Is there a new rule here?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad. Bad moderators can ruin a site. Abuse. Not good.

No apology was demanded or expected from me. Your rants run off of me like water off a duck's back.  I can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'.

Calguy in the morning, getting ready to clean up some conservative nonsense he don't like:  

Posted Images

Just now, tunafish said:

I wrote the name of your dog in the snow and it is melted. But then again we know that dog is a fake. Just like you 

I just noticed your "night lights with tuna salad" room is gone. Did you get fired?

9 minutes ago, calguy said:

You've seen all this evidence, yet, when asked about it, you provided none.

Carry on with your rant.

Several days ago, tuna posted something negative about zaro's dog, which did not break any rules. You quoted him, and said this room is not for that. I thought your post was odd because I was reading through the entire thread and never saw tuna's post. but you made the mistake of quoting him publicly and including the click back to his post. But when I clicked back, the post was hidden.

You're saying you did not hide that post?

You're saying I'm supposed to comb through the forum looking for your abuses? I'm supposed to catch every one of them? I'm supposed to report them, when you ignore it and then publicly ridicule me for calling you out? I'm supposed to produce evidence of moderator action when I don't have access to the controls? Fuck you

@kfools

• Thumb up 1
Just now, SixShooter said:

Several days ago, tuna posted something negative about zaro's dog, which did not break any rules. You quoted him, and said this room is not for that. I thought your post was odd because I was reading through the entire thread and never saw tuna's post. When I clicked back, the post was hidden.

You're saying I'm supposed to comb through the forum looking for your abuses? I'm supposed to catch every one of them? I'm supposed to report them, when you ignore it and then publicly ridicule me for calling you out? I'm supposed to produce evidence of moderator action when I don't have access to the controls? Fuck you

@kfools

@calguy does what he wants, I asked @rippy38 to ask Calvin to clean up his shit. Nothing. Calvin has posted pictures of pocket pussys and so forth and does whatever he wants. @lucifershammer says it is a perk. Abuse is not a perk.

6 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Several days ago, tuna posted something negative about zaro's dog, which did not break any rules. You quoted him, and said this room is not for that. I thought your post was odd because I was reading through the entire thread and never saw tuna's post. but you made the mistake of quoting him publicly and including the click back to his post. But when I clicked back, the post was hidden.

@kfools

No surprise here, tuna bad mouthing my dog

Just now, Skans said:

@CrimeaRiver provided evidence.  You have yet to provide a clear response that addresses it.  Waiting.....

Yes and I described an event that he was involved in, and he never answered for that either

All he's done is ridiculed the premise of biased moderating, and giggled at his abuses

Strange