Trump was right AGAIN. Ohio State University has come up with a nasal spay that blocks the Corona virus.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You fucking Democrats and media made fun of his idea. Waiting for an apology that will never come from you douche bags.

Bleach?

al you have is  lies     trump never said to  ingest  bleach 

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

• Thumb up 1
12 minutes ago, slideman said:

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

can you  highlight  where he said  "bleach"?

you can bold it  or color it or both 

42 minutes ago, slideman said:

It's important to read content in context...and notice that he was asking a question...and wondering out loud at real reported facts.

https://news.osu.edu/tricking-the-novel-coronavirus-with-a-fake-handshake/

Scientists have developed protein fragments – called peptides – that fit snugly into a groove on the SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein that it would normally use to access a host cell. These peptides effectively trick the virus into “shaking hands” with a replica rather than with the actual protein on a cell’s surface that lets the virus in.

this has approximately nothing to do with Trump's advocacy of use of disinfectants to fight covid

1 hour ago, slideman said:

He was asking a question "is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning,..."

1 hour ago, slideman said:

Sorry disinfectants

Mr clean

Did he even say  Mr CLean?  No.

Do  you  know that there are disinfectants  that can be used inside the  body safely ?  Of course you don't.

As usual the  low  info drooling  and lying left lied again 

Do you ever get embarrassed ?

16 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

that is what you fucking think you heard... no wonder your skank loses so many cases

what skank are you referring to.  I certainly don't have one...or even KNOW one.... at least  not since i joined a couple of my Annapolis buddies in setting Circle William on your mother.

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

what skank are you referring to.  I certainly don't have one...or even KNOW one.... at least  not since i joined a couple of my Annapolis buddies in setting Circle William on your mother.

YOU POOR POOR ASSWIPE... IT'S OK IF YOU DISOWNED THE SKANK... I WOULD ALSO IF SHE SUCKED THAT MANY DICKS

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

al you have is  lies

trump never said to  ingest  bleach 

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds—it sounds interesting to me.”

Trump’s words. 

What do you suppose disinfectant is?