Is there a new rule here?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad. Bad moderators can ruin a site. Abuse. Not good.

No apology was demanded or expected from me. Your rants run off of me like water off a duck's back.  I can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'.

Calguy in the morning, getting ready to clean up some conservative nonsense he don't like:  

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Also saw a member making more than five threads, twice, reported it but it only got me ridiculed by @calguy

Just wondering what the culture is like now... 

Cancel culture. They don't like it, they hide it or move it. 

I can't figure out Calguy. What event or events in his life has made him HATE THE USA?
Maybe he was gang raped when serving? You know he dug ditches and scrubbed toilets.

Cal took the liberty to edit one of my posts (unwarranted) and his master (lucifer) said

being a moderator has its perks or some shit like that. They need to keep the bitches on a leash.

You never know, a runaway snow plow may take one of them out.

4 minutes ago, tunafish said:

I can't figure out Calguy. What event or events in his life has made him HATE THE USA?
Maybe he was gang raped when serving? You know he dug ditches and scrubbed toilets.

Cal took the liberty to edit one of my posts (unwarranted) and his master (lucifer) said

being a moderator has its perks or some shit like that. They need to keep the bitches on a leash.

I know, I'm seeing it too. I just wonder if @kfools knows about it

13 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Remember CALS MELTDOWN FUIQ THREAD?

A MILLION YEARS FROM NOW WHEN THAT ONE POPS UP THE PEOPLE READING IT WILL LAUGH AT IT SO HARD!

Have you ever noticed none of benson the Degenerate's multitude of spam threads ever get moved?

• Thumb up 1
42 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Also saw a member making more than five threads, twice, reported it but it only got me ridiculed by @calguy

Just wondering what the culture is like now... 

Looks like we may need to keep a closer eye on @calguy  I'll withhold any opinion on this until I see his response to all of this. 

25 minutes ago, tunafish said:

It's obvious calvin suffers from all the blanket parties he's endured...

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Skans said:

What did you write and how was it edited?

I simply copied a paragraph that happened to be a list and he removed the list. Editing Nazi! Hates facts. Ever notice his posting. He literally makes shit up and claims it is true. He must have taken a beating as a youth from his parents. He is mentally crippled for life.

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

Been noticing a lot of threads being moved from NHB to the free room, and non-violating posts being hidden.

Just wondering if a new rule was set up....??

What threads are being moved from NHB to the free room?