Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

A Word About My Faith

35 minutes ago, kfools said:

Libertarians aren't down with I think the trannys.

Sorry to tell you. You lose them the second you say they claim what isn't is.

Not if they're actual Libertarians (as opposed to fake ones like Elton Johnson).

https://www.lp.org/platform/

1.1 Self-Ownership

Individuals own their bodies and have rights over them that other individuals, groups, and governments may not violate. Individuals have the freedom and responsibility to decide what they knowingly and voluntarily consume, and what risks they accept to their own health, finances, safety, or life.

https://www.lp.org/gender-self-determination-is-not-governments-business/

A matter as personal as gender identification should be decided by the person involved, not by the government.

Just now, Scout said:

Sure you can teach math while being a racist, but you can't express your racism in the classroom without losing your job - whether conservative or liberal school.

Then what of teachers and professor's pushing white privilege bullshit on their students .......is that racist in your opinion?

Or how about pushing the notion of systemic racism on their students is that racist ?

6 minutes ago, Scout said:

Of course it hurts people.  

It might hurt their feelings if they give a fuck what I think about them but that is basic human interaction. Not everyone likes everyone.

2 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Yeah, well The social justice left is much worse about pushing its beliefs and forcing them on others. 

I think it is a give and take of which rightwingers are just as guilty.  

4 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

It might hurt their feelings if they give a fuck what I think about them but that is basic human interaction. Not everyone likes everyone.

Unlike you, not everyone feels the need to tell black people all the reasons they hate them.   And let's face it, the reason you dislike blacks is because you see yourself as a failure and blacks are one of those groups you blame rather than accept responsibility for your actions.  

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

YOU CAN BE LEFTIST AND NOT BE AUTHORITARIAN.
IT IS TRUE.

ok...    how do you force people to  participate in the collective  without authority?  I am fine  with  collective ownership of the natural resources, but what happens when   the  collective decides my muscle car can't be used?

• Like 1

Just now, Toldya said:

Probably because they're as dumb as you are.

It was impossible to vote for Trump without voting for the most openly anti-gay politician in recent memory.

Provide proof of your claim.

Because you are full of shit.

Just like you tried to bring up a very obscure form of communism which in practice can never be achieved.

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

you tried to bring up a very obscure form of communism which in practice can never be achieved.

would that be the  Left Libertarian  form of communism ?

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

I think you are trying to minimize the damage you lunatics have wrought on American society.

Whiteman's usual pointless posting...

21 minutes ago, Scout said:

Unlike you, not everyone feels the need to tell black people all the reasons they hate them.   And let's face it, the reason you dislike blacks is because you see yourself as a failure and blacks are one of those groups you blame rather than accept responsibility for your actions.  

My reasons are irrelevant...and of course your psychoanalysis is false.

And no I don't feel any need to go around telling people that I hate them. That sounds kinda immature. Like something a black person would do. (Check out the black israelites in New York) 

But regardless my opinion of black people does not oppress black people. It doesn't mean I lynch anyone or some dramatic nonsense like that. 

If you are going to say that black people are not subhuman then you will have to accept that they are psychologically strong enough to deal with the fact that some people don't like them. It isn't going to break them. 

I actually think black people CAN deal with that. Seems I give them more credit than you. 

• Thumb up 1

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

yeah...    the leftist don't realize that  authoritarianism  is the  only way to  hold these  paradises together 

Don't be fooled.

They know  exactly what is needed.

And right now they are working towards that goal while trying to sell it as meaningful change.

Just now, Scout said:

Whiteman's usual pointless posting...

Are you brain dead and can't read?

Take responsibility for you and your ilk's collective actions ...

You are now the enemy of the Republic .

Dumb cunt.

33 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Not if they're actual Libertarians (as opposed to fake ones like Elton Johnson).

https://www.lp.org/gender-self-determination-is-not-governments-business/

Having rights over your body doesn't mean you get to control reality. 

Saying I'm a hater for not calling you what you aren't is an affront to a libertarian. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1

50 minutes ago, Toldya said:

If they were, the US would at least be as left-wing as Canada.

The left has lost basically everything except the culture war, and the right is using social media to try to reverse that too.

Saying that the US isn't as left as Canada, does not mean it doesn't have a left wing establishment. At the federal level, the left wing is the establishment. Conservatives have been losing slowly for decades. We've had a few slow downs under various presidents but we are creeping towards the left and leaped forward during FDR, Johnson and Obama. Now we are leaping again under Biden.

The state level is where the left has lost. That is why you people go full nuts over federal positions and elections. You MUST have centralized power to push  your agenda. 

What I say still stands. The left is the establishment now. They wield the most power from socially to federally. Keep in mind the social front is the biggest war. That will dictate policy and that is what you are doing now. You construct fake boogeyman issues to push for more power at the federal level and less liberty for everyone.

49 minutes ago, Toldya said:

You are confusing big "L" Libertarian  and libertarianism. I am a conservative with heavy Jeffersonian libertarian leanings. 

Gender is decided by nature, not government or political movements. The whole gender argument is manufactured and fake. It takes a real like gender dysphoria and uses it to hammer anyone over the head that disagrees with the political movement, even though the movement is based on a lie. That lie is a man can be a woman if they feel they are one. You are still a man, you just have a condition that needs compassion and understanding, not lies and political sloganeering. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Scout said:

Given freedom and liberty are beliefs, you are right.  We are pushing those beliefs on you.

Uh, no, because you want to do away with the personal responsibility part of the libertarian philosophy. You’re not pushing freedom or liberty on anyone. You want no repercussions for peoples bad choices, and you want to productive members of society to pay for everything. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

You are confusing big "L" Libertarian  and libertarianism. I am a conservative with heavy Jeffersonian libertarian leanings. 

Gender is decided by nature, not government or political movements. The whole gender argument is manufactured and fake. It takes a real like gender dysphoria and uses it to hammer anyone over the head that disagrees with the political movement, even though the movement is based on a lie. That lie is a man can be a woman if they feel they are one. You are still a man, you just have a condition that needs compassion and understanding, not lies and political sloganeering. 

Yes, very well put. 

On 3/5/2021 at 8:25 AM, jrock2310 said:

Depends on how you’re using the term ‘reason’.   As defined, reason is an explanation or justification.   Sure, there’s an explanation behind everything.  There’s an explanation for a grain of sand.  Whether or not it’s purposeful or has intrinsic meaning is a different question all together.  

There's an explanation for sand. We need it to form a rectangle around, hang a net across it, and watch women in bikinis play volleyball. Duh! Any more mysteries we need to solve?

4 hours ago, Toldya said:

I am probably the  most libertarian person who ever libertarded 

The fact that you fled our debate shows I exactly that,  you collective  "libertarian"