Jump to content

Tiger woods in bad car accident today.


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

slice or hook?

You quote that comment and not my first one? 

 

7 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

He hit a rough patch and likely should have hired a driver. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone is a gift. Each person is amazing a special. You don’t have to drive a golf ball to be amazing 

He had  many years  left.   Golf is a sport  you can  play  for  along time.   It may be over now due to   injuries form this accident 

Oh,  missed it!!   my bad

6 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

His career was over. He peaked too soon. 

 

 

He had  many years  left.   Golf is a sport  you can  play  for  along time.

 

It may be over now due to   injuries form this accident 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

OMG..   very bad.

 

I had the  jaws of life take me out of a car

 

 

 

Amateur.    it is easier  for  me to  lest the  bones I didn't  break 

 

 

Only bones I've ever broken are nose and a knuckle from fighting.  I've screwed up a lot of times, just never broke any major bones.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

He had  many years  left.   Golf is a sport  you can  play  for  along time.

 

It may be over now due to   injuries form this accident 

I think he really wants to be done with Golf. He has a degree in Economics, maybe Joe Biden will put him on the Fed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chronic back pain is a bitch. That being said, it is hard to judge by the pics whether it was a suicide or just not knowing his limitations/driving too fast. 

 

Have broken a big toe and radius(bone that goes from the thumb to the elbow). Neither holds a candle to a broken leg. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, drvoke said:

He had serious back pain. I bet he was high on oxycontin. 

I can only imagine what his bank pain is going to be from now on.  If he was using Oxy for back pain, I doubt he was high on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Chronic back pain is a bitch. That being said, it is hard to judge by the pics whether it was a suicide or just not knowing his limitations/driving too fast. 

I bet if I gave you $100 and told you you had to bet it all in one spin of the Roulette wheel, or lose it, you would lose it for lacking the fortitude to stake out a position, even if the position turns out to be dreadfully wrong!  Thanks, I'll take my $100 dollars back now!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Skans said:

I bet if I gave you $100 and told you you had to bet it all in one spin of the Roulette wheel, or lose it, you would lose it for lacking the fortitude to stake out a position, even if the position turns out to be dreadfully wrong!

Staking out a position based on very limited information is categorically stupid. This would be like being passionate about a hockey match between two junior teams in Nunavut. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

SixShooter theorizes that it was a suicide. I don't know or at least can't draw conclusions from a few pics. 

 

Well if SS said it then I will put some faith into the opinion.

 

I thought it was just you.😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

SixShooter theorizes that it was a suicide. I don't know or at least can't draw conclusions from a few pics. 

 

 

Inside Tiger Woods' £15million superyacht Privacy with a hi-tech gym,  massive jacuzzi and running costs of £1.5m a year

 

 

Why would you kill yourself if you had a yacht like this with scantily-clad bitches all over the place?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 

 

Inside Tiger Woods' £15million superyacht Privacy with a hi-tech gym,  massive jacuzzi and running costs of £1.5m a year

 

 

Why would you kill yourself if you had a yacht like this with scantily-clad bitches all over the place?

 

 

Why would Chris Cornell or Chester Bennington want to commit suicide when they were making serious cash as well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

SixShooter theorizes that it was a suicide. I don't know or at least can't draw conclusions from a few pics. 

 

I can't either. It was just a thought, judging by the damage and apparent location of the car

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Staking out a position based on very limited information is categorically stupid.

Aye Aye, you pointy eared vulcan.:D

 

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

This would be like being passionate about a hockey match between two junior teams in Nunavut. 

I just watched a hockey movie - Goon.  I don't know a darn thing about hockey, but it was an entertaining movie - about some Jewish hockey enforcer.  It was kind of like Hockey-Rudy.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Aye Aye, you pointy eared vulcan.:D

 

I just watched a hockey movie - Goon.  I don't know a darn thing about hockey, but it was an entertaining movie - about some Jewish hockey enforcer.  It was kind of like Hockey-Rudy.  

Your comments make me think of those who read mock (predictions) of drafts that are 1 to 2 years from happening. Those who write them know that it is a crapshoot. So many unknowns. The reader does not want to read anything practical or realistic. They want bold, opinionated, passionate, etc and yet when the analyst is wrong which is highly probable... they pile on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Your comments make me think of those who read mock (predictions) of drafts that are 1 to 2 years from happening. Those who write them know that it is a crapshoot. So many unknowns. The reader does not want to read anything practical or realistic. They want bold, opinionated, passionate, etc and yet when the analyst is wrong which is highly probable... they pile on. 

Heck yeah they pile on when they are wrong.  That's half the fun of it!!!  Be right......or DIE!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skans said:

Heck yeah they pile on when they are wrong.  That's half the fun of it!!!  Be right......or DIE!

My question is why pile on when you know that there is a 99% chance of them being wrong? Putting any sort of trust, confidence, whatever in someone with that low of a probability of winning is dumb to me. They do it because it gives them an excuse to rail against someone, "Told you so... you fucking idiot". And yet most of those that pile on would not dream of putting anything of their own forward. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...