7 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

He is not the owner.  He bows to Jizzabel and the other whores over there.

CP just admins. 

Plus it is a site where guys post pics of 10-14yo girls in bikinis and bras - and its accepted and welcomed.  SICK FUCKS

TWO PEDOPHILES ARE POSTING INAPPROPRIATE UNDERAGE CHILDREN IN BIKINIS. PENGWIN AND ISABEL. PENGWIN HAS ADMITTED TO A PROBLEM, SAID HE WENT FOR HELP WITH NO SUCCESS. 

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, SixShooter said:

It was originally started by an insurance dude named David R. He owned it up until last year when kfools bought it. David R was never around, had almost zero involvement. There was always an appointed admin who selected mods and ran the show.

Some years ago before I came here, there was a major civil war among the admins and as best I understand it, some of them split off, took all the membership logs and information, started a new forum with a similar name, and set fire to this place on their way out. All content was lost. Cannonpointer (posts here as Common right now, although he has several sock puppets) was one of the splitters, so teacher and some of the older .org faithfuls hate his guts for breaking up the site and especially for torching the old content. Some others who were mods and admin here are still working there. Misty, Isabel are the only ones I know. Been a bitter battle between the sites, with periods of detente ever since.

Chuck! (a member long gone) took over control at some point and elevated teacher to Warden then when Chuck! stepped down teacher became admin for a couple years.

You might know that recently, kfools announced that he was selling the site to teacher which turned out to be a ruse to cause site mayhem that they could all laugh about behind the scenes. Someone figured it out and blew their cover so that never happened.

Someone with more knowledge than me can fill in the blanks or correct what I got wrong.

IS IT TRUTH THAT COMMON IS CANNONPOINTER?