2 minutes ago, kfools said:

I must be confused here. What the hell ate you talking abou

The post that this was all about was not a violation. Tuna said something nasty about Zaro's dog. That's the only one I knew was hidden, and hiding that one post alone would not be appropriate, hence the complaint. I had no idea there were half a dozen others, THEY WERE ALREADY HIDDEN

I might be inclined to agree if I knew what you were referencing exactly.

Don't play dumb. I'm happy to let this go, I already said I jumped the gun and overreacted.

You did not acknowledge that my complaint was legitimate. Instead you painted it as though I needed to apologize, as if I did something wrong, when all I had knowledge of was the ONE post which was not a violation and should not have been hidden. Stop me if any of this is wrong...

Mmm. Not my intent. My intent is instead to show that neither of us had the facts.

Yet then you used those UNKNOWN FACTS to say I should apologize, as if I was guilty because of something I didn't know.

You are right to question lib mods as their history is patchy. I would just prefer we go off of evidence pre condemnation. 

That's fine. Go back and read my first three posts in this thread and then tell me I was condemning anyone. C'mon man. Do it.

Then ask yourself, why did calguy antagonize me for even ASKING a LEGITIMATE question, instead of CLEARING THE AIR. HE started the downhill spiral that became this thread by not politely answering a polite request for clarification.

And then I owe HIM an apology???

Fuck That

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad. Bad moderators can ruin a site. Abuse. Not good.

No apology was demanded or expected from me. Your rants run off of me like water off a duck's back.  I can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'.

Calguy in the morning, getting ready to clean up some conservative nonsense he don't like:  

Posted Images

@kfools here I saved you the trouble

On 2/23/2021 at 7:32 AM, SixShooter said:

Been noticing a lot of threads being moved from NHB to the free room, and non-violating posts being hidden.

Just wondering if a new rule was set up....??

On 2/23/2021 at 12:20 PM, calguy said:

This thread is quite the Pity Party

On 2/23/2021 at 12:24 PM, SixShooter said:

Why would a moderator, someone entrusted with administering the site, ridicule members in good standing for attempting to understand the rules?

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

The post that this was all about was not a violation. Tuna said something nasty about Zaro's dog. That's the only one I knew was hidden, and hiding that one post alone would not be appropriate, hence the complaint. I had no idea there were half a dozen others, THEY WERE ALREADY HIDDEN

Don't play dumb. I'm happy to let this go, I already said I jumped the gun and overreacted.

You did not acknowledge that my complaint was legitimate. Instead you painted it as though I needed to apologize, as if I did something wrong, when all I had knowledge of was the ONE post which was not a violation and should not have been hidden. Stop me if any of this is wrong...

Yet then you used those UNKNOWN FACTS to say I should apologize, as if I was guilty because of something I didn't know.

That's fine. Go back and read my first three posts in this thread and then tell me I was condemning anyone. C'mon man. Do it.

Then ask yourself, why did calguy antagonize me for even ASKING a LEGITIMATE question, instead of CLEARING THE AIR. HE started the downhill spiral that became this thread by not politely answering a polite request for clarification.

Fuck That

I am willing to let this abuse of power go if @calguy apologizes to the community for his Epic FUIQ thread where he told all members to fuck off! I was very insulted.

I never did see that post. 

Not trying to ay done just wanted to know what you are referencing.  I can find no hidden post on a dog from calguy.

I mean....probably not. I dunno. I was just trying to answer your guys questions and see if games were afoot.

Oh I see now. Fair enough. You linked that thread to me though so I thought you wanted to know what was up.

You were not.

Fuck That

Then don't apologize. I don't care. I doubt you would get one.

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Fuck That

It would be good for all parties to let this thread work its way down the list and into history. There are plenty of other threads where we can legitimately bash each other over political issues

Just now, SixShooter said:

Just let it end I said my piece

Sickening on all levels.

I am going to blow chunks.

back after I brush my teeth and use mouth wash. Ughhh

1 minute ago, calguy said:

It would be good for all parties to let this thread work its way down the list and into history. There are plenty of other threads where we can legitimately bash each other over political issues

Yeah you don’t want to be in the spotlight... power abuser!

I should bump the FUIQ thread.

• Thumb up 2
1 minute ago, calguy said:

What would be good is if you would clue @kfools in on the post in question, you know the one you KNOW was not a violation that you hid. He appears to not be able to comprehend my explanation of it. I'm sure you can clear it right up

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

What would be good is if you would clue @kfools in on the post in question, you know the one you KNOW was not a violation that you hid. He appears to not be able to comprehend my explanation of it. I'm sure you can clear it right up

I did and he claims it’s a judgment

(insert name here) is a pile of shit and needs to be cleaned up and disposed of.

still don’t believe it should have been hidden as it describes the moderator in question exactly and it’s not an actionable threat. 

this is very disturbing to me and I am not easily disturbed.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, kfools said:

Link it again.

Click on this post:

On 2/13/2021 at 8:12 PM, calguy said:

Fuck off loser.

When you get to it, you'll see he quoted @tunafish saying 

"YOU CROSSED THE LINE!

THAT DOG IS GOING SPLAT!"

That's when Calguy replied "Fuck off loser."

When I hit the snap-back on Tuna's post, the site says 

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

I was reading through the thread and saw Calguy's post, but I did not remember seeing ANY posts by tuna, so I hit the snap-back. That's when I realized Calguy had hidden it, BUT I HAD NO IDEA THERE WERE OTHER RULE-VIOLATING POSTS, and I knew this ONE post was not a rule violation. That's what started all this

I hope that clears it up for you. Calguy could've done that eleven pages ago, but obviously by his past post, he's hoping this just goes away.

24 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

and once again calguy declines to come clean

Jesus this is DISGUSTING!

But it is true @Zaro did cross the line and that "imaginary dog" is going splat (LOL) ^^ZARO IS A NUTBAG THAT HAS 0 FRIENDS OR EVEN A DOG! THIS IS FULLY DOCUMENTED THEREFORE NO ACTIONABLE OFFENSE!

@calguy apologize! YOU MOLESTED ME 2 TIMES! ONCE AN UNWARRANTED SENTENCE TO HELL, THEN YOU HID MY POST THAT OFFENDED YOU AND YOU HAVE POSTED PICTURES OF "POCKET PUSSY" SEX TOYS AND I GET GOT SENT TO HELL FOR POSTING A BLUE RUBBER DILDO THAT WAS PENIS IN SHAPE THAT I COPIED AND THEN I PLED MY CASE TO LUCY AND HE AGREED I DID NOTHING WRONG!

AND TO ALL YOU RUBES! THE EARTH AIN'T ROUND!

1 minute ago, tunafish said:

But it is true @Zaro did cross the line and that "imaginary dog" is going splat (LOL) ^^ZARO IS A NUTBAG THAT HAS 0 FRIENDS OR EVEN A DOG! THIS IS FULLY DOCUMENTED THEREFORE NO ACTIONABLE OFFENSE!

@calguy apologize! YOU MOLESTED ME 2 TIMES! ONCE AN UNWARRANTED SENTENCE TO HELL, THEN YOU HID MY POST THAT OFFENDED YOU AND YOU HAVE POSTED PICTURES OF "POCKET PUSSY" SEX TOYS AND I GET GOT SENT TO HELL FOR POSTING A BLUE RUBBER DILDO THAT WAS PENIS IN SHAPE THAT I COPIED AND THEN I PLED MY CASE TO LUCY AND HE AGREED I DID NOTHING WRONG!

Lol

Molested tuna salad

40 minutes ago, tunafish said:

@calguyis hiding in the closet (as usual)

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

Click on this post:

When you get to it, you'll see he quoted @tunafish saying 

"YOU CROSSED THE LINE!

THAT DOG IS GOING SPLAT!"

That's when Calguy replied "Fuck off loser."

When I hit the snap-back on Tuna's post, the site says 

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

I was reading through the thread and saw Calguy's post, but I did not remember seeing ANY posts by tuna, so I hit the snap-back. That's when I realized Calguy had hidden it, BUT I HAD NO IDEA THERE WERE OTHER RULE-VIOLATING POSTS, and I knew this ONE post was not a rule violation. That's what started all this

I hope that clears it up for you. Calguy could've done that eleven pages ago, but obviously by his past post, he's hoping this just goes away.

@kfools are you giving us the Hellen Keller treatment?