• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad. Bad moderators can ruin a site. Abuse. Not good.

No apology was demanded or expected from me. Your rants run off of me like water off a duck's back.  I can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'.

Calguy in the morning, getting ready to clean up some conservative nonsense he don't like:  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, kfools said:

Here is why. Nothing was hidden of Tuna's.

Screenshot_20210224-101446_Chrome.jpg

If I remember correctly, Tuna was on a rage rant making threats against anyone and everyone. The kind of threats that got him thrown in hell in the past. I made a judgement call to just delete the posts and let him sleep it off. In short, I saved him a trip to hell.

1 minute ago, calguy said:

If I remember correctly

Ah, so it's alllll coming back now huh? Couldn't just admit it earlier

See this was all about you moderating your bias against tuna. Sad it had to take 8 pages to get you to admit the truth. Sad you stood by and let kfools exonerate you when you knew you were guilty. Typical lib

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Ok so he didn't hide it, he deleted it. What's the difference? Did it break a rule?

See friend. Nothing ever gets delete even if the mods think they are deleting it. I'm smart like that.

Did the posts break the rules? Yes. Proof? Below

Screenshot_20210224-102315_Chrome.jpg

4 minutes ago, calguy said:

If I remember correctly, Tuna was on a rage rant making threats against anyone and everyone. The kind of threats that got him thrown in hell in the past. I made a judgement call to just delete the posts and let him sleep it off. In short, I saved him a trip to hell.

Probably saved him another trip to the nut house too

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

See this was all about you moderating your bias against tuna. Sad it had to take 8 pages to get you to admit the truth. Sad you stood by and let kfools exonerate you when you knew you were guilty. Typical lib

Your attempts to be a master baiter were unsuccessful. Carry on with your rage rant.

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

You are not properly ashamed yet

4 minutes ago, kfools said:

See friend. Nothing ever gets delete even if the mods think they are deleting it. I'm smart like that.

Did the posts break the rules? Yes. Proof? Below

Yeah I would agree that is a violation but I don't think that's the post in question. Hey it's your site so if you're good with it I'm good with it

I'm just not sure what the purpose of the Report feature is. I've asked the mods that several times and no one has answered yet

Just now, SixShooter said:

Yeah I would agree that is a violation but I don't think that's the post in question. Hey it's your site so if you're good with it I'm good with it

I'm just not sure what the purpose of the Report feature is. I've asked the mods that several times and no one has answered yet

Because a record is created we can all come to and all mods can see a complaint was made.

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Right-right-I-get-what-youre-sayin-GIF.g

I can't believe I'm saying this friend. I actually think you might owe @calguy an apology. 

I'm telling you I looked into this. He simply isn't a villain. 

15 minutes ago, kfools said:

He simply isn't a villain. 

Kinda like there was no election fraud?

Okay, I see it more clearly now. @calguy could've cleared this up but chose to let it roll out to what it is. I understand his motivation for that as well.

No, I do not owe him an apology. He hid or deleted or whatever you want to call it, one of tuna's posts saying something nasty about zaros fake dog which did not break a rule, which was my complaint. I could not see any of the posts you used to show tuna was breaking the rules, they were already hidden/deleted when I read the thread

I proved my case like I proved that two of his butt buddies are breaking the five thread rule repeatedly. I do not make unfounded complaints, and I do not lie. He could've cleared this up easily and early, but he chose not to. That's fine, it's over, you're satisfied with his performance, that's good. I'll refrain from pointing out rule violations or what appear to be moderator misconduct, that's all

And you've been a little unfair during this yourself. Like not addressing the post of tuna's which was not a rule violation, the only one that I had knowledge of that was hidden, the one the complaint was based on. That's all I ever said. You diverted to other posts showing tuna WAS breaking the rules, but which I had no knowledge of. You've painted this as me being unreasonable in complaining about that one post, because of his rule breaking rant which I was not aware of

But whatever, let's just let it go. Calguy acted properly according to you, Okay. I acted properly according to me. You're the site owner, I'm just a member, so you win.

The end

11 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

He thought he could cancel culture somebody. He got excited. 😂😂

Lol

He always gets excited when he tunnels up Kfool's ass. I think he's a faggot