Anybody know why we have the free room?

41 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

I know I saw it on NHB too.  I never go to the free board and can remember seeing it. 

I have noticed about half a dozen threads in the free room that I originally saw in NHB. It's happening

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Zag, Please do me a favor. Lay off, C-Girl. As a favor.     OK ? Do me a favor this time..............and I do you one right back. How does that sound ?                   

Hell  . . .  this is where Zaro likes to stick  his penis  the most !   All those little vaginas  suckling at his penis drive him crazy !   Makes him imagine little girls nibbling

Thank you.  @kfools wanted me to let you know that he really appreciates this, but also wants to know if you will meet him at a truck-stop bathroom at 3:00 am to "work things out".

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, kfools said:

He didn't like me running out the trash and sabatuers. 

Ask him if he would consider coming back and running the Moderators. I don’t believe @teacher is a candidate he can’t even post fuck. He uses goofy characters. If you can’t post it well...

38 minutes ago, kfools said:

I'm not.

I like to know what's going on around here here though. You aren't one to throw evidence free accusations.  If there are games afoot I wanna know.

In this case I think the evidence points to the fact there is not.

Call calguy in the office and ask him of he hid one of tuna's posts regarding zaro's dog

Just now, SixShooter said:

I have noticed about half a dozen threads in the free room that I originally saw in NHB. It's happening

That may be.

It didn't happen in this case though. At least the evidence doesn't show it did. 

Unless you guys can point these threads out that were moved or someone complains I can't do much. 

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Call calguy in the office and ask him of he hid one of tuna's posts regarding zaro's dog

I can check that. It would be recent.

22 minutes ago, tunafish said:

@kfools this was over a month ago. Look at my email records you have my permission. Calvin posts as many paragraphs as he sees fit when posting, yet the dirty Calvin edits

mine as he sees fit? Ask @rippy38 Calvin pooped in the yard and needs to clean up his shit..

Yes I have called calguy out several times for breaking 1.d, even made a lengthy post with links to the rule and to kfools stressing how important it was. He laughed and ridiculed me in public.

Just now, SixShooter said:

Yes I have called calguy out several times for breaking 1.d, even made a lengthy post with links to the rule and to kfools stressing how important it was. He laughed and ridiculed me in public.

@rippy38 hello hello...

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

Unless you guys can point these threads out that were moved or someone complains I can't do much. 

I'm trying to respect your post where you said not to bring you complaints. Everyone else is "meh" tho

5 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I'm trying to respect your post where you said not to bring you complaints. Everyone else is "meh" tho

Ok....there are some problems I found in the logs that will be addressed.  They loom like judgement errors though and not like targeting. 

Calguy didn't hide anything about Zaros dog I can find.

3 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

You gotta clean it up..

I deleted a bunch of them (eg) 75 of them and it still wouldn't work.

I just deleted more and now it is working.

BUT what about the siggie thing ?

Thank you and God / Nature bless.

5 minutes ago, kfools said:

Ok....there are some problems I found in the logs that will be addressed.  They loom like judgement errors though and not like targeting. 

@Zaros dog is a fake, she is a fake, so the point might be Maltese at this point. Stolen photo. @SixShooter can confirm.

stolen valor doggie style..,

13 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I deleted a bunch of them (eg) 75 of them and it still wouldn't work.

I just deleted more and now it is working.

BUT what about the siggie thing ?

Thank you and God / Nature bless.

God bless you. Did you know @Zaro’s avatar is not true? Seems that the Ho has been lying. That slut is probably petless. Hell Zarho likes to run buck naked through a patch of Venus fly traps! @SixShooter hello?

image.thumb.jpeg.573b863e6f1dd72dbc0219fa401ececa.jpeg

25 minutes ago, kfools said:

Open this post and hit the click-back. I get 

We could not locate the item you are trying to view

but I'm just a member to kick around

3 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Several days ago, tuna posted something negative about zaro's dog, which did not break any rules. You quoted him, and said this room is not for that. I thought your post was odd because I was reading through the entire thread and never saw tuna's post. but you made the mistake of quoting him publicly and including the click back to his post. But when I clicked back, the post was hidden

Yeah. I don't lie.

3 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Yes!  Always!😆

You should be more careful.  Some nipples have been known to poke eyes out.  Not @Zaro's however - those are always in "safety mode" because they only point straight at the ground.

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

You should be more careful.  Some nipples have been known to poke eyes out.  Not @Zaro's however - those are always in "safety mode" because they only point straight at the ground.

LOL

yes, she has those long sock tits...ewwww.  You could tie them in a knot!!!

2 hours ago, kfools said:

That is interesting.  I would say you are a reliable witness.

Are you sure though?

Yep.   I remember seeing it and honestly thinking it was kind of a stupid OP, no offense to the poster.  I'm 99% sure I wasn't on the free board.  

• kfools unpinned this topic