Biden's guy Merrick Garland was asked......"Should crossing the border illegally be a crime....??..."....Here's his answer..............

22 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is not illegal for people seeming asylum to cross the border.

They have to go directly to a port of entry...not wait until they are caught crossing illegally.

Garland responded that the difference between the Capitol attack and Antifa and other left-wing attacks was time:

“Senator, my own definition, which is about the same as the statutory definition, is the use of violence or threats of violence in an attempt to disrupt the democratic processes.  So an attack on a courthouse, while in operation, trying to prevent judges from actually deciding cases, that plainly is domestic extremism, domestic terrorism.

“An attack simply on a government property at night, or any other kind of circumstances, is a clear crime and a serious one, and should be punished.  I don’t know enough about the facts of the example you’re talking about. But that’s where I draw the line. One is — both are criminal, but one is a core attack on our democratic institutions.”

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/ag-nominee-claims-domestic-terrorism-only-occurs-during-working-hours/