Boys Kicked Out of Catholic School Over Mom’s Sexy Housewife OnlyFans Account

On 2/23/2021 at 6:34 PM, drvoke said:

a group of people standing next to a child

Her family was cancelled because she belongs to a website. Are you kidding me?

Boys Kicked Out of Catholic School Over Mom’s Sexy Housewife OnlyFans Account (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

You’d think that if you got a call from your kids’ school saying that they had been expelled that it would be for something that they had done wrong. However, that wasn’t the case for one Sacramento, Calif., family. Crystal Jackson says her two elementary school aged boys were kicked out of their Catholic school after the principal found out that the 44 year old mom, known as Mrs. Poindexter to her OnlyFans followers, made her living creating and selling sexy photos.

Mrs Poindexter @ OnlyFans on Twitter: "Happy Halloween 🎃 👻😈 Average  soccer mom, 44 #milf #onlyfans #girlsoftwitter @Latinculos @jennysmatures… "

She's not even a real slut, she just pretends to be one.

Good for the boys.

Now maybe they wont be raped by a priest ...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No. I'm saying they are no moral authority on shit. And kicking some kids outa school over whatever isn't gonna restore any moral authority they never had

The fact that it’s so is acceptable in the society to be a shameless whore even after you become a mother just proves what a bad idea it is to give women too much liberty. They do not have a good trac

@kfools is this one in violation? Looks like more than the first paragraph? Just asking because you said only the the first paragraph.   Looks like a 1D violation to me.   1.D. If

Posted Images