Anybody know why we have the free room?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Zag, Please do me a favor. Lay off, C-Girl. As a favor.     OK ? Do me a favor this time..............and I do you one right back. How does that sound ?                   

Hell  . . .  this is where Zaro likes to stick  his penis  the most !   All those little vaginas  suckling at his penis drive him crazy !   Makes him imagine little girls nibbling

Thank you.  @kfools wanted me to let you know that he really appreciates this, but also wants to know if you will meet him at a truck-stop bathroom at 3:00 am to "work things out".

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kfools said:

That may be.

It didn't happen in this case though. At least the evidence doesn't show it did. 

Unless you guys can point these threads out that were moved or someone complains I can't do much. 

There was one that had a bizarre message in the op, and I tagged Lucifer and asked him to interpret it.  Started out on NHB and I assumed he moved it.   That was about a week ago.

1 hour ago, tunafish said:

God bless you. Did you know @Zaro’s avatar is not true? Seems that the Ho has been lying. That slut is probably petless. Hell Zarho likes to run buck naked through a patch of Venus fly traps! @SixShooter hello?

image.thumb.jpeg.573b863e6f1dd72dbc0219fa401ececa.jpeg

Hell  . . .  this is where Zaro likes to stick  his penis  the most !

All those little vaginas  suckling at his penis drive him crazy !

Makes him imagine little girls nibbling at it.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Hell  . . .  this is where Zaro likes to stick  his penis  the most !

All those little vaginas  suckling at his penis drive him crazy !

Makes him imagine little girls nibbling at it.

My administration will hold a press conference later today in the spirit of transparency

25 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I will hold a press conference at 6pm sharp for the LF fake news media

Thank you.  @kfools wanted me to let you know that he really appreciates this, but also wants to know if you will meet him at a truck-stop bathroom at 3:00 am to "work things out".

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Take a seat, shut up and wait till I call you

You've gone total bonkers !

What was it that made you go berserk  .  .  .  booze?   dope?  too much  spooge?

Or just being scorned and  being humiliated by just about everyone  .  .  .  your  "paying guests"  excluded ?

56 minutes ago, Skans said:

Your going to the hell room forever starting soon fucker.

57 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

You've gone total bonkers !

What was it that made you go berserk  .  .  .  booze?   dope?  too much  spooge?

Or just being scorned and  being humiliated by just about everyone  .  .  .  your  "paying guests"  excluded ?

None of those.

Her Biden Cheer uniform is too tight...cut off circulation to her cock

• kfools unpinned this topic