• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad. Bad moderators can ruin a site. Abuse. Not good.

No apology was demanded or expected from me. Your rants run off of me like water off a duck's back.  I can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'.

Calguy in the morning, getting ready to clean up some conservative nonsense he don't like:  

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Skans said:

That's right, Imgreatagain, @Zaro has taken the first step, the next step is self-flagellation.  We will not believe that you have any remorse for your sins until you self flagellate; not to be confused with self flatulation, which everyone knows you are a true pro at.

article-doc-5e0d1-1W6s5hcxDif1b5f844ff75

I still feel bad for peddling tomato sauce as medicine

5 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Where are you @calguy? You had a lot to say until the evidence of your wrongdoing came out

Still on your rage rant/pity party tour today. Get it all out until you feel better. It's like water off a duck's back to me.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, calguy said:

Still on your rage rant/pity party tour today. Get it all out until you feel better. It's like water off a duck's back to me.

you will be finished like the last time calguy aka willfranklin

2 hours ago, calguy said:

Yeah dishonest corrupt mods don't give a shit they're corrupt. No integrity, no self respect

You claimed I had no evidence. 

Did you hide @tunafish post about zaro's dog or not?

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Yeah dishonest corrupt mods don't give a shit they're corrupt. No integrity, no self respect

You claimed I had no evidence. 

Did you hide @tunafish post about zaro's dog or not?

What ever actions were or were not taken on someone else's posts are none of your business unless you've been appointed to supervise the mods without my knowledge. 

It's well within your rights to give me all the shit you want. It's also within my rights to throw that shit right back at you.

If you can't take the shit don't throw it out.

2 minutes ago, calguy said:

What ever actions were or were not taken on someone else's posts are none of your business unless you've been appointed to supervise the mods without my knowledge. 

It's well within your rights to give me all the shit you want. It's also within my rights to throw that shit right back at you.

Rather evasive.  And, defensive. 

Just now, Skans said:

Rather evasive.  And, defensive. 

Mod decisions sometimes involve judgement calls and someone is always going to get pissed off. It comes with the territory. We're all human.

9 minutes ago, calguy said:

So you hid a post that didn't break the rules. And you're doing all kinds of other ShitModding. Thanks for admitting it

11 minutes ago, calguy said:

none of your business

As a member in good standing here with a flawless record of abiding by the rules, yes it is my business.

All you liberal mods act outside of your authority. I've seen it over and over and over

Just now, calguy said:

Mod decisions sometimes involve judgement calls and someone is always going to get pissed off. It comes with the territory. We're all human.

Ok, I don't disagree with that.  What I don't understand is why be evasive about a decision being discussed. You could have cut this thread short by just saying "yeah, I did it because.....; judgment call" or "No, I never did that". 

FWIW, I think these kinds of things are best handled by the mod initiating a quick PM to the offender explaining what was done and why it was done.  That way all the mod would need to do in a thread like this is say "xyz knows what he did, I've already addressed it with him in a PM - not going to waste bandwith kicking this about"

7 minutes ago, calguy said:

Bullshit. You know what your authority does and does not encompass, and you know you step outside of it on a regular basis. You moderate according to your whims and your biases. Stop lying, you're fooling no one

29 minutes ago, Skans said:

FWIW, I think these kinds of things are best handled by the mod initiating a quick PM to the offender explaining what was done and why it was done.  That way all the mod would need to do in a thread like this is say "xyz knows what he did, I've already addressed it with him in a PM - not going to waste bandwith kicking this about"

Sometimes I send a pm and sometimes I don't. Again, it's a judgement call. FYI the mods do discuss these things from time to time. We're all human and nobody is perfect. That's all I'm going to say on this.

There is an alert button to bring any grievances to the mods' attention 

32 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

As a member in good standing here with a flawless record of abiding by the rules,....

^^ doesn't understand why nobody likes Ted Cruz

39 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

All you liberal mods act outside of your authority. I've seen it over and over and over

So your problem is with liberal mods. ANY liberal mod. Got It.

6 minutes ago, Zaro said:

^^ doesn't understand why nobody likes Ted Cruz

If no one likes him how did he become a US Senator?

Don't bother responding, it's a rhetorical question to illustrate your idiocy

The end