Tiger woods in bad car accident today.

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Their  deaths make no sense 

By Dr. Voke's logic, those with money, fame, prestige would never commit suicide. True, Chris Cornell's net worth was not nearly as great as Tiger Woods, he was nowhere near destitute. Soundgarden/Chris Cornell were in the midst of a quasi-revival having seen increased record sales and tours that consistently did well. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone is a gift. Each person is amazing a special. You don’t have to drive a golf ball to be amazing 

He had  many years  left.   Golf is a sport  you can  play  for  along time.   It may be over now due to   injuries form this accident 

Oh,  missed it!!   my bad

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

Matthew 5:45 That you may be the children of your Father who is in heaven, who maketh his sun to rise upon the good, and bad, and raineth upon the just and the unjust.

Stay in your lane

52 minutes ago, Skans said:

I think he really wants to be done with Golf. He has a degree in Economics, maybe Joe Biden will put him on the Fed.

Doubtful...   Tiger is a Trump supporter and advocate of  Free Market economy 

12 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Soundgarden/Chris Cornell were in the midst of a quasi-revival

I was  under the impression it was Audioslave coming back..  that was the  best of the  Cornell  bands  IMO

10 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I was  under the impression it was Audioslave coming back..  that was the  best of the  Cornell  bands  IMO

Audioslave reunion was rumored but nothing had happened at the time of his death. As for Soundgarden, they had seen interest decline in the years immediately preceding the release of King Animal. With the release of that album and releases of other items (Echo of miles, live at the artists den, etc.), they had seen quite the resurgence (25% year over year increase in physical music sales) I am quite the fan of Cornell as I have all but two of his full length albums on vinyl. Only exceptions being his solo album - Scream and Audioslave - Out of Exile. 

• Thumb up 1
34 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

My question is why pile on when you know that there is a 99% chance of them being wrong? Putting any sort of trust, confidence, whatever in someone with that low of a probability of winning is dumb to me. They do it because it gives them an excuse to rail against someone, "Told you so... you fucking idiot". And yet most of those that pile on would not dream of putting anything of their own forward. 

I don't know.  You might as well ask:

Why do people masturbate

Why do people eat sugar-smack bacon

Why do people watch "Everybody Loves Raymond"?

Why do people get drunk and vomit?

Why do people kick their dog when they are mad at themselves?

Why do people play the lottery?

Why do people do Meth?

There's one lesson that ancient star trek can teach young men - the stupid impulsive one always got laid, but the super-smart pointy-eared stiff was too freaking uptight to just grab the pussy!

2 hours ago, SixShooter said:

People snap. It happens

How could someone with so much accuracy in motor skills fail to keep a car from ending up like that mangled mess? I mean, accidentally

Maybe his old lady caught him cheating on her, and she cut his brake cable?

That's an old Mafia trick!

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

If he had been a good looking guy.. I don’t think we would have heard anything about his harassment 

Harry Belafonte was a very good looking guy and was harassed a lot. 

Thomas was harassed for his wacky ideas and his dingbat wife.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Harry Belafonte was a very good looking guy and was harassed a lot. 

Thomas was harassed for his wacky ideas and his dingbat wife.

Women get harassed by men. Women irritate men. How toxic do women make a workplace?  VERY. Most women are impossible cunts to deal with on a daily basis. 

9 hours ago, Skans said:

I don't know.  You might as well ask:

Why do people masturbate

Why do people eat sugar-smack bacon

Why do people watch "Everybody Loves Raymond"?

Why do people get drunk and vomit?

Why do people kick their dog when they are mad at themselves?

Why do people play the lottery?

Why do people do Meth?

The biggest problem with people is...they are people.

• Thumb up 1
3 hours ago, Zagdul said:

Whoever said it's likely depression + drugs and/or a combination is likely correct. 

It was fun playing. Well done on those who got it right. 

That would be me. 

• Thumb up 1
4 hours ago, Zagdul said:

Whoever said it's likely depression + drugs and/or a combination is likely correct. 

It was fun playing. Well done on those who got it right. 

There are two types of golfers: those WITH bad backs, and those who WILL have bad backs. 
he blew himself out early on. Enter painkiller abuse. DUIs. Surgeries. More substances. chasing women. 
All of the talent and money can’t heal a broken mind and heart . 
I don’t think he was going to be keen on hosting The Masters or any golf championship. He wasn’t ready to be put out to pasture. 

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

There are two types of golfers: those WITH bad backs, and those who WILL have bad backs. 
he blew himself out early on. Enter painkiller abuse. DUIs. Surgeries. More substances. chasing women. 
All of the talent and money can’t heal a broken mind and heart . 
I don’t think he was going to be keen on hosting The Masters or any golf championship. He wasn’t ready to be put out to pasture. 

This is my back. I haven't touched an opiate since they filled my 3rd script after having it installed. 

Painkiller abuse is a choice. 

Edit: The resulting addiction to the pain meds is not. 

FMKi6cH.png

6 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

This is my back. I haven't touched an opiate since they filled my 3rd script after having it installed. 

Painkiller abuse is a choice. 

Edit: The resulting addiction to the pain meds is not. 

FMKi6cH.png

Ok. So I don’t know what I’m looking at here. I mean, I know it’s your x-Ray. But I’m not qualified to diagnose. 
what’s wrong with it? 

On 2/23/2021 at 6:49 PM, nuckin futz said:

Maybe his old lady caught him cheating on her, and she cut his brake cable?

That's an old Mafia trick!

"Old" being the operative word here.  Wake up Boomer (possibly pre-Boomer?), car brakes haven't used  brake cables since the freaking 60's.

mot100951_2048x.jpg?v=1571439557

16 minutes ago, Skans said:

"Old" being the operative word here.  Wake up Boomer (possibly pre-Boomer?), car brakes haven't used  brake cables since the freaking 60's.

mot100951_2048x.jpg?v=1571439557

I’m telling ya. Dude wanted to die