Texas got off the nation’s electrical grid

21 minutes ago, superds77 said:

If the sources that are supplying power to the grid are knocked out, I don't care what regulation you write up, it is not going to help.

Also, much of the problem of people not having power is from downed lines etc. caused by the storm.

I am sure there are lessons to be learned from these unfortunate events, but the answer is not always lying with the politicians in DC.

Well, they best get to boring those power lines...winter's only 9 mos off...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bcuz of regulations.    lol, Texans are morons. 

I love watching these monkeys propagate their MSM deflections.    So easy to manipulate!!!!! 

well  they can't admit to the obvious

35 minutes ago, superds77 said:

Tell us how that would have made the problems they have had from the storms/weather better.

Thanks!

Noodle worshiper makes unsupportable claims and then squirms around trying to avoid having to answer for them. Have fun!

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Noodle worshiper makes unsupportable claims and then squirms around trying to avoid having to answer for them. Have fun!

Apparently the earth is more resilient than noodlewings lets on...

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Bcuz of regulations. 

lol, Texans are morons. 

"American Electric Power, the integrated utility company based in Ohio, announced plans to close a 580-megawatt coal plant in Texas and stop using coal in another power plant, citing compliance with >>>>federal<<<< environmental rules."

"China put 38.4 gigawatts (GW) of new coal-fired power capacity into operation in 2020, according to new international research, more than three times the amount built elsewhere around the world"

30 minutes ago, SixShooter said:
1 hour ago, superds77 said:

Tell us how that would have made the problems they have had from the storms/weather better.

Thanks!

I am aware of her game. She is a troll, and not a very good one at that. It is amusing batting them around a bit though.

5 hours ago, Chongo said:

"American Electric Power, the integrated utility company based in Ohio, announced plans to close a 580-megawatt coal plant in Texas and stop using coal in another power plant, citing compliance with >>>>federal<<<< environmental rules."

"China put 38.4 gigawatts (GW) of new coal-fired power capacity into operation in 2020, according to new international research, more than three times the amount built elsewhere around the world"

mmmm

Id love to be in the middle

of some wet Chinese girls...except, I dont see any hot ones in that pic😃

6 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:
5 hours ago, superds77 said:

I am aware of her game. She is a troll, and not a very good one at that. It is amusing batting them around a bit though.

Lol. 

You’ve never been right, son.

Just like those predicting doom and gloom for the earth since the time of Malthus and before.

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:
8 minutes ago, superds77 said:

LOL! "Regulations" huh?

Like what, dare I ask?

Under regulations they would have to spend money on unforeseen events. 

It ain’t hard, child.

What "regulations"?

Just admit that you have no idea young lady.