Is there a new rule here?

I know if I ever was a mod, which I never was and do not want to be, I would be impartial and fair

Nothing looks worse on a forum than biased moderating

ESPECIALLY in the cancel conservatives culture we're in now

This place was supposed to be insulated from liberal abuse

Oh well

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad. Bad moderators can ruin a site. Abuse. Not good.

No apology was demanded or expected from me. Your rants run off of me like water off a duck's back.  I can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'.

Calguy in the morning, getting ready to clean up some conservative nonsense he don't like:  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I know if I ever was a mod, which I never was and do not want to be, I would be impartial and fair

Nothing looks worse on a forum than biased moderating

ESPECIALLY in the cancel conservatives culture we're in now

This place was supposed to be insulated from liberal abuse

Oh well

Heck yeah!

13 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Lol. At least you admit you’re a bitch. 
that’s the first step to change. 

That's right, Imgreatagain, @Zaro has taken the first step, the next step is self-flagellation.  We will not believe that you have any remorse for your sins until you self flagellate; not to be confused with self flatulation, which everyone knows you are a true pro at.

article-doc-5e0d1-1W6s5hcxDif1b5f844ff75

• Thumb up 1
44 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Several days ago, tuna posted something negative about zaro's dog, which did not break any rules. You quoted him, and said this room is not for that. I thought your post was odd because I was reading through the entire thread and never saw tuna's post. but you made the mistake of quoting him publicly and including the click back to his post. But when I clicked back, the post was hidden.

You're saying you did not hide that post?

You're saying I'm supposed to comb through the forum looking for your abuses? I'm supposed to catch every one of them? I'm supposed to report them, when you ignore it and then publicly ridicule me for calling you out? I'm supposed to produce evidence of moderator action when I don't have access to the controls? Fuck you

@kfools

@calguy eat it Calvin!

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

That's right, Imgreatagain, @Zaro has taken the first step, the next step is self-flagellation.  We will not believe that you have any remorse for your sins until you self flagellate; not to be confused with self flatulation, which everyone knows you are a true pro at.

article-doc-5e0d1-1W6s5hcxDif1b5f844ff75

She keeps coming at me . She can not beat me, outwit me, or out debate me. 

• Thumb up 1
7 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Yes and I described an event that he was involved in, and he never answered for that either

All he's done is ridiculed the premise of biased moderating, and giggled at his abuses

Strange

Any mod who alters someone's posts should be required to PM the member who's post was altered and explain what rule was broken and why the post was altered, moved, etc. That way it can be easily reviewed.  All we would need to do is ask the complainer "what did you post and what did the mod tell you?"  It would avoid 5 pages of bandwidth on this.

• Thumb up 2
Just now, Skans said:

Any mod who alters someone's posts should be required to PM the member who's post was altered and explain what rule was broken and why the post was altered, moved, etc. That way it can be easily reviewed.  All we would need to do is ask the complainer "what did you post and what did the mod tell you?"  It would avoid 5 pages of bandwidth on this.

Great point. Although some people know exactly what they are doing wrong. 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

There are mechanisms to deal with members that get out of line

What about mods out of line?

The one in question just laughs

• Thumb up 1
6 minutes ago, Skans said:

Calvin edits my post because I slaughter him and he has no shame?

Shall I link his FUIQ thread! Total meltdown..

17 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

That doesn't matter, its sort of a standard way of doing things on other forums.  Most forums would have a penalty/point system where if you run up too many points you get posting privileges revoked for a week.  When an infraction is posted a short explanation of the rule broken is provided.

2 minutes ago, tunafish said:

@SixShooter Are we seeing dissatisfaction with moderators?

No offense but moderators should moderate and no more.

no more posting bullshit!

Actually, my position is mods should have all the same rights and privileges of a normal member, and be able to post the same way. It's not that calguy insults me, it's that he insults his office.

It's like if you see someone break the law, with a cop right there, and you make a report, and the cop laughs at you and tells you to fuck off, because the perp is his buddy.

It's corruption, plain and simple

• Upvote 1