KERRY'S SECRET MEETINGS WITH IRAN UNDER A TRUMP ADMINISTRATION

2 hours ago, crazyhole said:

The Logan Act?    I'm pretty sure that the Iranians knew he wasn't acting in an official capacity.   He's still a jerk-off that hates America but to suggest he could be tried for this is dumb.  

“There is a total double standard when it comes to enforcement of this in Washington,” Grenell said of the Logan Act, which criminalizes negotiations by unauthorized American citizens with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

19 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Dude - do you pay attn?  You did this same shit on the Israel/Palestinian vaccine post.

The Logan Act is directed at folks who perform foreign policy acts and are not a part of the elected govt...hello

YOU GOT IT BRO

5 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

“There is a total double standard when it comes to enforcement of this in Washington,” Grenell said of the Logan Act, which criminalizes negotiations by unauthorized American citizens with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

Last time I checked, nobody has been found guilty of breaching the Logan act.  Ever.   It's an antiquated law that carries no weight at all and probably never did.  

3 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Last time I checked, nobody has been found guilty of breaching the Logan act.  Ever.   It's an antiquated law that carries no weight at all and probably never did.  

IT IS STILL AN ACTIVE FEDERAL LAW THOUGH RARELY USED WRITTEN INTO LAW 1799, BUT MOSTLY USED AS A PARTISAN WEAPON