8 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Kinda like there was no election fraud?

Okay, I see it more clearly now. @calguy could've cleared this up but chose to let it roll out to what it is. I understand his motivation for that as well.

No, I do not owe him an apology. He hid or deleted or whatever you want to call it, one of tuna's posts saying something nasty about zaros fake dog which did not break a rule, which was my complaint. I could not see any of the posts you used to show tuna was breaking the rules, they were already hidden/deleted when I read the thread

I proved my case like I proved that two of his butt buddies are breaking the five thread rule repeatedly. I do not make unfounded complaints, and I do not lie. He could've cleared this up easily and early, but he chose not to. That's fine, it's over, you're satisfied with his performance, that's good. I'll refrain from pointing out rule violations or what appear to be moderator misconduct, that's all

And you've been a little unfair during this yourself. Like not addressing the post of tuna's which was not a rule violation, the only one that I had knowledge of that was hidden, the one the complaint was based on. That's all I ever said. You diverted to other posts showing tuna WAS breaking the rules, but which I had no knowledge of. You've painted this as me being unreasonable in complaining about that one post, because of his rule breaking rant which I was not aware of

But whatever, let's just let it go. Calguy acted properly according to you, Okay. I acted properly according to me. You're the site owner, I'm just a member, so you win.

The end

No apology was demanded or expected from me. Your rants run off of me like water off a duck's back. 

I can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'.

• Fuck you! 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad. Bad moderators can ruin a site. Abuse. Not good.

No apology was demanded or expected from me. Your rants run off of me like water off a duck's back.  I can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'.

Calguy in the morning, getting ready to clean up some conservative nonsense he don't like:  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kfools said:

See friend. Nothing ever gets delete even if the mods think they are deleting it. I'm smart like that.

Did the posts break the rules? Yes. Proof? Below

Screenshot_20210224-102315_Chrome.jpg

What rule was broken? It is all true.

my avatar?

1 hour ago, calguy said:

If I remember correctly, Tuna was on a rage rant making threats against anyone and everyone. The kind of threats that got him thrown in hell in the past. I made a judgement call to just delete the posts and let him sleep it off. In short, I saved him a trip to hell.

Bull shit Calvin! You are a pile of shit that needs to be cleaned up.if you think that’s hell worthy toss me in and toss your boyfriends salad!

1 hour ago, kfools said:

I can't believe I'm saying this friend. I actually think you might owe @calguy an apology. 

I'm telling you I looked into this. He simply isn't a villain. 

Hiding one of my posts? What was the violation? Telling him he is a pile of shit that needs to be cleaned up ?

1 hour ago, tunafish said:

Hiding one of my posts? What was the violation? Telling him he is a pile of shit that needs to be cleaned up ?

9 minutes ago, calguy said:

We're all human. Truce.

No truce here mother fucker! You are a pile of shit that needs to be cleaned up and disposed of. 

13 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I know. I do retract the complaints

I jumped the gun and overreacted. It won't happen again

Don’t back down. Calvin is a fucking jackoff who’s FUIQ post is a legend on the internet!

3 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Don’t back down.

More stand down than back down

3 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Calvin is a fucking jackoff who’s FUIQ post is a legend on the internet!

Eh. It's a chat site. Can't get too worked up over it

4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

More stand down than back down

Eh. It's a chat site. Can't get too worked up over it

Tell that to Calvin the renigger

• Thumb up 1
5 hours ago, kfools said:

See friend. Nothing ever gets delete even if the mods think they are deleting it. I'm smart like that.

Did the posts break the rules? Yes. Proof? Below

Screenshot_20210224-102315_Chrome.jpg

@SixShooter hold of on the apology tour... like that Kenyan circus reject Obama.. @calguy hid this one Why? Doesn’t like like an actionable threat to me. What do you say? I say Calvin got mad and ABUSED his powers to hide something he didn’t like. Don’t buy that shit about water off his back like duck feathers bullshit. @kfoolswhat say you? Why was it hidden? 

Also.. cal threw me in hell once completely unwarranted strike two!

batter up!

one more time.. 

Calvin  you are a pile of dogshit that needs to be cleaned up and disposed of.

end of fucking story!

Period!

8 minutes ago, tunafish said:

@SixShooter hold of on the apology tour... like that Kenyan circus reject Obama.. @calguy hid this one Why? Doesn’t like like an actionable threat to me. What do you say? I say Calvin got mad and ABUSED his powers to hide something he didn’t like. Don’t buy that shit about water off his back like duck feathers bullshit. @kfoolswhat say you? Why was it hidden? 

Also.. cal threw me in hell once completely unwarranted strike two!

batter up!

one more time.. 

Calvin  you are a pile of dogshit that needs to be cleaned up and disposed of.

end of fucking story!

Period!

You should know mods don't have the power to throw anyone in hell. Only kfools and Lucifer can do that. I did save you a trip there though.

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

You should know mods don't have the power to throw anyone in hell. Only kfools and Lucifer can do that. I did save you a trip there though.

It is not an actionable threat asshole!

and if it was I do believe I have a get out of hell pass. You abused your power. So...image.png.e1f3f82528d4f655f1f14b5a26090794.png

14 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Use it once and that's it though

Believe I have another but not the point.

(insert name here) you are a pile of dogshit that needs to be cleaned up and disposed of.

threat? Actionable? Punishable? Hell?

1 minute ago, tunafish said:

Believe I have another but not the point.

(insert name here) you are a pile of dogshit that needs to be cleaned up and disposed of.

threat? Actionable? Punishable? Hell?

More like a shit bomb that missed the target.

• Haha 1