Anybody know why we have the free room?

2 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

I'm not 'taking things out on you'. You're not a victim. 

You are here begging people to debate you, then when they give you the term that it has to be in good faith, you run. 

I'm sorry this little request is too difficult for you, but this is a bare minimum for me. 

I do not debate on the forum. I am challenging people to live debates. I am not going to except your ridiculous terms. I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with you, but I have already told you to leave me alone. Take a hint

Just now, CommieSlayinGirl said:

I do not debate on the forum. I am challenging people to live debates. I am not going to except your ridiculous terms. I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with you, but I have already told you to leave me alone. Take a hint

I'm sorry that you can't debate on my level. When you can, I'll save you from this. 

Apology + 1 question answered = your wish is granted. 

1 minute ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

.  .  .  because he had some kind of really bad childhood  .  .  .

Ha !

The  "lousy youth"  card !

As a child he probably had no friends, no toys  . . .  nothing to play with  .  .  .   other than his trusted buddy :  his dick !

LOL

(By the way, I didn't know you're kfools' wife, until you said so, just before.)

1 minute ago, JinnMartini said:

Ha !

The  "lousy youth"  card !

As a child he probably had no friends, no toys  . . .  nothing to play with  .  .  .   other than his trusted buddy :  his dick !

LOL

(By the way, I didn't know you're kfools' wife, until you said so, just before.)

I'm a gun owner and didn't have parents to teach me how to use it. 

The argument was that it's on the responsibility of parents to teach gun safety. This doesn't count for the hundreds of thousands of kids who age out of the system a year without guidance on weapon safety and usage. 

I'm an outlier, but an example of how you can own a gun without parental guidance. My argument is that putting it on parents is a bad idea and instead there should be public curriculum. 

Kfools agreed that this is a good idea and because there was agreement, they were confused. 

9 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

You are here begging people to debate you  .  .  .

So, in your vocabulary  . . .  "challenging"  is called  "begging" ?

Noted !

11 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

.  .  .  they give you the term  .  .  .

So you set conditions, to a debate ?

Maybe you'd be  "Saddamized",  to bring you to the table  . . .  unconditionally !

49 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

So you set conditions, to a debate ?

No, the conditions are set by the moderator of the debate. 

I'm setting conditions for her to be able to get into the ring with me. 

5 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

Jim, the conditions are the same for anyone who wants to 'live debate' me, demonstrate that you come in good faith. 

It's  "Jinn"  . . .  

5 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

.  .  .  demonstrate that you come in good faith. 

If you play by the rules set by the mods  .  .  .  that's enough of  "come in good faith",  to me !

Just now, JinnMartini said:

If you play by the rules set by the mods  .  .  .  that's enough of  "come in good faith",  to me !

You're not challenging me to debate. 

The condition doesn't apply to you.