Leftist say 1/6 was an insurrection

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How how do you have an insurrection with out ANY arms? I don't recall seeing ANY insurrections being carried out with pepper spray and flag poles. The whole riot was disgusting and people should pay f

A pathetic attempt. But a good start. 

Its already unfolded Jew. We are sick of Jew rule. We aren't crazy.

1 hour ago, Zaro said:

Charges are getting filed with the lowest hanging fruit. Doesn't mean they won't get upped if there is a chance for conviction. 

I hope they all get the maximum amount the law allows. I also hoped that of the BLM and antifa rioters during the summer but the left doesn't want to prosecute their own so rarely were charges made. 

5 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Looks like it. He probably thinks that because Trump wasn't convinced by the Senate, he's innocent

You probably think that because Trump wasn't convicted by the Senate, he's guilty. LOL

The impeachment trial is over. You lost, let it go. LOL

37 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

You probably think that because Trump wasn't convicted by the Senate, he's guilty. LOL

The impeachment trial is over. You lost, let it go. LOL

Trump could have been impeached on the assassination of solemani...if anyone dared to bring that up.

4 hours ago, Redoctober said:

How how do you have an insurrection with out ANY arms? I don't recall seeing ANY insurrections being carried out with pepper spray and flag poles. The whole riot was disgusting and people should pay for their actions but here is the truth. It was a riot, not an insurrection. The people who have been arrested are being charged the typical things you see people arrested in riots with.

https://www.usatoday.com/storytelling/capitol-riot-mob-arrests/

BTW the media didn't post ANY of such information with regards to the arrests made to that federal building in Portland over the summer, when they actually tried to burn the people inside alive. 

It was one of those “mostly peaceful” insurrections 😉

4 hours ago, Redoctober said:

I trust my eyes and I saw a riot. Then the leftists started saying insurgency and that's when you started droning the same message. These are the same people that said Ted Cruz was trying to kill them. LMAO!

they called it insurrection on the news on 1-6 

5 hours ago, Redoctober said:

How how do you have an insurrection with out ANY arms? I don't recall seeing ANY insurrections being carried out with pepper spray and flag poles. The whole riot was disgusting and people should pay for their actions but here is the truth. It was a riot, not an insurrection. The people who have been arrested are being charged the typical things you see people arrested in riots with.

https://www.usatoday.com/storytelling/capitol-riot-mob-arrests/

BTW the media didn't post ANY of such information with regards to the arrests made to that federal building in Portland over the summer, when they actually tried to burn the people inside alive. 

They used fire extinguishers and flag poles as weapons. They had zip ties so they could tie up and kidnap their victims. 

Stop defending traitors, son. 

The goal of the insurrection was to prevent the official certification of the Electoral vote count- or to stall it and have the state legislatures of the states that had close victories decide the assignation of the votes, because the state legislatures has GOP majorities.

It was not a brilliant plan, and not all the rioters were in on the plan, but Trump and his henchmen were desperate to keep him in office.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

The goal of the insurrection was to prevent the official certification of the Electoral vote count- or to stall it and have the state legislatures of the states that had close victories decide the assignation of the votes, because the state legislatures has GOP majorities.

It was not a brilliant plan, and not all the rioters were in on the plan, but Trump and his henchmen were desperate to keep him in office.

prove it bitch