Don't ask what I think of society. I didn't come here to start flame wars, troll people or "pwn the libs". I came here looking for two things. individuals like me, only LOC and to learn, yes LEARN about certain concepts espoused by the more intelligent of your species. The worst I'll do is make my posts too long.

But what I've found here though are a bunch of R team vote drones apparently trying to out meme each other. I was beginning to think this was a scam site that tried to lure D teamers to their doom in flamer hell. Now y'all got your Liberals only room. Which makes sense. You have to. It keeps the Memes away. Only technically, I ain't supposed to be able to do much here either. Which sucks for me. It's the whole reason I came here. But I dunno with threads like "Republican Civil War" and some sort of Trump whatnot, I get the impression not many folks here know much about the concept of Demand Side Economics, huh? Oh well. I knew this place would be full of D team vote drones. And vote drones only know what they're fed. And this is a D team site. The R teamers being here trip me out though. There's all kinds of social media to play like that. Why here?

Anyways, as a right wing nut, I'll be the first to admit that Trickle Down Economics only works if your the guy trickling down on everybody else. It's a legalized pyramid scheme. Demand Side Economics sounds like a pretty good attempt to have our cake and eat it too. I'd love to be able to start a thread on that to get more input from people that are on the same side of the tracks as the folks that come up with that without being spammed with some sort of anti-Pelosi/Biden/AOC memes or whatever.. BUT....