Jump to content

Boys Kicked Out of Catholic School Over Mom’s Sexy Housewife OnlyFans Account


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No. I'm saying they are no moral authority on shit. And kicking some kids outa school over whatever isn't gonna restore any moral authority they never had

The fact that it’s so is acceptable in the society to be a shameless whore even after you become a mother just proves what a bad idea it is to give women too much liberty. They do not have a good trac

@kfools is this one in violation? Looks like more than the first paragraph? Just asking because you said only the the first paragraph.   Looks like a 1D violation to me.   1.D. If

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Zaro said:

No. I'm saying they are no moral authority on shit. And kicking some kids outa school over whatever isn't gonna restore any moral authority they never had

So,

  • You are not speaking from experience;
  • The Catholic Church has over a 1,600 years addressing matters of moral authority and perfecting their authority in leading people in this regard
  • You, who have lived on this Earth for a tiny fraction of that time, falsely claim to have credible authority to declare that the Catholic Church is "no moral authority on shit"
  • You have no credentials, no followers, no infrastructure, no library, no long recognized hierarchy, no theological schooling or system of learning.
  • You have no respect for an institution's code, no understanding of how rules are made or why rules need to be enforced, just a smug, smarmy, retort conflating one matter with an entirely different one to justify your deep disdain for the Catholic Church, a church you know nothing about and with which you have no affiliation

You justify every Conservative's opinion that Leftists are nothing but dumb, smug, hypocrites with an extremely shallow understanding of the subjects they attempt to discuss.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I sent my daughter to a  private school run by Cubans so that she would learn Spanish better, since her mother is from Mexico and that was important to her and to me as well. In Miami, being bilingual is very important.

We both worked and the local public school had no provisions for kids to be after school, and the Cuban school was near where her mother worked.

 

We spoke both English and Spanish at home, but the kids in the neighborhood spoke English.

By the 6th grade it was clear that she was not learning math, civics or history as well as she should.

 

One of my daughter's friends attended a local Catholic school, and my wife thought she should consider going there. But we were interviewed by an Irish nun, who asked me about my religious beliefs, and I told her that they were rather like those of the noted Spanish philosopher  Miguel de Unamuno. She said that she had never heard of Unamuno in the tone one might use when asked about Zephran Cochran, but I noticed that she wrote "UNAMUNO" on her notepad.

Alas, my daughter was rejected by the Catholic school, so we sent her to a Lutheran School with no difficulty. She did learn what I thought she was supposed to be learning, but some of her classmates were ultra-snobbish Wasps, who made fun of her because my Dodge Colt was old and squeaked and my daughter was friends with her classmates who spoke Spanish and gossiped about the Waspish debutantes.

 

At one point, my daughter went ballistic at their taunts, which occasioned an assembly in which the administration held an assembly about the issue of tolerance. That was in the 7th grade and seemed to help.

 

She attended from the 9th grade to the 11th grade at a public high school, where she had a lot of friends. Her 12th grade, i sent her to a High School in Israel program, where she was the only Gentile there. She did very well there and tells me it was the best thing we ever did for her. The Lutheran School did not provide classes beyond the 9th grade.

 

She earned some college credits in Israel, and after that attended the local Community college and earned a degree in Human relations.

 

The main reason private schools are more successful is that the parents who are willing to pay thousands of dollars more as a group probably care more about their kids' education than those who do not. Also, the private schools screen out kids with emotional, physical and learning disabilities and expel kids who smart off, or punch teachers in the face, as did young Donald Trump.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I sent my daughter to a  private school run by Cubans so that she would learn Spanish better, since her mother is from Mexico and that was important to her and to me as well. In Miami, being bilingual is very important.

We both worked and the local public school had no provisions for kids to be after school, and the Cuban school was near where her mother worked.

 

We spoke both English and Spanish at home, but the kids in the neighborhood spoke English.

By the 6th grade it was clear that she was not learning math, civics or history as well as she should.

 

One of my daughter's friends attended a local Catholic school, and my wife thought she should consider going there. But we were interviewed by an Irish nun, who asked me about my religious beliefs, and I told her that they were rather like those of the noted Spanish philosopher  Miguel de Unamuno. She said that she had never heard of Unamuno in the tone one might use when asked about Zephran Cochran, but I noticed that she wrote "UNAMUNO" on her notepad.

Alas, my daughter was rejected by the Catholic school, so we sent her to a Lutheran School with no difficulty. She did learn what I thought she was supposed to be learning, but some of her classmates were ultra-snobbish Wasps, who made fun of her because my Dodge Colt was old and squeaked and my daughter was friends with her classmates who spoke Spanish and gossiped about the Waspish debutantes.

 

At one point, my daughter went ballistic at their taunts, which occasioned an assembly in which the administration held an assembly about the issue of tolerance. That was in the 7th grade and seemed to help.

 

She attended from the 9th grade to the 11th grade at a public high school, where she had a lot of friends. Her 12th grade, i sent her to a High School in Israel program, where she was the only Gentile there. She did very well there and tells me it was the best thing we ever did for her. The Lutheran School did not provide classes beyond the 9th grade.

 

She earned some college credits in Israel, and after that attended the local Community college and earned a degree in Human relations.

 

The main reason private schools are more successful is that the parents who are willing to pay thousands of dollars more as a group probably care more about their kids' education than those who do not. Also, the private schools screen out kids with emotional, physical and learning disabilities and expel kids who smart off, or punch teachers in the face, as did young Donald Trump.

 

This was an interesting read.  I have some questions:

 

I personally have never heard of Miguel de Unamuno, and I would expect that most Irish Nuns probably haven't either.   Why would you answer a question about your religious beliefs by citing to a Spanish philosopher.  Why not just say - "my wife is Catholic (assumption on my part), but I do not affiliate with any religion"?

 

As for you sending your daughter to go to school in Israel, I find that a bit odd - you being an Atheist.  Oh, and you should have taught your daughter how to throw a quick jab followed by a right hook or an upper cut, and a hard kick/scrape to the shins.   Nothing says "fuck-off" better than blood and pain. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Skans said:

So,

  • You are not speaking from experience;
  • The Catholic Church has over a 1,600 years addressing matters of moral authority and perfecting their authority in leading people in this regard
  • You, who have lived on this Earth for a tiny fraction of that time, falsely claim to have credible authority to declare that the Catholic Church is "no moral authority on shit"
  • You have no credentials, no followers, no infrastructure, no library, no long recognized hierarchy, no theological schooling or system of learning.
  • You have no respect for an institution's code, no understanding of how rules are made or why rules need to be enforced, just a smug, smarmy, retort conflating one matter with an entirely different one to justify your deep disdain for the Catholic Church, a church you know nothing about and with which you have no affiliation

You justify every Conservative's opinion that Leftists are nothing but dumb, smug, hypocrites with an extremely shallow understanding of the subjects they attempt to discuss.

I stated my opinion. I don't see how you can claim any kind of moral authority for the Catholic Church from the Inquisitions to their fuckery with choir boys

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Zaro said:

I stated my opinion. I don't see how you can claim any kind of moral authority for the Catholic Church from the Inquisitions to their fuckery with choir boys

I never did such a thing.  We were discussing what a Catholic school administrator did in enforcing its rules as to a harlot parent who flagrantly believed the school's rules didn't apply to her or her family.  This had nothing to do with the Catholic Church.  It had noting to do with choir boys.  It had noting to do with pedophile priests. 

 

You in-artfully attempted to conflate the matter we were discussing by deflecting and introducing the actions of some perverted priests.  I called you out on it your logical fallacy, otherwise know as a "Red Herring", one of six classic logical fallacies I often catch you using.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skans said:

I never did such a thing.  We were discussing what a Catholic school administrator did in enforcing its rules as to a harlot parent who flagrantly believed the school's rules didn't apply to her or her family.  This had nothing to do with the Catholic Church.  It had noting to do with choir boys.  It had noting to do with pedophile priests. 

 

You in-artfully attempted to conflate the matter we were discussing by deflecting and introducing the actions of some perverted priests.  I called you out on it your logical fallacy, otherwise know as a "Red Herring", one of six classic logical fallacies I often catch you using.

Oh no? You didn't bring up 1,600 years of Catholic "moral authority" perfection that this school can rest their decisions on?

I'm telling you again that in my humble opinion the Catholic school administrator can take that 1,600 years of perfecting, add another one and blow it out of her ass

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zaro said:

Oh no? You didn't bring up 1,600 years of Catholic "moral authority" perfection that this school can rest their decisions on?

I'm telling you again that in my humble opinion the Catholic school administrator can take that 1,600 years of perfecting, add another one and blow it out of her ass

Thankfully, your opinion doesn't count for much.  The school administrator took decisive action, and there isn't a thing you can do about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Skans said:

Thankfully, your opinion doesn't count for much.  The school administrator took decisive action, and there isn't a thing you can do about it.

My opinion on this counts as much as yours on voter fraud

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2021 at 11:44 AM, Skans said:

This was an interesting read.  I have some questions:

 

I personally have never heard of Miguel de Unamuno, and I would expect that most Irish Nuns probably haven't either.   Why would you answer a question about your religious beliefs by citing to a Spanish philosopher.  Why not just say - "my wife is Catholic (assumption on my part), but I do not affiliate with any religion"?

 

As for you sending your daughter to go to school in Israel, I find that a bit odd - you being an Atheist.  Oh, and you should have taught your daughter how to throw a quick jab followed by a right hook or an upper cut, and a hard kick/scrape to the shins.   Nothing says "fuck-off" better than blood and pain. 

As I have repeatedly said, I am not an atheist, because I cannot see where adequate information exists to disprove the existence of god.  I sent my daughter to Israel because she wanted to go, and because I felt that she would be surrounded with more studious kids in this program and become a better student. Jews have a tradition of scholarship that Americans do not.

And I was correct in my assessment: she  did much better in school than before she went. She tells me that this was the best thing I ever did for her. She come back much better at critical thinking and with none of the snobbish attitudes that her classmates at the Lutheran school had.As for the nun she had this superior attitude about her and I figured that I could one-up her by mentioning  Unamuno. I was working on an article about him at the time and had read all his writings. Obviously you are clueless about who Unamuno was.

 

I did not want  to send my daughter to the Catholic school at all., and having her rejected was my goal. In that way neither my wife not my daughter were annoyed with me. And that is what happened.

 

On 2/24/2021 at 11:44 AM, Skans said:

 

I am completely baffled by your nonsense about teaching my daughter street fighting. I attribute this to your rednecking perspective on life.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 9:30 PM, drvoke said:

 

 LOL. I stand corrected.

There ARE whores. Women who have sugar daddies, sleep around, have zero values and use sex as a manipulation tool. 
That photo of the mom is weird and gross. 
be responsible, respectful and have some class. What anyone does behind closed doors meh.. doesn’t really matter to me 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

There ARE whores. Women who have sugar daddies, sleep around, have zero values and use sex as a manipulation tool. 
That photo of the mom is weird and gross. 
be responsible, respectful and have some class. What anyone does behind closed doors meh.. doesn’t really matter to me 

Hey, when you catch any of those women dreaming about Dick Cheney you may open your ignorant mouth. Until then - STFU

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Hey, when you catch any of those women dreaming about Dick Cheney you may open your ignorant mouth. Until then - STFU

Incase you didn’t notice- I dig him because he’s smart, successful , confident , powerful... those are very appealing qualities. I don’t chase pretty faces. I’m not shallow 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Incase you didn’t notice- I dig him because he’s smart, successful , confident , powerful... those are very appealing qualities. I don’t chase pretty faces. I’m not shallow 

He's a fucking war criminal. And oh soooo sexy

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

There ARE whores. Women who have sugar daddies, sleep around, have zero values and use sex as a manipulation tool. 
That photo of the mom is weird and gross. 
be responsible, respectful and have some class. What anyone does behind closed doors meh.. doesn’t really matter to me 

 

Did you read the article? She makes $150,000 A MONTH (!)  selling photos and videos of herself doing 'round-the-house stuff in scantily clad outfits. Hell, I would dress in her outfits and do the same for that kind of money. (I do it now anyway, but I don't get paid. Unless 'feeling pretty' is some kind of payment.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Skans said:

I never did such a thing.  We were discussing what a Catholic school administrator did in enforcing its rules as to a harlot parent who flagrantly believed the school's rules didn't apply to her or her family.  This had nothing to do with the Catholic Church.  It had noting to do with choir boys.  It had noting to do with pedophile priests. 

 

You in-artfully attempted to conflate the matter we were discussing by deflecting and introducing the actions of some perverted priests.  I called you out on it your logical fallacy, otherwise know as a "Red Herring", one of six classic logical fallacies I often catch you using.

 

Skanscuck has a 'script to the woman's Only Fans page.

He faps to her regularly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 7:34 PM, drvoke said:

a group of people standing next to a child

 

 

Her family was cancelled because she belongs to a website. Are you kidding me?

 

 

Boys Kicked Out of Catholic School Over Mom’s Sexy Housewife OnlyFans Account (msn.com)

 

(Full article at above link)

 

You’d think that if you got a call from your kids’ school saying that they had been expelled that it would be for something that they had done wrong. However, that wasn’t the case for one Sacramento, Calif., family. Crystal Jackson says her two elementary school aged boys were kicked out of their Catholic school after the principal found out that the 44 year old mom, known as Mrs. Poindexter to her OnlyFans followers, made her living creating and selling sexy photos.

 Mrs Poindexter @ OnlyFans on Twitter: "Happy Halloween 🎃 👻😈 Average  soccer mom, 44 #milf #onlyfans #girlsoftwitter @Latinculos @jennysmatures… "

 

 

She's not even a real slut, she just pretends to be one.

 

 

 

She's very attractive. THREE kids?

Damn.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

As for the nun she had this superior attitude about her and I figured that I could one-up her by mentioning  Unamuno. I was working on an article about him at the time and had read all his writings. Obviously you are clueless about who Unamuno was.

Yes, I am clueless about Unamuno - I thought I had acknowledged that.

 

Quote

I did not want  to send my daughter to the Catholic school at all., and having her rejected was my goal. In that way neither my wife not my daughter were annoyed with me. And that is what happened.

 

Ooooo, you nasty, nasty boy!

 

Quote

I am completely baffled by your nonsense about teaching my daughter street fighting. I attribute this to your rednecking perspective on life.  

It's not nonsense.  There comes a time in every child's life where he or she simply needs to pummel another child with the skill and fury necessary to inflict enough physical pain to where the shitty little kid (and the onlookers) grow an instinctive aversion to bullying that child.   No kid should be thrown to the packs of salivating wolves in public school without first being taught how to fight.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...