Ricky Tavy Says Women Are Bigots For Not Wanting Biological Males in Locker Rooms and Bathrooms

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Zaro is a low wattage troll.  

Thoughts? Should be straight forward, and in fact - it is.   It’s just another leftist extremist assault on our society, with the goal of destroying our country from the inside out. 

Common is soft upstairs. Now he claims that John Hagee is an agent of the Mossad. Just more QAnon nuttery

8 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Ricky Tavy says that if I don’t want biological males who believe that they are females in the restrooms, locker rooms, and showers with me and my four daughters that I am a bigot. Thoughts? 

Mass induced Delusional Psychosis that enjoys protected group speech but then removal of the more sane individual speech (we form a corporation and call you names then you just be shut up) we are God yer not, you do not have a God, etc..

• Like 1
9 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Ricky Tavy says that if I don’t want biological males who believe that they are females in the restrooms, locker rooms, and showers with me and my four daughters that I am a bigot. Thoughts? 

You are a bigot.  Do you really have a problem with that?  I don't. I wear my bigotry with pride. 

11 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

I didn't hear that at all. 

2 hours ago, Common said:

I don't think a hor like you could get raped in a camp of horny muslims. :D

That's comforting. Then I for sure don't need to worry about getting raped in a bathroom stall

2 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

They are twisting in the wind I watched it and he never said that at all. 

Are you implying that CommieGirl is lying in her OP?

Just now, CommieSlayinGirl said:

You can call me a bigot for a lot of reasons, but the Aint one of them

Am I a bigot if:

1.  I don't want women in my private club?

2. I don't want women in college fraternities?

3. I don't want women playing in male sporting events?

4. I don't want women in the Men's Restroom?

?

12 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

First of all, if your avatar is any indication, you are in no danger at all of coming anywhere near any dicks or testicles.  Secondly, you and your supposed toddler daughter spend a lot of time trolling lockers and showers, do ya?  Lastly, you are pulling a SeePee in the way you use your daughter as a human shield for your bigotry, putting her in the line of fire for an imaginary problem, so you can avoid defending your own bigotry.

2 hours ago, Zaro said:

That's comforting. Then I for sure don't need to worry about getting raped in a bathroom stall

Not with ricky tavi guarding your virtue, hor - he sold you out.

No dicks in YOUR shower, you stewpid slut.

3 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

No I did. And he never said that. 

He DID. I asked if we as women get any sort of say in whether or not these mentally ill men who believe their women get to come into our locker rooms. He said “ it’s not my fault you’re a bigot.” It was in the panel portion where we get to ask questions

• Thumb up 1
3 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

First of all, if your avatar is any indication, you are in no danger at all of coming anywhere near any dicks or testicles.  Secondly, you and your supposed toddler daughter spend a lot of time trolling lockers and showers, do ya?  Lastly, you are pulling a SeePee in the way you use your daughter as a human shield for your bigotry, putting her in the line of fire for an imaginary problem, so you can avoid defending your own bigotry.

I am a married mother of five. Four of my children are girls. We go to public pools and water parks very often in the summer where women and young kids are undressing in front of each other. You think I am a bigot because I don’t want some guy with fake tits and male genitals undressing in that same environment with us?

Where do you think that these biological males are going to change into their swimsuit? In the bathroom stall?

As a male, you don’t get to have any opinion on this topic because you don’t have to live with the consequences. If women refuse to allow it, are you prepared to use force to make us comply? 

15 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Where is this happening?

What of his junk was cut off and you didn’t know?

By the way, you are one ugly motherfucker, so I would refrain from attacking peoples looks. You’re an ugly, hateful old man who obviously has bitterness towards women. Sick fuck. 

2 hours ago, Common said:

Not with ricky tavi guarding your virtue, hor - he sold you out.

No dicks in YOUR shower, you stewpid slut.

I grabbed your package in the Zionism thread. If it's YOU coming into the shower, no woman has anything to worry about, you dickless fruitcake

4 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

....an imaginary problem, so you can avoid defending your own bigotry.

Precisely. It's the same slippery slope argument that was used by bigots to prevent gay marriage. Like they wanna marry their pet next etc etc

Bigots will be bigots

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

He says that because he want's to win a race every now and again. 

• Haha 1