BREAKING... Tiger Woods in a serious car crash... In SURGURY now, with multiple leg injuries ! WOW... I feel sorry for him... after everything he's been thru... NOW... EVEN MORE !!

1 hour ago, Wallco1 said:

A man has to got to know his limitations.  He doesn't .

It looks to me like it happened in Palos Verdes, CA... and area with which I am pretty familiar... There are canyons around there... very dangerous... and if you go down one... it can end up like this... or worse !  That said, I've driven up there, three sheets to the wind... and never went over one of them...

I can't help but wonder what the circumstances were... I would be interested in his state of mind, and if drugs and alcohol were involved ?...

Like I said, it's dangerous... but not THAT dangerous... unless like Junior Seau a couple years ago, he is just done with living... Seau survived the cliff, before he ended for good a couple years later.  I HOPE that's not what Tiger is facing... MY GOD, he has 2 young kids...