Jump to content

Texas got off the nation’s electrical grid


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bcuz of regulations.    lol, Texans are morons. 

I love watching these monkeys propagate their MSM deflections.    So easy to manipulate!!!!! 

well  they can't admit to the obvious

Just now, kfools said:

Why should it set off alarm bells if we have no point of reference for 500 years prior or 400 or 200 or even 100?

We have four times the amount of dead zones than we had in the 1950’s. 
 

The study states it. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pastafarian said:

We have four times the amount of dead zones than we had in the 1950’s. 
 

The study states it. 
 

 

So?

 

How do you know there wasn't three times that 500 years ago? 

 

Nature is cyclical. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Z09 said:

But Al Gore said we'd have milder winters and we wouldn't have to worry about this weather anymore...

 

Remember?

Never happened.  Z09 never uses truth.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

You didn’t read the article. 
 

And, as the paper in the journal Sciencepoints out: "Major extinction events in Earth's history have been associated with warm climates and oxygen-deficient oceans."

 

 

Says people who weren't there for any of them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scout said:

Never happened.  Z09 never uses truth.

 

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez predicts Miami will 'no longer exist in a few years' if the Green New Deal isn't passed to combat the effects of climate change

Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember Al Gore

  • Sep 25, 2019
  •  
    •  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I’m writing in response to an article appearing in The Daily Item on Sept. 21 titled “Hundreds in Valley join Global Climate Strike.” In the article, Bucknell senior Dylan Rogers was quoted as saying, “We have 11 years to change our course or we will do irreparable damage to this planet.”

I find these forecasts laughable. Eleven years ago, former presidential candidate Al Gore predicted the entire polar ice cap would disappear in 5 years and New York City would be underwater. Guess what? The polar ice cap is still there and many scientists indicate it’s now growing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Z09 said:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez predicts Miami will 'no longer exist in a few years' if the Green New Deal isn't passed to combat the effects of climate change

 

See?  I win again.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kfools said:
10 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

You didn’t read the article. 
 

And, as the paper in the journal Sciencepoints out: "Major extinction events in Earth's history have been associated with warm climates and oxygen-deficient oceans."

 

 

Expand  

Says people who weren't there for any of them.

Bbbbbut the ice cores!

 

I love how they call it a "talking" point when you (or I have many times) that we are only using data that has been recorded for about 150 years.  Some folks believe the earth is 5 billion years old. Not a very large data set to make such broad projections.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

 

FAO a UN organization.

 

Whenever the UN actually stops Israel from murdering Palestinians

and truly becomes a world peace agency

versus a US EMPIRE VASSAL org - then maybe i will listen

So it’s not about the evidence. 
 

It’s about your childish tantrum. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pastafarian said:
8 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

It's nothing but a whining hit piece...

 

nothing in the article refers to the actual "regulation" that was apparently removed to cause this...

Then why did everything freeze only in Texas?

Easy, it didn't.

 

OK had issues as did LA. Both had disaster declarations.

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, superds77 said:

Bbbbbut the ice cores!

 

I love how they call it a "talking" point when you (or I have many times) that we are only using data that has been recorded for about 150 years.  Some folks believe the earth is 5 billion years old. Not a very large data set to make such broad projections.

You don’t use the data or you cherry-pick the data. 
 

That’s your problem, child. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

So it’s not about the evidence. 
 

It’s about your childish tantrum. 

 

Dude they are always playing with the numbers.

 

The UN is a propaganda org - not a truth org.  Its serves only the WEST's Hegemony.

 

Read more Brah

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

The climate change agenda

has one primary goal:

 

to stop poor countries from emerging.  No oil/gas - no exiting poverty.  Period

The wealthy West elites need them to STAY POOR so they can exploit their resources...

 

Just facts

But you won’t listen bcuz Israel. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...