Jump to content

Officer Sicknick’s Mom Refuses To Allow Leftist Media To “George Floyd” Her Son: He was not beaten with a fire extinguisher…“We think he had a stroke”


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The election was stolen.  John Kerry subverted Trump's authority by negotiating directly with the Iran government while Trump was president.  My opinion is a revolution is justified.

Now, ever since the unrest at the capitol on January 6th, 2020, the media has claimed–without any evidence whatsoever–that police officer Brian Sicknick was killed at the hands of evil Trump supporter

So using that logic couldn't it be said whether it was a blow to the head or a stroke that someone in that crowd may have contributed to the officers early death??

Just now, maineman said:

dueling medical experts before a jury... and there is no need to prove to an absolute certainty.

 

Perhaps, in lucifer's scenario where the assailant is known. In this case, good luck

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maineman said:

I haven't said anything about fire extinguishers since that was debunked in the press.  The government has said he died as a result of injuries incurred during the insurrection on January 6th.  The folks who inflicted those injuries are just as criminally liable for his death regardless of their weapons of choice.

Exactly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, maineman said:

you seem to think you know a lot about it.... without knowing shit about it.

 

He wasn't  in the hospital  was he?

 

You get hit  in the head with a  fire  extinguisher on the  job,  you are going  to the  hospital 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

How do you prove that

One of two men convicted of felony murder for a man’s heart attack death, which happened during an armed robbery at a Culver’s restaurant in Madison last year, was sentenced Friday to 25 years in prison.

 

 

and some states already address the issue

 

 

 

Felony Murder Rule

What’s the problem?

Can people be found guilty of murder and sentenced to life in prison even if the Court knows they didn’t kill anyone?  In Maryland, the answer is yes because of our State’s legal-fiction known as the “felony-murder rule.”

Under felony-murder standards, someone who intended participation in a much lesser crime (for example, robbery with no weapon or burglary) can receive a life-sentence[1] if they had the bad luck of:

  • police shooting someone during the arrest,
  • an unhealthy victim having a heart attack, or
  • an accomplice spontaneously panicking and committing an unplanned killing.
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

One of two men convicted of felony murder for a man’s heart attack death, which happened during an armed robbery at a Culver’s restaurant in Madison last year, was sentenced Friday to 25 years in prison.

 

 

and some states already address the issue

 

 

 

Felony Murder Rule

What’s the problem?

Can people be found guilty of murder and sentenced to life in prison even if the Court knows they didn’t kill anyone?  In Maryland, the answer is yes because of our State’s legal-fiction known as the “felony-murder rule.”

Under felony-murder standards, someone who intended participation in a much lesser crime (for example, robbery with no weapon or burglary) can receive a life-sentence[1] if they had the bad luck of:

  • police shooting someone during the arrest,
  • an unhealthy victim having a heart attack, or
  • an accomplice spontaneously panicking and committing an unplanned killing.

These are cons they don't hold their people to the same legal standards as everybody else. Haven't you figured that out yet?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dontlooknow said:

These are cons they don't hold their people to the same legal standards as everybody else. Haven't you figured that out yet?

We are all equally accountable for our actions. And I you commit an action that harms someone else then you should face the consequences. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

One of two men convicted of felony murder for a man’s heart attack death, which happened during an armed robbery at a Culver’s restaurant in Madison last year, was sentenced Friday to 25 years in prison.

 

 

and some states already address the issue

 

 

 

Felony Murder Rule

What’s the problem?

Can people be found guilty of murder and sentenced to life in prison even if the Court knows they didn’t kill anyone?  In Maryland, the answer is yes because of our State’s legal-fiction known as the “felony-murder rule.”

Under felony-murder standards, someone who intended participation in a much lesser crime (for example, robbery with no weapon or burglary) can receive a life-sentence[1] if they had the bad luck of:

  • police shooting someone during the arrest,
  • an unhealthy victim having a heart attack, or
  • an accomplice spontaneously panicking and committing an unplanned killing.

 

 

Still gonna be hard to pin Sicknick's death on any individuals

 

Side note, that looks like more than one paragraph, and where's the link?? 😲🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

He wasn't  in the hospital  was he?

 

You get hit  in the head with a  fire  extinguisher on the  job,  you are going  to the  hospital 

you said earlier to "give it up...he had a stroke".

 

what led you to that conclusion in advance of the autopsy report?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SixShooter said:

 

 

Still gonna be hard to pin Sicknick's death on any individuals

 

Side note, that looks like more than one paragraph, and where's the link?? 😲🤣

Its 2 paragraphs broken up by a comment.  And yes without video or eyewitness accounts it is impossible to prosecute.   But with those things available it could go to trial.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, maineman said:

you said earlier to "give it up...he had a stroke".

 

what led you to that conclusion in advance of the autopsy report?

 

he was not in the  hospital when he collapsed.  He was at  work.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, maineman said:

well... you're as crazy as a shit house mouse!

I've never met a shit house mouse - why don't you fill us all in on your personal experiences with that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

he was not in the  hospital when he collapsed.  He was at  work.

and that's enough for a non-medical person (even one renowned as a "great healer") to diagnose STROKE?

 

 

wow

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Skans said:

I've never met a shit house mouse - why don't you fill us all in on your personal experiences with that.

lemme guess...they didn't cover "idioms" in the ESL class for your GED?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

he was not in the  hospital when he collapsed.  He was at  work.

collapsing at work could not have been from a coronary?  

 

or from a delayed adverse reaction to bear spray in the lungs?

 

Do tell, Doc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maineman said:

The government said that he died as a result of injuries incurred in the resurrection.  If that is not the case, then it's not.

 

Didn't you hear...the GOV lies.

 

1 hour ago, maineman said:

have you seen the coroner's report?  a simple yes or no will suffice.

 

Have you ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, maineman said:

and that's enough for a non-medical person (even one renowned as a "great healer") to diagnose STROKE?

 

 

wow

 

1.  you  have no idea what my level of knowledge is

2. I did not diagnose a  stroke, that came form  his family's statement 

3. I used simple  logic,  if he had sustained  a blunt force trauma to the  head while on the he would have been taken to the  hospital.   He  was not.

 

Therefore ,  it did  not happen

 

Since the  age of Obama am like  100% on  every  "politicized" death so far, and  guess who has been  100% wrong?   The  libs

 

Trayvon, Big Mike,  George Floyd , and  now this  one.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...