Trump was right AGAIN. Ohio State University has come up with a nasal spay that blocks the Corona virus.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

al you have is  lies     trump never said to  ingest  bleach 

You fucking Democrats and media made fun of his idea. Waiting for an apology that will never come from you douche bags.

Bleach?

8 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

I’m sure there ain’t cleaner in it like he suggested. 

There  is no way  you graduated from  medical school   Because  you would  have at least some knowledge to  keep your mouth shut.

https://www1.health.gov.au/internet/publications/publishing.nsf/Content/ohp-radiological-toc~ohp-radiological-16-app-b~ohp-radiological-16.1-pulmonary

https://lunginstitute.com/blog/lung-washing/

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

moron,   did he say  "bleach"?

Are there  other  disinfectants in the  world  that  are  not bleach?

you are beyond stupid 

He is

16 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds—it sounds interesting to me.”

Trump’s words. 

What do you suppose disinfectant is?

I would think something like Lysol.

The truth is Trump researched nothing,  devised nothing, invented nothing. His knowledge of pharmacology is no greater than that of a cocker spaniel. All he was doing was shooting the breeze.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

I would think something like Lysol.

The truth is Trump researched nothing,  devised nothing, invented nothing. His knowledge of pharmacology is no greater than that of a cocker spaniel. All he was doing was shooting the breeze.

you better go back to cuba while you can bitch

3 hours ago, slideman said:

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Right. The word bleach was never mentioned, like you lied

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

There  is no way  you graduated from  medical school   Because  you would  have at least some knowledge to  keep your mouth shut.

https://www1.health.gov.au/internet/publications/publishing.nsf/Content/ohp-radiological-toc~ohp-radiological-16-app-b~ohp-radiological-16.1-pulmonary

https://lunginstitute.com/blog/lung-washing/

When are you gonna hand @Pastafarian and @slideman their ass back?

• Haha 1
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

No way.   LMAO

There  are some  very smart  people  on this  forum,  none of them are you.

Go get an education instead of proving your ignorance here. 

I’m gonna call you grapenut from now on. 

55 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Go get an education instead of proving your ignorance here. 

I’m gonna call you grapenut from now on. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thinks the UN "cares" about the world....😳

CUCK A DOOOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOO

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Show us a photo of a Boeing 727 gassing up at an ExxonMobil station.

Shutup loser faggot - you lose again.  FAKE PROFESSOR

Is jet fuel taxed?

Aviation gasoline (Avgas): The tax on aviation gasoline is $0.194 per gallon. When used in a fractional ownership program aircraft, gasoline also is subject to a surtax of $0.141 per gallon. Kerosene for use in aviation (Jet fuel😞 Generally, kerosene is taxed at $0.244 per gallon unless a reduced rate applies.