Anybody know why we have the free room?

3 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

"Cant cheat and use google machine" 

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

You mean, present facts instead of fantasies made up in your head? 

You were terrible in your debate with Kfools and you know it. You said you wanted to improve, which means you need more practice. So why won’t you agree to another life debate unless you’re afraid of embarrassing yourself again?

Just now, CommieSlayinGirl said:

You were terrible in your debate with Kfools and you know it. You said you wanted to improve, which means you need more practice. So why won’t you agree to another life debate unless you’re afraid of embarrassing yourself again?

You're not making a point right now. You're presenting a 'what about'.  

I will live debate you after you present me with a letter of apology for the words in my signature. As soon as I have that, I'll know you're in good faith. 

I have no desire, this has nothing to do with 'fear'. I can debate you here. 

Or you can write out an apology and we can discuss having a live debate. 

Your choice. Oh, and if you and I do a live debate, I have more terms. 

1 minute ago, Zagdul said:

You're not making a point right now. You're presenting a 'what about'.  

I will live debate you after you present me with a letter of apology for the words in my signature. As soon as I have that, I'll know you're in good faith. 

I have no desire, this has nothing to do with 'fear'. I can debate you here. 

Or you can write out an apology and we can discuss having a live debate. 

Your choice. Oh, and if you and I do a live debate, I have more terms. 

OK, how about this. How about I don’t apologize for anything I said and I also don’t ever debate you and never talk to you again because you were annoying and stupid? I’m putting you back on ignore now because you are the biggest waste of time in the universe. 

OK, how about this. How about I don’t apologize for anything I said and I also don’t ever debate you and never talk to you again because you were annoying and stupid? I’m putting you back on ignore now because you are the biggest waste of time in the universe. 

Okay, don't send your white knights to save you because you're too chicken to debate on your own platform. 

9 hours ago, Zagdul said:

Create a section of the forums where only moderators and a group called 'debaters' are allowed to post. 

There was one:  "The Debate Room"/

Where only 2 members were allowed to debate.

Wonder where that room hss gone.

@kfools ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

Okay, don't send your white knights to save you because you're too chicken to debate on your own platform. 

It’s not my fucking platform. Why do you think this forum has anything to do with me? I’m a member here just like you

And I didn’t send in anyone to white night for me. Other members are just tired of you harassing the fuck out of me because you’re just taking up time and space on the forum

4 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

There was one:  "The Debate Room"/

Where only 2 members were allowed to debate.

Wonder where that room hss gone.

@kfools ?

You can do this with the forums and create a segregation of rolls to allow a group to post in a specific section, but leave it open to view for the public. 

This isn't hard to, any 12 year old can do this with IPB, the back end is fisher price. 

If this intellectually dishonest person wants to debate me, I'd rather it be in text so that words don't get minced and I can call her on the dishonesty. 

She knows this and is why she's afraid. Her husband cut off my points when I'd start making them just so he could be right. 

I'm not going to play this game with her or anyone else in a live debate. I learned my lesson, debate people who want to be there in good faith, not who just wanna win at all costs. 

12 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

And I didn’t send in anyone to white night for me. Other members are just tired of you harassing the fuck out of me because you’re just taking up time and space on the forum

You think forum banter is harassment? 

You should drink a cup of concrete and harden the fuck up then. 

Fuck you're soft. 

Just now, Zagdul said:

You think forum banter is harassment? 

You should drink a cup of concrete and harden the fuck up then. 

Fuck you're soft. 

It’s not forum banter when you’re literally only here to talk to two people repetitively about the same thing over and over. I’m not the one who gets upset and punches walls during live debates. You’re not smart. Find a new hobby. 

It’s not forum banter when you’re literally only here to talk to two people repetitively about the same thing over and over. I’m not the one who gets upset and punches walls during live debates. You’re not smart. Find a new hobby. 

Here's my second term, after you've written out your apology. 

I want you to answer one question:

"How do you propose we keep guns out of the hands of convicted criminals without a background check?"

You still have yet to answer this and lost in your last debate to me because you can't. Your argument lacks logic. 

You're not a victim here, stop trying to be one. 

Here's my second term, after you've written out your apology. 

I want you to answer one question:

"How do you propose we keep guns out of the hands of convicted criminals without a background check?"

You still have yet to answer this and lost in your last debate to me because you can't. Your argument lacks logic. 

You're not a victim here, stop trying to be one. 

What part of I HAVE NO INTEREST IN TALKING TO YOU do you not understand? Stop harassing me, weirdo.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

You engaged me here, I didn't engage you. 

You're not a victim. 

I never said I was a victim. You’re really weird. You want to argue with me so badly that you come up with things I never said. You’re obviously targeting me. You better fucking lay off. 

I never said I was a victim. You’re really weird. You want to argue with me so badly that you come up with things I never said. You’re obviously targeting me. You better fucking lay off. 

You have my terms Karen. 

You work with guns, you understand the word 'engage' right. 

I engaged you by creating a thread and saying your debate sucked, as you said mine did. So we're even. 

We had a nice conversation in the thread you created where you miserably lost your argument and ran. Mutual engagement, you lost. 

When you want to acknowledge you got dragged and will apologize for your words, I'll debate you. Otherwise, I have no desire to debate you, at all. 

Don't engage me anymore if you don't want to talk to me Karen. This isn't hard. 

2 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

You work with guns, you understand the word 'engage' right. 

I engaged you by creating threads and saying your debate sucked, as you said mine did. So we're even. 

We had a nice conversation in the thread you created where you miserably lost your argument and ran. Mutual engagement, you lost. 

When you want to acknowledge you got dragged and will apologize for your words, I'll debate you. Otherwise, I have no desire to debate you, at all. 

Don't engage me anymore if you don't want to talk to me Karen. This isn't hard. 

I don’t want to debate you, talk to you, or engage. I’m disengaging. You’re creepy. Goodbye

I don’t want to debate you, talk to you, or engage. I’m disengaging. You’re creepy. Goodbye

Being honest is too hard for you isn't it? 

52 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

Or are you afraid? 

Hardly!

She's the one challenging you  . . .  and  YOU  are the one chickenshitting out @CommieSlayinGirl's  way !

But okay  .  .  .  do you even have a valid reason to avoid  a Politically Provoked debate with her that  actually will not make you look like the  chickenshit you seem to be ?

• Upvote 1

Just now, JinnMartini said:

Hardly!

She's the one challenging you  . . .  and  YOU  are the one chickenshitting out @CommieSlayinGirl's  way !

But okay  .  .  .  do you even have a valid reason to avoid  a Politically Provoked debate with her that  actually will not make you look like the  chickenshit you seem to be ?

Keep reading, catch up. 

She has my terms. 

Just now, JinnMartini said:

Hardly!

But okay  .  .  .  do you even have a reason to avoid  a Politically Provoked debate with her that  actually will not make you look like the  chickenshit you seem to be ?

He’s seriously mentally deranged. 
He even explained during his debate that he’s all kinds of fucked up because he had some kind of really bad childhood and he’s traumatized and stuff. Sad story, but I don’t need to let him take it out on me. Kfools and I are married and that is the only reason he is chasing me around this forum trying to bother me. He scared of Kay fools, so I’m the next easiest target. I bet you anything he’s been institutionalized

1 minute ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

He’s seriously mentally deranged. 
He even explained during his debate that he’s all kinds of fucked up because he had some kind of really bad childhood and he’s traumatized and stuff. Sad story, but I don’t need to let him take it out on me. Kfools and I are married and that is the only reason he is chasing me around this forum trying to bother me. He scared of Kay fools, so I’m the next easiest target. I bet you anything he’s been institutionalized

I'm not 'taking things out on you'. You're not a victim. 

You are here begging people to debate you, then when they give you the term that it has to be in good faith, you run. 

I'm sorry this little request is too difficult for you, but this is a bare minimum for me. 

I accept your challenge to a live debate, under the condition you answer one question and apologize for name calling. 

The Question: How do you propose we keep the guns out of the hands of convicted criminals if people who sell guns don't have the tool of a background check? 

You are CHALLENGING me to a debate, then 2 posts later saying you have no desire to debate me. Make up your mind here lady. 

This wishywashy no stance taking isn't becoming of you.