@Z09, I might need your help.

Please come in.                                                     🥃

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Zag, Please do me a favor. Lay off, C-Girl. As a favor.     OK ? Do me a favor this time..............and I do you one right back. How does that sound ?                   

Hell  . . .  this is where Zaro likes to stick  his penis  the most !   All those little vaginas  suckling at his penis drive him crazy !   Makes him imagine little girls nibbling

Thank you.  @kfools wanted me to let you know that he really appreciates this, but also wants to know if you will meet him at a truck-stop bathroom at 3:00 am to "work things out".

Posted Images

=== Debates === 
--- Live Debates --- 
Area where you have people who AGREE to a set of rules, admins are not exempt. People opt into debate threads with agreed upon topics. 
--- Debate Callouts/Ideas --- 
Debate ideas get created and discussed here and callouts for debates to happen in the "Live Debates" section. 
--- Judges Decisions --- 

11 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

I told her she can debate me here. 

Agreed.

K-Dog,

I insist on three "impartial judges".                                🥃

3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Agreed.

K-Dog,

I insist on three "impartial judges".                                🥃

For what? 

I don't give a fuck about winning debates, I care about coming to conclusions and solutions. 

Neither her or her husband are interested in this. I'm genuinely not interested in debating either of them. If you can find someone who's intellectually honest, I'll debate them on Politically Provoked. 

Then I'll find 3 judges. If her, her husband or anyone wants to debate me otherwise, we have forums here and I give no fucks who wins. I realize I'm likely in the wrong place to have cordial exchanges of perspective, but nonetheless, I'm here. 

Edited by Zagdul
I'm fucking tired.

I mean, they are genuinely dumbfounded when someone they're sitting across from agrees with them, like this isn't part of conversation and it's not allowed. 

It's fucking insane. 

7 hours ago, Zagdul said:

Liar, I've worked on IPB backends. 

Members -> staff -> Moderators -> Moderator Logs

Members -> staff -> Administrators -> Administrator Logs

Audits & Logs - Managing Your Community - Invision Community

How come none of your examples show a move?

5 hours ago, Taipan said:

Fair enough.

Choose 3 judges.

I will be the young lady's lawyer.

Choose.    ( I must agree).

$1,000.00 on the line.

@Z09, I might need your help.

Please come in.                                                     🥃

Don't make bets with um.

Korey squelched on his. So would Richard. 

He isn't interested in debating issues because where he falls on issues isn't easy to defend. So he hides what he actually thinks about things lest his actual beliefs be laid open for ridicule as he demands mine are. 

It's an old sad tactic. He is still mad it didn't work.

Korey is a liar at heart. It's why he refuses to do any more actual debates where he can be pinned down on his actual positions. 

Here he can just refuse to answer and ask endless questions and demand semantic arguments.  You can't do that in a live debate without looking foolish. 

• Thumb up 1

The free room is there to eliminate any excuses for being a bad member. 

If you can't follow NHB rules fine....go to the free room. If you can't follow the two rules there and get a ban what the fuck do we care? 

You were a shit member. 

My understanding is @lucifershammer doesn't even bother moderating it. 

It's in all actuality a member breaking device. 

Good day.

• Thanks 1
  • kfools unpinned this topic
8 hours ago, Zagdul said:

Getting me to 'back down' is not 'winning a debate'. It's easy to be annoying, intellectually dishonest and filibuster long enough to drain the life out of anyone. she's very good at this. 

If she wants a debate, she can do it here, on the forums, in her own 'texas bar'. 

Live debate only. You’re scared to have to think on your feet and control your temper

40 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Live debate only. You’re scared to have to think on your feet and control your temper

Hey, we're live, right now. 

Or are you afraid? 

Just now, Zagdul said:

Hey, we're live, right now. 

Or are you afraid? 

No, you are. As I have already explained to your low IQ ass, we do live debates so that people can’t cheat and use the Google machine. If you don’t have any interest in a real live debate, then fuck off and leave me alone idiot.

Just now, CommieSlayinGirl said:

No, you are. As I have already explained to your low IQ ass, we do live debates so that people can’t cheat and use the Google machine. If you don’t have any interest in a real live debate, then fuck off and leave me alone idiot.

We are live, right now CommieSlayer. 

Real-time. 

2 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

"Cant cheat and use google machine" 

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

You mean, present facts instead of fantasies made up in your head? 

You were terrible in your debate with Kfools and you know it. You said you wanted to improve, which means you need more practice. So why won’t you agree to another life debate unless you’re afraid of embarrassing yourself again?

3 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

"Cant cheat and use google machine" 

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

You mean, present facts instead of fantasies made up in your head? 

You were terrible in your debate with Kfools and you know it. You said you wanted to improve, which means you need more practice. So why won’t you agree to another life debate unless you’re afraid of embarrassing yourself again?

You're not making a point right now. You're presenting a 'what about'.  

I will live debate you after you present me with a letter of apology for the words in my signature. As soon as I have that, I'll know you're in good faith. 

I have no desire, this has nothing to do with 'fear'. I can debate you here. 

Or you can write out an apology and we can discuss having a live debate. 

Your choice. Oh, and if you and I do a live debate, I have more terms. 

1 minute ago, Zagdul said:

You're not making a point right now. You're presenting a 'what about'.  

I will live debate you after you present me with a letter of apology for the words in my signature. As soon as I have that, I'll know you're in good faith. 

I have no desire, this has nothing to do with 'fear'. I can debate you here. 

Or you can write out an apology and we can discuss having a live debate. 

Your choice. Oh, and if you and I do a live debate, I have more terms. 

OK, how about this. How about I don’t apologize for anything I said and I also don’t ever debate you and never talk to you again because you were annoying and stupid? I’m putting you back on ignore now because you are the biggest waste of time in the universe. 

OK, how about this. How about I don’t apologize for anything I said and I also don’t ever debate you and never talk to you again because you were annoying and stupid? I’m putting you back on ignore now because you are the biggest waste of time in the universe. 

Okay, don't send your white knights to save you because you're too chicken to debate on your own platform. 

9 hours ago, Zagdul said:

Create a section of the forums where only moderators and a group called 'debaters' are allowed to post. 

There was one:  "The Debate Room"/

Where only 2 members were allowed to debate.

Wonder where that room hss gone.

@kfools ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

Okay, don't send your white knights to save you because you're too chicken to debate on your own platform. 

It’s not my fucking platform. Why do you think this forum has anything to do with me? I’m a member here just like you

3 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

And I didn’t send in anyone to white night for me. Other members are just tired of you harassing the fuck out of me because you’re just taking up time and space on the forum