Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I THOUGHT I WAS THE FAVORITE   😍

Hey dumbass, illiterate fool....you just spent 4 years hating an actually legitimately elected POTUS.   Fucking hypocrite....

Posted Images

1 minute ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

I almost posted this, too, but all the old boomers on this site always complain that they can’t see it because none of them know about Twitter

 

Hey I'm an old boomer but my kids come to me for tech help

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

I almost posted this, too, but all the old boomers on this site always complain that they can’t see it because none of them know about Twitter

LOL Who doesn't know about Twitter. I know it well enough to be banned from it.   

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, antifakiller said:

LOL Who doesn't know about Twitter. I know it well enough to be banned from it.   

Scout. She’s always like “what’s this Twatter this lady is always posting links to? I can’t figure out how to see it. I was too busy marching for women’s suffrage with the other suffragettes to figure it out.” 🤡

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nuckin futz said:

Why would you root against the president?

If he fails, our country fails, dumbass!

Is that what you want???

LOL. THE COUNTRY IS FAILING DUMMKOPF UNDER THE BIDEN COMMUNIST REGIME. THAT IS THE BIDEN MANIFESTO AGENDA. 

YOU VOTED FOR DEATH TO AMERICA, DUMMKOPF

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Hey buddy,

Where is the ignore button ?

(I have never used it.     I ask for a friend).

 

 

I think  you  need to go to your homepage and set it up.   I forget.  I only  ignore benson and I did it  years ago because  he is waste of bandwidth 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

LOL. THE COUNTRY IS FAILING DUMMKOPF UNDER THE BIDEN COMMUNIST REGIME. THAT IS THE BIDEN MANIFESTO AGENDA. 

YOU VOTED FOR DEATH TO AMERICA, DUMMKOPF

 

You are INSANE! Let us know when you actually find a real Commie!

Image

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

I think  you  need to go to your homepage and set it up.   I forget.  I only  ignore benson and I did it  years ago because  he is waste of bandwidth 

Yeah I was trying to figure this out yesterday because that weird guy Zagdul is stalking me on here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Why would you root against the president?

If he fails, our country fails, dumbass!

Is that what you want???

Hey dumbass, illiterate fool....you just spent 4 years hating an actually legitimately elected POTUS.

 

Fucking hypocrite....

  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...