Leftist say 1/6 was an insurrection

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How how do you have an insurrection with out ANY arms? I don't recall seeing ANY insurrections being carried out with pepper spray and flag poles. The whole riot was disgusting and people should pay f

A pathetic attempt. But a good start. 

Its already unfolded Jew. We are sick of Jew rule. We aren't crazy.

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

We the  people  decide who the  legitimate authority is.

The courts are corrupt.

The  legislators are corrupt 

It's time for a  new authority 

Yes that's decided by elections

Are you advocating mob rule?

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

There will be trials of many of the participants in the 1/06 incident and the judge in each trial will decide whether their actions merit being called an insurrection or not. My guess is that at least some of them will merit such a charge.

The obvious goal was to scare the Representatives in hopes of preventing them from  preventing or delaying them in their duty of officially deciding that Biden had the votes required to recognize him as president.

Their rather cockamamie plan was to require the AZ, MI, PA and GA legislatures to proclaim that their electors favored Trump. It was not a very clever plan, but it is not required that such an insurrection be well planned for it to be illegal.

No, the judge does not decide that. The charges are brought before the court. They do not go to court and then decide charges.  SO WTF are you talking about?

The goal failed. The election was certified a few hours later, as it should have been certified. 

4 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

They’re Trump fluffers, no one said they were smart. 

I saw a guy charge with a fire extinguisher. 

You can be smart and a reactionary moron at the same time. I think these people were all being fuckwads and what they did was disgusting and evil but it wasn't a insurrection. 

There was  a guy who threw one at the police and was charged but no one was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher. 

20 hours ago, Redoctober said:

How how do you have an insurrection with out ANY arms? I don't recall seeing ANY insurrections being carried out with pepper spray and flag poles. The whole riot was disgusting and people should pay for their actions but here is the truth. It was a riot, not an insurrection. The people who have been arrested are being charged the typical things you see people arrested in riots with.

https://www.usatoday.com/storytelling/capitol-riot-mob-arrests/

BTW the media didn't post ANY of such information with regards to the arrests made to that federal building in Portland over the summer, when they actually tried to burn the people inside alive. 

It wasn’t an insurrection and anyone who bought that lie from the MSM is stupid and uneducated. 

6 hours ago, jerra- said:

insurrection n

: the act or an instance of revolting esp. violently against civil or political authority or against an established government. ;also. : the crime of inciting or engaging in such revolt [whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or against the authority of the United States…

-----------------------------------

now where does it mention firearms?

We have already been over the definition before. You can apply that definition to any protest. You can apply it to all of the riots over the summer. Were BLM and antifa committing insurrections over the summer? You can have a riot against the government and it still not be an insurrection. The reason firearms is important is you don't mount an insurrection with out them. Nobody starts and insurrection with zipties and flag poles. LMAO!

6 hours ago, Scout said:

Good luck with this lie since I don't use the expression firearm.  HAHAHA!

You ignored my whole post. LOL! You are trying to say arms means something more dangerous than a zappy wand.  You are full of shit and you know it. LOL No one calls taser wands "arms". That is a invention by you to make a point that isn't rational.

You lost this point. Just give it up. 

5 hours ago, jerra- said:

armed
/ärmd/

See definitions in:
All

Heraldry

Military
adjective

1. 1.
    equipped with or carrying a weapon or weapons.
    "heavily armed troops"
    •  

•  
    • "
    -------------------

hence, armed can mean flag poles. etc, not necessarily guns.

Heavily armed troops. LOL! Yeah, I'm sure those troops were heavily armed with zappy wand, zipties and pepper spray. 

Our common language means guns and you know this. You can say he was armed with a knife, does that mean he was in an insurrection? That is the point being made to scout, who was trying to equate a zappy wand with a firearm, while not saying firearm. It is a disingenuous argument and you both know it. 

The worst insurrection ever, they had pepper spray, flag poles zipties and zappy wands. LOL

8 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

It wasn’t an insurrection and anyone who bought that lie from the MSM is stupid and uneducated. 

We know it wasn't because it was the leftist media who first said it was. 

6 hours ago, jerra- said:

conservatives are traitors. this was proven by the insurrection. you can can scream, you can cry but you can't change a thing.

This comment which is meant to divide the country further is why I push back against  your lies that it was a insurrection. You people are using it to justify authoritarian policies. It is one more step in our march towards an all out fracture of this country and  you people have been pushing it.

So I say keep pushing but don't cry like a baby when it blows up in your face, because today they are coming for conservatives to silence them. Next they will come for you. That's what authoritarians do. 

20 hours ago, Redoctober said:

I trust my eyes and I saw a riot. Then the leftists started saying insurgency and that's when you started droning the same message. These are the same people that said Ted Cruz was trying to kill them. LMAO!

Thats why the earth is flat

Because you trust your eyes