Is there a new rule here?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad. Bad moderators can ruin a site. Abuse. Not good.

No apology was demanded or expected from me. Your rants run off of me like water off a duck's back.  I can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'.

Calguy in the morning, getting ready to clean up some conservative nonsense he don't like:  

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, tunafish said:

I simply copied a paragraph that happened to be a list and he removed the list. Editing Nazi! Hates facts. Ever notice his posting. He literally makes shit up and claims it is true. He must have taken a beating as a youth from his parents. He is mentally crippled for life.

5 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

@CrimeaRiver said one of his got moved there

I have seen threads disappear from NHB and show up there, but I couldn't tell you now which ones

Let's see, this thread has been up for over 2 hours and still no reply from @calguy.  Waiting.....

11 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I have seen threads disappear from NHB and show up there, but I couldn't tell you now which ones

You could have been a Trump election fraud lawyer. All the evidence is there, you just can't show it

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

Mine yesterday was simply a political cartoon in NO HOLDS BARRED

that was a statement of fact....Biden is ass raping Progressives.

All his broken promises ARE IN FACT promises made to Progressives....he got their vote & he is now ass raping them

No explanation, no response to my questions why removed?   Someone is a....BABY BITCH

Pin on Tom And Jerry

1 hour ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Mine yesterday was simply a political cartoon in NO HOLDS BARRED

that was a statement of fact....Biden is ass raping Progressives.

All his broken promises ARE IN FACT promises made to Progressives....he got their vote & he is now ass raping them

No explanation, no response to my questions why removed?   Someone is a....BABY BITCH

Pin on Tom And Jerry

Baby bitch? Man child!