Officer Sicknick’s Mom Refuses To Allow Leftist Media To “George Floyd” Her Son: He was not beaten with a fire extinguisher…“We think he had a stroke”

15 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

No shit. Now show where I said anything of the sort

Or retract your accusation

Or just slink off and ignore it

Your participation in this thread is an effort to minimize the seriousness of what occurred.

You deny it?

Then why are you here?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The election was stolen.  John Kerry subverted Trump's authority by negotiating directly with the Iran government while Trump was president.  My opinion is a revolution is justified.

Now, ever since the unrest at the capitol on January 6th, 2020, the media has claimed–without any evidence whatsoever–that police officer Brian Sicknick was killed at the hands of evil Trump supporter

So using that logic couldn't it be said whether it was a blow to the head or a stroke that someone in that crowd may have contributed to the officers early death??

47 minutes ago, slideman said:

Why the focus on this incident then?

It is an attempt to minimize the insurrection.

This  "incident" not the death of the  officer.   The  incident is  the  lies and politicization  surrounding his death.

The left never misses a chance to  exploit a death.   Paul  Wellstone 4.0

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

This  "incident" not the death of the  officer.   The  incident is  the  lies and politicization  surrounding his death.

The left never misses a chance to  exploit a death.   Paul  Wellstone 4.0

Suppose his death had nothing to do with the insurrection

That doesn't change the fact that it was a violent insurrection sponsored by Donald Trump.

he sent them to the Capitol building and told them that he would be there with them.

Another gratuitous lie from Trump

he then proceeded to withhold assistance for several hours as it was being requested that he sent the national guard.

Dozens of officers were injured

Two committed suicide

14 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

His family said  he  had a stroke 

liar... his family said they THOUGHT he had a stroke...even THEY don't know, yet you somehow feel qualified to definitely declare that he had a stroke.  LIAR.

19 minutes ago, slideman said:

Your participation in this thread is an effort to minimize the seriousness of what occurred.

You deny it?

Yes and you lied about it

19 minutes ago, slideman said:

Then why are you here?

Read my posts, it's pretty plain

Why are YOU here besides to lie about others?

Just now, SixShooter said:

Yes and you lied about it

Read my posts, it's pretty plain

Why are YOU here besides to lie about others?

It's plain this is one part of an effort to minimize the seriousness of what occurred..

Just now, slideman said:

It's plain this is one part of an effort to minimize the seriousness of what occurred..

It's plain I said nothing to minimize the seriousness of what occurred

It's plain that you lied

It's plain you don't have the integrity to retract that lie

It's plain that you do that shit all the time

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

A fucking big lie from libs

43 minutes ago, slideman said:

Suppose his death had nothing to do with the insurrection

That doesn't change the fact that it was a violent insurrection sponsored by Donald Trump.

The Capitol Police now admit they  knew  days in advance  that violence was coming.   So it wasn't sponsored by  Trump after all.

So its not a fact 

47 minutes ago, slideman said:

he sent them to the Capitol building and told them that he would be there with them.

That is  not illegal 

48 minutes ago, slideman said:

then proceeded to withhold assistance for several hours as it was being requested that he sent the national guard.

Do you have proof he withheld assistance ?

4 hours ago, maineman said:

lemme guess...they didn't cover "idiots" in the ESL class for your GED?  

No, I never majored in idiots, Maineman - you're all on your own there.

38 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

why would they  think that?

wait...you are actually asking me to surmise as to why someone who I've never met  would THINK something?

Why not just put on your big boy panties and admit you misspoke, you cowardly piece of shit?

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

No, I never majored in idiots, Maineman - you're all on your own there.

When you have to edit my words in order to respond to them, I'll accept that as the white flag it obviously is, cowardly pussy.  You're dismissed.

Just now, maineman said:

When you have to edit my words in order to respond to them, I'll accept that I am a white fag who is obviously a cowardly pussy.  I'm a communist.

Well, there you go, folks.  You heard it from Maineman. 

44 minutes ago, maineman said:

..you are actually asking me to surmise as to why someone who I've never met  would THINK something?

yes..  any logical person would surmise they  came to that decision  for a reason.

11 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Now, ever since the unrest at the capitol on January 6th, 2020, the media has claimed–without any evidence whatsoever–that police officer Brian Sicknick was killed at the hands of evil Trump supporters.  They insisted that he was beaten with a fire extinguisher and that reports of blunt force trauma were imminent.  We reported that there was no evidence of this back in January.

Despite this, the media and unscrupulous politicians on both sides of the aisle used the death of officer Sicknick to justify myriad false claims against Donald Trump and his supporters that persist to this day and informed peoples’ opinions regarding the Senate impeachment trial.

@maineman Another ridiculous lie your MSM spewed and instead of admitting their wrongs? They are trying to censor any independent media and take complete control to spew more propaganda. 

Now watch the compassionate left drag this poor man’s mother. She’s a hero.

30 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

yes..  any logical person would surmise they  came to that decision  for a reason.

in absence of an autopsy, it clearly is nothing but idle speculation.  Does the dead body of a cop who had a stroke look any different than one that was poisoned with bear spray, or suffered a heart attack?  You jumped the gun and diagnosed a cause of death before the experts told us all what it was.

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

in absence of an autopsy, it clearly is nothing but idle speculation.  Does the dead body of a cop who had a stroke look any different than one that was poisoned with bear spray, or suffered a heart attack?  You jumped the gun and diagnosed a cause of death before the experts told us all what it was.

Exactly. In an effort to.minimize it. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, maineman said:

The government said that he died as a result of injuries incurred in the resurrection.  If that is not the case, then it's not.

I don’t give a fuck what the government said. The government lies as much as your fucking MSM. 

The government also withheld Floyd’s toxicology report confirming fatal doses of fentanyl in his system for 3 months. 

The government also withheld exculpatory evidence that exonerated Flynn for 3years. 

The government is a lying sack fucking shit, like you. 

5 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

I don’t give a fuck what the government said. The government lies as much as your fucking MSM. 

The government also withheld Floyd’s toxicology report confirming fatal doses of fentanyl in his system for 3 months. 

The government also withheld exculpatory evidence that exonerated Flynn for 3years. 

The government is a lying sack fucking shit, like you. 

yawn

10 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Yep. You do that a lot when your stupidity is pointed out. The entire federal  government is built on lies and secrecy. 

here's a hint:

just because you're a neurotic paranoid does NOT mean they're not really out to get you.

Sleep with one eye open, nurse.... the big bad G-men are coming to get you!

3 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Now watch the compassionate left drag this poor man’s mother. She’s a hero.

The left has no values, no conscience and no capacity for shame.