Gasoline Up $0.60/gal Since Election (31%)

1 minute ago, DemDog said:

I know a lot of Trump voters work for big oil and I don’t give a single fucking shit for any of them.

You are a wonder human.  

52 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

You dumb ass. Oil companies make money on the pipeline and refining. And we are not shipping our oil overseas. 

Actually, yes we are.   Tar sands oil generally isn't refined into gasoline, but it is used for other petroleum based products.   It gets lumped in with sweet light crude when it comes to market price, but that's pretty much the end of the association between the two.  It's a zero sum game when it comes to imports and exports, but its not like our oil stays here and we dont ship any of it in.    

10 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

How’s that? 

Mam,

It is called......"shorting the market".

On Wall Street.....you have permission to bet........on the stocks going down in price.

I have done it.   I won.   I made money.  I don't want no more action on that game.

I can't stand it.   They hate.    They want the company to lose.

I don't like the smell.              It left a bad taste in my mouth.

Peace, cowgirl.                                         🙂..🥃

4 hours ago, Libswatter said:

Thanks you fucking moron Democrat liberal fukwads! WTI futures on Nov 5, 2020 = $37.49. Mar 4, 2021 =  66.28. (up 56%) Now some of you dolts are going to say something stupid like "Trump was still president until Jan 20". Don't leave home because you're too fuking stupid. Futures are about investors seeing (speculating) ahead.

exxon is making up for all the lost revenues during the shut down.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-exxon-mobil-results/exxon-posts-first-loss-in-30-years-on-writedown-oil-price-plunge-idUSKBN22D5BL

The thing is not how much energy is going up as the economy recovers: that is to be expected, and it’s a sign of a good thing happening. 

the thing is how much energy FELL due to Rumps pandemic and its attendant depression. 

22 minutes ago, theLion said:

The thing is not how much energy is going up as the economy recovers: that is to be expected, and it’s a sign of a good thing happening. 

the thing is how much energy FELL due to Rumps pandemic and its attendant depression. 

1. Only a retarded moron would call a pandemic that’s affected 190 fucking counties “Trumps” pandemic.

2. Only a retarded moron would blame the economic downturn caused by largely democrat lock downs on Trump. 

You are a retarded moron. 

5 hours ago, Libswatter said:

Thanks you fucking moron Democrat liberal fukwads! WTI futures on Nov 5, 2020 = $37.49. Mar 4, 2021 =  66.28. (up 56%) Now some of you dolts are going to say something stupid like "Trump was still president until Jan 20". Don't leave home because you're too fuking stupid. Futures are about investors seeing (speculating) ahead.

What? You’re not onboard going from energy independence and employing the leftist policy of Amerika last?

1 hour ago, theLion said:

No doubt. Higher demand is good. All saudi arabia needs to do is open up production to pre pandemic levels and prices would fall like a rock. 

21 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

1. Only a retarded moron would call a pandemic that’s affected 190 fucking counties “Trumps” pandemic.

2. Only a retarded moron would blame the economic downturn caused by largely democrat lock downs on Trump. 

You are a retarded moron. 

Nothing but name calling, false history, and ignorance of economics: about what one would expect of you. 

8 minutes ago, theLion said:

Nothing but name calling, false history, and ignorance of economics: about what one would expect of you. 

False history???? It’s a global pandemic that’s affected literally every country on earth. It did not originate in the US either. There is nothing true about calling it the Trump virus.

Ignorance of economics? 😆 Oh now that’s hilarious!