Leftist say 1/6 was an insurrection

2 hours ago, Redoctober said:

This comment which is meant to divide the country further is why I push back against  your lies that it was a insurrection. You people are using it to justify authoritarian policies. It is one more step in our march towards an all out fracture of this country and  you people have been pushing it.

So I say keep pushing but don't cry like a baby when it blows up in your face, because today they are coming for conservatives to silence them. Next they will come for you. That's what authoritarians do. 

are you and str8edge married or something?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How how do you have an insurrection with out ANY arms? I don't recall seeing ANY insurrections being carried out with pepper spray and flag poles. The whole riot was disgusting and people should pay f

A pathetic attempt. But a good start. 

Its already unfolded Jew. We are sick of Jew rule. We aren't crazy.

22 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Leftist say 1/6 was an insurrection

It was a trap, set and triggered by the filthy left !

It is all brazenly splashed out in the TIME issue of  Febr. 15 / Febr. 22 issue !

Regrettfully  some PATRIOTS  fell for it ! 

You either do something like this overwhelmingly  . . .  or you look for other options ! 

Many of our fellow patriots will now face problems that could have been avoided  ! 

7 minutes ago, jerra- said:

ok mrs str8

I used to fuck your mom and your wife  alternatively .  .  .  and I thank you for raising my kids !

I hope you have no bad feelings about that  .  .  .  we' re family, after all ! 

10 hours ago, Redoctober said:

You can be smart and a reactionary moron at the same time. I think these people were all being fuckwads and what they did was disgusting and evil but it wasn't a insurrection. 

I disagree. 

Yhey were looking to Kidd ap and maybe murder a couple of politicians. 

11 hours ago, Redoctober said:

You ignored my whole post. LOL! You are trying to say arms means something more dangerous than a zappy wand.  You are full of shit and you know it. LOL No one calls taser wands "arms". That is a invention by you to make a point that isn't rational.

You lost this point. Just give it up. 

Everyone refers to tasers as arms.  Gun retail operations are the main retailer of tasers.  YOu are wrong yet again AND guilty of trying to change the subject because you couldn't defend your stance again......

On 2/22/2021 at 10:05 PM, Redoctober said:

How how do you have an insurrection with out ANY arms? I don't recall seeing ANY insurrections being carried out with pepper spray and flag poles. The whole riot was disgusting and people should pay for their actions but here is the truth. It was a riot, not an insurrection. The people who have been arrested are being charged the typical things you see people arrested in riots with.

https://www.usatoday.com/storytelling/capitol-riot-mob-arrests/

BTW the media didn't post ANY of such information with regards to the arrests made to that federal building in Portland over the summer, when they actually tried to burn the people inside alive. 

Well they were saying it was 1776. And many of them were calling it a revolution. But believe what you want not the terrorist. 

6 hours ago, Scout said:

Everyone refers to tasers as arms.  Gun retail operations are the main retailer of tasers.  YOu are wrong yet again AND guilty of trying to change the subject because you couldn't defend your stance again......

You are purposefully missing the point. That point is you guys are trying to infer this rose to the level of a violent firearms overthrow of the government. That is not what happened. So save me the BS. Having a taser is no on the same level of having a firearm. You know what you are trying to do and I am pointing that out. 

1 hour ago, Dontlooknow said:

Well they were saying it was 1776. And many of them were calling it a revolution. But believe what you want not the terrorist. 

Yeah, they said all sorts of stupid shit. 

7 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

I disagree. 

Yhey were looking to Kidd ap and maybe murder a couple of politicians. 

Who was charged with attempted kidnapping? 

You mean like that Burnie Sanders supporter who tried to kill a number of Republican congressmen?

1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

You are purposefully missing the point. That point is you guys are trying to infer this rose to the level of a violent firearms overthrow of the government. That is not what happened. So save me the BS. Having a taser is no on the same level of having a firearm. You know what you are trying to do and I am pointing that out. 

No, YOU are missing the point.  A group of insurrectionists tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power to the people's choice of leader.  That is illegal.  Case closed. 

1 minute ago, Scout said:

No, YOU are missing the point.  A group of insurrectionists tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power to the people's choice of leader.  That is illegal.  Case closed. 

Prove it bitch

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Yes it was illegal and they were charged with interfering with congress' official business. It's in the charges list I linked for you. LOL Lefties have done similar things to congress before, just on on this large of a scale. I guess Code Pink were insurrectionists as well. LOL

1 minute ago, Redoctober said:

Yes it was illegal and they were charged with interfering with congress' official business. It's in the charges list I linked for you. LOL Lefties have done similar things to congress before, just on on this large of a scale. I guess Code Pink were insurrectionists as well. LOL

Give me the dates where Dems tried to interfere with the transfer of power thru a violent insurrection.  Good luck.

Just now, Scout said:

Give me the dates where Dems tried to interfere with the transfer of power thru a violent insurrection.  Good luck.

Fuck u cunt

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

I didn't make that claim. I said they tried to stop the business of congress. You only care when conservatives do it.

BTW Antifa tried to bomb an ICE facility, burn down a federal building  and the list can go on for days. It is all similarly bad and evil behavior by extremists. The problem is you ONLY care when the extremists are right wing and you only care that it happened at the capitol. 

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I didn't make that claim. I said they tried to stop the business of congress. You only care when conservatives do it.

BTW Antifa tried to bomb an ICE facility, burn down a federal building  and the list can go on for days. It is all similarly bad and evil behavior by extremists. The problem is you ONLY care when the extremists are right wing and you only care that it happened at the capitol. 

Give me examples of Dems employing violent protesters to stop the business of Congress.

8 minutes ago, Scout said:

Give me examples of Dems employing violent protesters to stop the business of Congress.

So only the business of congress during the election certification matters? LOL! Nice "heads I win tails you lose" game you are playing. As I have pointed out, there are plenty of leftists who have attacked federal buildings trying to murder people in side (like Portland) and trying to bomb ICE facilities. The list goes on and on but you have always ignored that because it doesn't fit your propaganda. 

3 hours ago, Redoctober said:

So only the business of congress during the election certification matters? LOL! Nice "heads I win tails you lose" game you are playing. As I have pointed out, there are plenty of leftists who have attacked federal buildings trying to murder people in side (like Portland) and trying to bomb ICE facilities. The list goes on and on but you have always ignored that because it doesn't fit your propaganda. 

This is too silly to respond.  You are the one that claimed Dems sins were equal to or greater than the people that tried to halt the function of the US gov't.  

NOw you admit they did not.

16 minutes ago, Scout said:

This is too silly to respond.  You are the one that claimed Dems sins were equal to or greater than the people that tried to halt the function of the US gov't.  

NOw you admit they did not.

he is desperate to draw a false equivalence between people who demonstrated and a few of them turned violent in the streets to folks who attempted to interfere with Congress counting the votes in the election.

Desperate.

He knows damn well it was an insurrection sponsored by Donald Trump

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

he is desperate to draw a false equivalence between people who demonstrated and a few of them turned violent in the streets to folks who attempted to interfere with Congress counting the votes in the election.

Desperate.

He knows damn well it was an insurrection sponsored by Donald Trump

Of course it was......and I thought he had accepted it, but I this the Qultists have gotten hold of him again.  Apparently, he had not completed his deprogramming classes.  Probably  decided it was more important to buy a new AR15 or something......

Just now, Scout said:

Of course it was......and I thought he had accepted it, but I this the Qultists have gotten hold of him again.  Apparently, he had not completed his deprogramming classes.  Probably  decided it was more important to buy a new AR15 or something......

stfu bitch