Ricky Tavy Says Women Are Bigots For Not Wanting Biological Males in Locker Rooms and Bathrooms

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Zaro is a low wattage troll.  

Thoughts? Should be straight forward, and in fact - it is.   It’s just another leftist extremist assault on our society, with the goal of destroying our country from the inside out. 

Common is soft upstairs. Now he claims that John Hagee is an agent of the Mossad. Just more QAnon nuttery

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

Agree to a point. 

I don’t see a problem if they are transitioned. 

The trans on the video has definitely not fully transitioned. 

No person can "transition" from a woman to a man or form a man to a woman.  You are borne one or the other, and you will remain that gender forever, or until someone invents a way to re-engineer the wierdo's DNA, internal organs, external organs and reverse and regrow a person's brain to reflect a different gender.

It always tickles me silly how Democrats claim to "follow science" and then completely fabricate nonsense when it comes to the mentally ill just to make them appear as though they are "normal", but born with some kind of gender problem.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

You were claiming this same silly victory months ago, cock swab, when I indulged your dicks-in-showers fetish long enough to tell you I did not share your fantasy, that neither I nor anyone else was calling for dicks in showers.  The only thing that changed this time is you backed off of your normal bigotry in hopes of impressing someone besides the Deplorable groupies at your mud hole, you gutlessly denied bashing transgenders and your self-loathing behind it, and you crawled away from your ignorance about trans athletes.  All you had going for you was a strategy to bore me to death by using a filibuster in hopes of wandering across a point somewhere in it.

Oh, my daughter thinks you are a creepy perv.  What did your boyfriend who kept wandering through think of you declaring you are a woman, instead of just a gay catcher?

Everyone saw the cuck defend dicks in showers.

Everyone saw the cuck back down from THAT position, to dicks in showers - but with "curtains."

Everyone saw the cuck break, when I asked him IN FRONT OF HIS DAUGHTER, who worships at my feet as her protector from evil, whether dicks belong in her shower.

THEY DON'T - and with her eye on him, the weakling caved.

If you were ALWAYS against dicks in showers, cuckiepoo, then what were the curtains required to accomplish?

2 hours ago, Skans said:

No person can "transition" from a woman to a man or form a man to a woman.  You are borne one or the other, and you will remain that gender forever, or until someone invents a way to re-engineer the wierdo's DNA, internal organs, external organs and reverse and regrow a person's brain to reflect a different gender.

It always tickles me silly how Democrats claim to "follow science" and then completely fabricate nonsense when it comes to the mentally ill just to make them appear as though they are "normal", but born with some kind of gender problem.

You been asleep?  

Lots of evidence out there of transitioned people and I’ll bet you wouldn’t be able to tell with most of them. 

You know, having more than two genders is not new. Lot of cultures around the world recognize more than two genders. 

Some North American Indian tribes believed in gender fluidity and two spirit people. 

Life science doesn’t address social and cultural constructs. 

I find it hilarious that Marjorie Taylor Green brings up science now. She of the Jewish space laser belief. 

7 hours ago, Common said:

Everyone saw

And now you fall back for the support of your imaginary "everyone" posse.  Did you or did you not declare this same supposed victory months ago, lying Twitch?   Did you not boast several times that by denying I shared your dicky fantasy, you had finally persuaded me to agree with you?  Now, you hope to sucker these rubes with the claim that I position I have always had somehow justifies your pathetic head bobbing.

5 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

And now you fall back for the support of your imaginary "everyone" posse.  Did you or did you not declare this same supposed victory months ago, lying Twitch?   Did you not boast several times that by denying I shared your dicky fantasy, you had finally persuaded me to agree with you?  Now, you hope to sucker these rubes with the claim that I position I have always had somehow justifies your pathetic head bobbing.

Common is soft upstairs. Now he claims that John Hagee is an agent of the Mossad. Just more QAnon nuttery

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
5 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

You see that strategy as having flaws, heretic?  Do you read books?

Big flaws. Yeah, I'm reading "The Warmth of Other Suns" right now

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

And now you fall back for the support of your imaginary "everyone" posse.  

My bad.

I should have said everyone who watched the video - not everyone. 

They saw you cosign my thesis: NO DICKS IN WOMEN'S SHOWERS.

You got your cuckery cucked by your daughter - inventing the new term, cuckcuckcuckery.

4 minutes ago, Common said:

My bad.

You got your cuckery cucked by your daughter - inventing the new term, cuckcuckcuckery.

CUCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Its like the Canadian Tranny who posted ads to help underage girls with tampons

and of course CUCK-NADIAN courts sided with the tranny - that she/he/it did no wrong.

5 hours ago, Common said:

My bad.

So, you're just gonna run from addressing the fact that you declared this same fantasy victory months ago at your mudhole?  Not going to acknowledge the boyfriend who kept wandering through your filibuster.

As for your pathetic bobbing of your head in your lap. I will not that the comment was I won on facts but you got the sympathy vote, because I was too mean to your sissy ass.

On 2/25/2021 at 3:48 PM, XavierOnassis said:

Men in women's bathrooms are not a problem.

Where are men who feel they are women to relieve themselves?

On 2/25/2021 at 3:48 PM, XavierOnassis said:

I know of NO INSTANCE of this ever happening, ever, and neither have you.

Yeah well, yet it happens

On 2/26/2021 at 12:29 PM, Pastafarian said:

I don’t see a problem if they are transitioned

Yeah well the radical left won't let you get away with any of your bigoted qualifiers

On 2/24/2021 at 9:53 PM, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Ricky Tavy says that if I don’t want biological males who believe that they are females in the restrooms, locker rooms, and showers with me and my four daughters that I am a bigot. Thoughts? 

@RickyTavy is a cock sucking little bitch ... so there's that ...

• Upvote 1
On 2/26/2021 at 4:35 PM, Pastafarian said:

You know, having more than two genders is not new. Lot of cultures around the world recognize more than two genders.   Some North American Indian ...

Get that bone out of your nose, Pasta - we are in the age of science, DNA, RNA,  MRNA, Bionanotechnology, and the TEAM 0.5 transmission electron microscope.  No one gives a shit about what some voodoo suckcockogyst says.

Marjorie Taylor Green?

Jewish Space Laser?

Get off the dope.  Do it now, while you still have a marginal chance of ever reaching your peak IQ of 97