Jump to content

Anybody know why we have the free room?


Recommended Posts

  • kfools changed the title to Anybody know why we have the free room?
  • kfools pinned this topic
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Zag, Please do me a favor. Lay off, C-Girl. As a favor.     OK ? Do me a favor this time..............and I do you one right back. How does that sound ?                   

Hell  . . .  this is where Zaro likes to stick  his penis  the most !   All those little vaginas  suckling at his penis drive him crazy !   Makes him imagine little girls nibbling

Thank you.  @kfools wanted me to let you know that he really appreciates this, but also wants to know if you will meet him at a truck-stop bathroom at 3:00 am to "work things out".

Posted Images

I've always wondered the same thing.  NHB is already free.  I just thought the free room was a place for some people to post porn, spam, Amway sales pitches, threatening posts, terrorist plots - you know, those few things you can't post in NHB. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Skans said:

I've always wondered the same thing.  NHB is already free.  I just thought the free room was a place for some people to post porn, spam, Amway sales pitches, threatening posts, terrorist plots - you know, those few things you can't post in NHB. 

This is partially correct.

 

Take it the rest of the way home and win your thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, kfools said:

This is partially correct.

 

Take it the rest of the way home and win your thread.

Oh, and it doesn't cost anything to post in that room either!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Since NHB rule #1 is no spamming, I'm guessing it's where the SPAM threads can go so assholes don't keep posting it over and over in NHB until they get banned (at which point they will just come back with a new name anyways). That way NHB can be a political free for all but not a random clusterfuck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Toldya said:

Since NHB rule #1 is no spamming, I'm guessing it's where the SPAM threads can go so assholes don't keep posting it over and over in NHB until they get banned (at which point they will just come back with a new name anyways).

Best answer so far.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

18 minutes ago, kfools said:

Best answer so far.

 

Odd then that a political post with innocent cartoon hyperbole to make a VALID POINT

would be removed from NHB to the Free Room...almost as if some AIDS FAGGOT got their 'feelers' hurt.

 

huh....

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

 

 

Odd then that a political post with innocent cartoon hyperbole to make a VALID POINT

would be removed from NHB to the Free Room...almost as if some AIDS FAGGOT got their 'feelers' hurt.

 

huh....

Which thread?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

What Biden is doing to PROGS....

Tom and Jerry ass plowing cartoon hyperbole

I don't see I in the free room.

 

At the top right of each post there is those three dots. Click share and link it here so I can review it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

Ok,the moderation has zero history on it.

 

To make sure I got it right,he moved this thread to the free room from NHB?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • kfools unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...